[MASS RP] Once upon a time... Hetalia Style!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

[MASS RP] Once upon a time... Hetalia Style!

Post by Dia-Owl » 20-01-2013 23:38

Brief Description of the roleplay:

What if the countries were trapped inside a fairytale book and the only way they could escape was by going through each fairy tale and completing it?
Even better! It can be your own fairytale with just a slight reference to the original one! Make your own happy ending!

FIRST FAIRY TALE!

Little Mermaid

Name > Emma "Bella" Maes [Belgium]
Age > 20 years old
Sex > Female
Role > The Mermaid
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 20-01-2013 23:58

Within the deepest waters of the seas and oceans lied many sunken ships and secrets. Treasures buried within hidden rooms was a real museum towards the most notorious creatures of them all - the water nymphs, also called mermaids.
A curious mermaid specifically wandered within those rooms in search for a treasure, or something that looked like an unusual object. Oh, the world high above the surface held many mysteries! If only she had inherited human legs to walk on rather than crawl on the shore, and the tongue so she could speak their language.
Emma dreamt of freely wandering the deepest woods and cities. She wanted to run like those human children she spied on; she wanted to love a man like that couple she saw a while ago and sing with a wild crowd about their experiences and past lovers.

Somehow, she felt like she didn't belong underwater at all. She had a weird feeling in her gut that demanded she visited the surface as if in a need to meet someone. How curious...
But the more curious thing was that, she hadn't anymore memories of herself before the few weeks that had just passed.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 22-01-2013 18:55

Character : Lovino Vargas
Role : A Prince

____

Once upon a time, a young man, looking good but avoided by many.
People liked his little brother better than him and he was feared by everybody.

Young, he cried a lot.
Man, he scowled a lot.

His future people didn't want him to be their King.
And he was too afraid of his doings.

His name was Lovino Vargas, Prince of a great and famous land. He was supposed to inherit his Father's throne in few years, the poor man was deathly sick, and with the current treatments, the King would be able to live only three years more.

His subjects-to-be loved his little brother way better, Feliciano Vargas, cuteness, joy, uselessness and love incarnated. They wanted the young Vargas to be the new king.

Well, that's what his head was telling him. But damn, his guts were practically screaming that it wasn't true. If only he could put his finger on his real memories, maybe he wouldn't be walking on this stupid beach, wanting to ease his gloomy aura and sadness.

He approached a small boat, only for him to navigate all over the oceans, well, at least some meters in his ocean.

Sighing, he began to oar through the water, his heart directing him far away from his so-called beautiful castle. Strangely, even if he knew that it was dangerous, he was pulled toward the sea, almost uncontrollably.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 23-01-2013 17:45

Her hips and tail rocked as she forced herself forward against the currents. Her blonde, long hair floated delicately around her small frame, creating the mirage of a golden hallo around her face. She was beautiful, that's for sure. She had a pair of unique emerald orbs, luscious full pink lips that created a lovely contrast with her pale skin complexion. Her tail was at least 4 feet tall, painted in the camouflaging teal colour that looked nearly transparent at the fins.

Emma swam close to the surface and as she noticed a shadow being cast over her, she stopped in her swimming and tilted herself back to look up.

Could it be... a floating chamber? It's rather small, though., she thought.
The bold mermaid darted upwards towards the boat, ignorant to whatever danger she was putting herself through. She halted inches away from the wooden bottom; she was so close, she could touch it if she wanted to.
She moved to the side, and timidly raised her head out of the water. Her eyes groomed the boat from bottom to top where she observed a human sitting with his back facing her. Wait... a HUMAN? And so close, too? Emma was frozen! She had to bite back a gasp or refrain from causing any noise that would catch his attention and see her. She hid part of her face under a blanket of water, leaving only her eyes to spy on him. Oh, it was overwhelming... Being so close to a man and observing him without much fear was truly an accomplishment.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-01-2013 18:40

Lovino stared at the deep blue ocean standing right in front of his eyes, wondering what he was supposed to do. How was he supposed to inherit his strong father, when he was so weak ? Why wasn't he like the ocean, big and strong, loved by all his subjects and respected by his future's land enemies ?

A sigh escaped his lips. Maybe that if he was born as beautiful as his little brother, he would have smiles when he had to parade in the town. All he got was whispers behind his back.

As strange and surreal as it could be, after some seconds mourning over his life, he felt something - he just didn't know what - on his back. He turned over, his mocha eyes roaming through the horizon. But there was nothing. If a normal person would have frowned in confusion, he, unlike normal people, raised his eyebrows.

