Fearful Visits (Fem!Russia x North Korea)

The (Girl/ Girl) section where you can add your soft lesbian related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-11-2011 15:26

She smiled at the smaller nation and took the offered seat. It really hadn't been that long to her, because she was focused on running for her life. "Thank you very much. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything since I came over without prior notification. I'm sorry about not calling beforehand coming, by the way." she said, looking slightly apologetic.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 24-11-2011 17:12

North Korea took a seat as well, perching herself crosslegged on an old and musty smelling couch. She waved off Russia's apology for not forewarning her about the visit. A call wouldn't have been terribly helpful seeing as her phone had stopped working the day before. China was supposed to help out with that but she had told him to wait because she really didn't want to deal with him right now. Her music was still playing in the background as she sat on the couch, staring at the much bigger nation intently once again.

"I hope you don't mind the music," she mentioned, then asked, "Do you want some Russian music? I have some of your old music.."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-11-2011 17:53

Russia looked surprised. She had forgotten that North Korea had some of her music. She smiled and,feeling daring, said, "I don't mind what kind of music is playing, so long as you dance with me, da?" As, she spoke, she stood up, smiled, and offered her hand to the smaller nation. She hoped the other would take her hand, because it would make Russia seem... stupid...if North Korea didn't. Russia suppossed that was the right word for it. Her smile was friendly and encouraging, not creepy or intimidating like it usually was. Russia had come here running from Belarus, but now that she was actually here and talking to North Korea again, after a long time, she just wanted to spend some time with the other again, like the days from long ago.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 24-11-2011 18:50

In the old days North Korea would've leapt to her feet when Russia asked her to dance - they'd been great partners once. Russia had be the first one to give her help when she'd almost gotten to move back in with her brother, even. But now she just looked up at the older woman with an initial gaze that rivaled Belarus for sheer intensity. Then it softened as she stood up and walked past Russia over to her music player, changing out the Korean music for something of Russia's. It was some old Soviet music but it was the kind of music her boss encouraged her to keep. Only then did she step back over to Russia, staring suspiciously at the hand.. then up to Russia's face. Try as she might to distrust the woman, that smile was something she hadn't seen in a very long time. Not even her boss smiled like that. So hesitantly she took the hand, as a Russian folk song began to play.

"It's.. it's been a long time," she remarked, casting her eyes away as she blushed a little again.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 25-11-2011 01:21

Russia had to fight a startled look from appearing when North Korea's gaze met hers, and rivaled the intensity of the former's younger sister. That wasn't a look she was used to from this nation. She did not withdraw her hand from where it was when North Korea brushed by her, nor did she let the dissapointment she felt show either. Russia would be lying if she said the response from the other surprised her. What did surprise her, was when the music changed. She turned slightly, recognizing the music. The smile returned enthusiastically as the smaller nation's hand slid into hers, just like the times of when they used to dance together all the time. Russia took the proper position, and began to lead the dance, like normal. She smiled at the blushing nation's confession. "Da, I understand. I have not danced in a long time either. But it is like riding a bicycle. Once you know how, you can never forget!" she replied encouragingly.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 25-11-2011 09:03

It had been a couple of decades since North Korea had danced with anyone, let alone Russia. Her dancing was incredibly rusty and she ended up stepping on the bigger nation's toes more times than she could count. By the scowl that was working its way onto North Korea's face it was clear that she was getting frustrated by her inability to do it the right way. Was Russia deliberately going too fast to make her mess up? Conspiracy theories swam through her head before she reconsidered Russia's encouraging smile and tone. That helped erase the scowl from her face as she slowly started finding the right steps at long last. Once she had she looked up to Russia, hesitated, then tentatively leaned closer and rested her head on Russia's chest.

"Of course I'd never forget," she remarked quietly. It was hard to tell but it looked like the isolated Asian country might actually be smiling a little.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 03-12-2011 19:18

Even though they were being abused, Russia didn't mind that her toes were being stepped on in the beginning. All that mattered was that she was spending time with North Korea again. She had forgotten how fun it could be. She didn't slow down the steps, even when N. Korea began to look frustrated. Still, she smiled encouragingly until her companion began to find the steps again.
Russia's face lit up when N. Korea leaned up against her as they danced and said those words. She thought she saw the beginnings of a smile on the other's face. She replied just as quietly, "I'm glad you say that." As they danced, a feeling of contentment settled over Russia.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 04-12-2011 15:02

Calm was something that North Korea hadn't felt for an incredibly long time; there was always something that would set her off just waiting around the corner. The swaying movements of the dance helped her physically relax which was also a rare happening. Her movements even became a little more loose and free as she became reacquainted with her old partner. She knew that this wouldn't last forever, that Russia eventually would leave her side again. That was expected. For now she wanted to just try to enjoy the time she had with the larger, older nation. And she also realized that dancing in a hanbok wasn't really the easiest thing to do: her chest was constricted by the chima and the jacket, which was not terribly comfortable.

At the same time she thought she heard something and looked up to Russia, asking, "Do you get the feeling someone's watching us too?"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-12-2011 18:12

In contentment, they both continued to dance. Russia couldn't help but notice that her partner was a little stiff, dancing in her traditional outfit. She smiled a little at it, though, because it was still so cute. She loved the Asian style clothing, though Russia knew they would never look good on her. She was just too tall. Just not petite enough.

Russia visibly stiffened when North Korea asked that question, most of her contentment disappearing at the mention of being watched. She had been having that feeling since before she had even arrived at her host's house. Because she knew she had been followed. She mentally cursed herself for leading Belarus here and putting North Korea in a form of danger. She replied, looking around cautiously, "Yeah, kinda. But I'm sure it's nothing, really." she said, ending with a smile. She was nervous, though. She hoped it was just paranoia on both of their parts. Russia hoped that she had lost Belarus before she had even left her place.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 22-12-2011 19:39

Having Russia confirm her paranoid suspicion about being watched was just what North Korea needed to be put on alert again. She attempted to dance more but her eyes were sharply focused and every now and then she'd look around to try and spot whoever was spying. Being so quiet and shy she was really not used to people paying attention to her and didn't quite know how to deal with it. Honestly she liked to mind her own business and have nice quiet moments with close friends. Someday she wanted to have those moments with her brother. What to do about unwanted prying eyes was something she had never really learned an effective answer to.

At some point the music ended, leaving the odd pair of girls standing in the room together in a dance pose. N. Korea glanced around again and then eyed her military uniform on the wall. Maybe that was the answer to this person stalking them! Then again she wanted to spend some more quality time with Russia and that sort of thing probably would just upset the much taller woman.

"I-if there is someone watching, I'll deal with them," she promised, then frowned and glanced up at Russia, "Can I ask you about family, Russia?"