Russia's introduction Vodkaparty2.0

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-05-2011 11:10

England felt his cheeks flush with anger. A what!? "What did you just call me?"
He threw back the Vodka in one go and slamed the glass on the table to prove his point.
"I'v not scared of your petty drink! I've had pretty much anything! ALe, scotch, Jenny... You name it!"
The sudden rush of alcohol made his head spin for a moment.
"And you know me longer than today, you know I'm trying to quit drinking so that was just.... Plain rude."
Uhoh, not good.
*hic*
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 11:14

[Even though he's OC, I'll join as Wales, to nag iggy~ :'D]

Wales stumbled in, following after France, tripping over his own feet and landing flat on his face in the dooropening.
Auch... he said as he stood up, rubbing his nose. He gulped when he felt people stare at him. Why had he come again? Oh yes, he was dragged along by England. But just because he was part of the UK didn't mean that he had to tag along to every stupid party that bloody twat of a brother of his went to!
E-excuse m-me... he stutterd as he walked in. For one second he had the urge to stop behind England and whack his head for bringing him here, but he resisted that and sat down, shooting a glare at him.
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-05-2011 11:23

England felt a familiar aura next to him, when he looked he noticed it wasn't because he was drunk.
"F-france?"
Memories of the last time he combined France and alcohol came creeping back...
"M-maybe I should leave, I'm still relatively sober and if you all want to get pissed I shouldn't join. I only came here out of politeness anyway! It's not like I walked all that way trough the bloody snow becasue I care about you lot! Or becasue I was sitting alone at home!"
England tryed to get up, shooting a glare at France.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Sunflower
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sunflower » 20-05-2011 11:43

"Ahahahah... Vell I am sorry if it offended you England, I vas merely trying to get the mood going." He placed a hand on France's and England's shoulder. :creepyrussia: "Now my friends, no need to get all jumpy and aggrivated da? Besides if anyone tries to mess around too much vhile I drink my favourite drink I do get them to crawl on their knees and beg for forgiveness haha." Ivan sat down again and poured France a glass now.
Become one with Russia da?
Main: Ivan Braginski [Russia]

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 11:44

When Wales heard his brother shout that he clenched his fist, stood up, walked over to him and grabbed his collar.
Ai don't think yw're going ANYWHERE! Ai am here because of yw, so if Ai stay, yw do so as well! he hissed at him, pushing him down on his seat again.
And don't whine, Ai went through the same, wanker!
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 20-05-2011 12:09

[ I'll join as Hungary~]

"Ah! Sorry i'm late everybody. It's been a while since i've been here." She shivered at the thought of her old soviet time in Russia. She sat down next to wales and takes a shot. The burning liquid slid down and she already started to feel nice and warm.
"Hmm~. This might have been the only thing I actually missed of this place."
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-05-2011 12:18

Francis felt a cold shiver go down his backbown. Dieu- Russie was cold. "Of course we would not mess with good and fine Vodka, cher~" he said trying to keep smiling. "Ah Angleterre, leaving Already? Why don't you stay for a little while and we can ' ave fun later~" He took England's hand and brushed lightly with his thumb over the top of his hand. He still could remember last time when England got drunk. Dieu- it was almost too easy to get him in his bed.

He raised an eyebrow at the sudden outburst of England's brother.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-05-2011 13:48

"Oh for fucks sake Wales..." England rolled his eyes. He looked particulairly sick when France took his hand. They didn't cudle...not in public.
"Well, my hoped of this being a sophisticated gathering of gatherers gathering al together in a great gathering of gatherers... Guuuh."
One glass, come on Kirkland, pull yourself together!
"well that hope has been officially blown. Might as well get smashed now..."
Rp chara's:

Sunflower
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sunflower » 20-05-2011 15:35

"Hungaryyyy~" Another smile formed on his face as he wrapped a arm around her, handing her the last bit of liquid out of the first bottle. " Oh dear it does seem that we need a new bottle! Barmen! Drinks all around." Ivan was feeling the first effects of the alcohol after nearly 8 shots.
Become one with Russia da?
Main: Ivan Braginski [Russia]

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-05-2011 16:20

After only 4 or 5 shots, Germany was starting to feel the effects of the vodka. In his mind he was silently cursing the vodka being too strong; he was more of a beer drinker then a vodka drinker so he never even stood a chance with the vodka. Worst part was he had to stay here all night for arriving late. Quickly downing his 6th and 7th glass he put a hand on his head. "Too fast." he thought.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England