He ruffled his hair with one hand - avoiding his curl for some reasons - and sighed again. But his lips raised a little - just a tiny bit, okay ? - upwards. The sun's reflection on this part of the boat was way more beautiful. He couldn't help himself; he had to smile even more.

The sun hit comfortably his face, brightening his charming but often sad and angry eyes, and made him glow in bliss.

That big yellow star was too good for his health. It made him comfy and sleepy - worries were eating his sleep away. The waves were hitting softly his boat, making it go gently back and forth. All combined, these factors teared a yawn from Lovino.

He laid down deciding to take a little nap.

The problem is that he didn't take his heavy-sleeper habit into account.

He stirred a little, and felt some wet spots on his chest but more of all, his legs, it made him shiver. But at least, he had had his sweet sleep. He looked up to the sky, his brightening in wonder as his orbs met the stars.

Wait...what ?

It was already dark ? How long as he been asleep ?! He turned around, biting his inferior lip. Panic raised in his heart as he realized that he didn't know from where he'd come.

He cursed, standing up suddenly and narrowed his eyes to see where his castle was. Where was his home ?

Unfortunately, it wasn't the worst. Silently, swimming trough the sea, a giant ship was approaching the boat of the Prince.

It was too late when he noticed it. Blame it on the panic, if you want, but the ship broke his boat in two, and thumped Lovino on the back of his head, plunging him into unconsciousness as his body was drowning towards sea's abyssal bottom.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 23-01-2013 21:26

She watched him with fascination as he laid down. Fearful as she was, she remained in the same spot and position for a little while, before beginning to encircle the boat and even grow so bold to peek inside of it. Her small hands gripped the edge of it and pulled herself up enough for her eyes to roam over the sleeping beauty. Despite the boat tilting, he didn't wake up.

A small smile danced on Emma's lips as she watched the youngster in his slumber. How beautiful he looked... Her arms crossed on the edge of the boat as her head rested upon them. She could watch him an eternity if only she could.

Her gaze averted towards his legs and she wondered; What do a pair of human legs feel like? Her nearly dried hand gently ran across his thigh and to her surprise, they felt strong unlike her tail.
The oblivious mermaid carefully pinched the wrinkled trousers and pulled on it. "What is this? Skin?", she asked herself. It felt weird to the touch.

Her fingers headed north towards his hands; delicate fingers began to stroke the man's fingers with such sensuality that would normally make a man tingle with slight arousal. Emma leaned forward onto the boat and finally cupped his cheek.
However similar they seemed to be, the texture of their skin was so different. The scowling mermaid released the boat and returned within the depths of the sea. The strangest thing happened! She felt a connection she had never felt before that ate her on the inside.

The ocean lost its leftover light, the night also engulfing the oceanic empire in its contagious darkness.
Emma occasionally popped out of the water to check on her prey. While she was on her way to the surface, she had witnessed the most shocking thing she had ever seen.

The human was drowning! She launched forward and wrapped her arms around his torso, beginning to pull him up. They were pretty far from the shore, but she allowed him to rest his head against the crook of her neck to maintain his head out of the water and began to pull him towards the nearest shore she remembered.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-01-2013 12:20

Character: Dark!Feliks Łukasiewicz - Poland (To make him dark I will not use "like" and "totally". So not in character.)
Role: Captain Hook

"Captain! Captain, it isn't him!" His fisrt mate ran up to him and whispered.
Feliks punched the ship's railing in anger. How could it not be him? Fine, so he didn't have red hair, but he could've died them! And that stupid green hat was missing, but he just might have finally gotten some style! He didn't fly, either... but because that pesky pixie of his was missing, right?!
Feliks cursed under his breath and started pacing, aware that his first mate was watching him.
"Don't just stand there, you nitwit, get to work!" He snapped.
"A-Aye Aye, captain!" He yelped, and ran off.
Feliks returned to the railing and tapped it angrily. He was so certain it was him, he tipped over that tiny boat - for it most certainly didn't deserve the title of a ship - and wanted to catch him, when he found out it wasn't him. Where was that crazy boy? He had to get rid of him once and for all. He wanted to take him back to his own realm, but this place - this place was so full of undiscovered treasures! He had to stay here, and kill that nasty boy.
He was about to return to his quarters when he noticed something swimming. He turned, and grinned evilly.
A mermaid. Oh, yes. He learned already that in this realm they thought of such creatures as pure myths... if he could sell her, he would get a lot of gold. And that person - he killed him, so what. Wait... what?!
Feliks couldn't believe it. He leaned over the rail and snatched his telescope. No! That mermaid saved him! But if he means so much to her...
Feliks's rage quickly changed into an evil plan. He noticed earlier by the clothes the man wore that he was rich. He could take both of them as bounty, and get twice as much! More gold equals... well, more gold!
"Smee!" Feliks yelled, and immediately the man stood before him. "Tell the crew we're going inland. We have to pick up some packages." Feliks's eyes gleamed with evil excitement.[/code]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-02-2013 16:27

His world was all dark and hurtful. He couldn't see anything. It was always the bad thoughts that were coming back. These very thoughts of being rejected and loathed. On the top of these thought were chanting his subjects-to-be, cheering his perfect little brother.

He was jealous. Awfully jealous of the love that his little brother, Feliciano was getting. And to say so, he hated him even more for loving Veneziano-

Where do the Veneziano come from ? Who's that ? What is it ?

Somehow, he knew that somewhere, there would be, well... someone to understand him, that was his gut speaking, here. But his head wasn't going in the same direction. He would never be loved and he would be decapitated - because his subjects wouldn't like hi-

A beautiful voice resonated in his world of dark unconsciousness. He felt his body once again, pain rolling all over him. He moaned a little - just a little, okay ? - when he felt something similar to a giant hammer swinging against his skull.

It hurt badly, in fact.

From an external point of view, the Prince clenched a bit before rolling over and coughing out the little water he had in his lungs. He flinched and opened his eyes, to meet sand.

"Wha-.... ?" He managed to whisper out. "What am I doing here ? Uggh...." He moaned in pain once again. He turned to the sky, and narrowed his eyes, moon hitting his mocha eyes with a certain cruelty. Carefully, he patted his sides, checking out for injuries... Except for his ruined clothes, nothing was apparent. He sat up, decided to found at least an injury besides his head's one - which was hurting pretty badly.

Ache came back, pounding violently under his hair. He waited a bit for it to go away before taking the piece of shirt that was left on his shoulders and throwing it away, checking more intensely for injuries. It was impossible that he came out of water like that, with nothing on him. He realized something.

How comes I'm out of water alive ? Last time I checked I was in the middle of the ocean, and in pure unconsciousness !

Lovino then noticed something weird. Something that was not supposed to belong here. And he connected this and that together. There was a big trail in the sand, going from next to him to the sea. And that beautiful voice that drew him away from his state.

Someone... or something had saved him. He slowly crawled toward the waving water, and took a look from behind a big rock. And there he saw the most beautiful creature he ever seen.

A look of happiness, and wonder crossed his traits.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-02-2013 18:52

Feliks tapped the balister impatiently, until they got to land.
"Half the crew, with me! The rest stay and mind the ship! Anyone who abandons their post will be punished!" Feliks thundered, and jumped down. Five other men followed him. Quietly he told his men the plan, and encircled the two people on the sand.
"...NOW!" He shouted, and all of them jumped with their ropes to the victims. The mermaid disappeared - doesn't matter. Lover boy will find her - or she'll find him.
Feliks tied back his hands, holding him with strong hands to stop him from escaping. He cut th man's sleeve, rolled it up and stuffed it in his mouth to stop his screams.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, boy." Feliks snarled at the man. "Believe me when I say you don't want to know the hard way."
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-05-2013 11:43

He was way too absorbed into the beautiful creature to notice the danger approaching him. For some reason, he felt his cheeks heat up, and felt like stuttering.

- Besame ! Kiss me ! Kiss, Kiss ! Besame ! Kiss me ! Kiss, Kiss ! Kiiiiisss !
-Well, if you really want one, how would you like a little kiss on the cheek ?
- Eh ? Um.... .... Um.... No thank you ! I'm just fine ma'am ! Dammit... I am not ready yet, ma'am... Shit...

Where did that came from ? The more he thought about it, the more he was forgetting about it. "... NOW !" He jumped out of his skin, wincing at the sudden movement bringing pain on his head.

Before he knew it, he was tied.

"W-What the f-hmpf" He felt cloth being stuffed in his mouth, and then a kind of.... juvenile voice speaking ? What the fuck ? The person on him was heavy, too.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, boy ?" He frowned, while struggling, "Believe me when I say you don't want to know the hard way."

Because it is the easy way ?! He spat the gag away, glaring to the now-identified boy. "What the fuck, you bastard ? Who are you-" He was roughly punched in the stomach, interrupting his sentence. How this filthy pirate dared to do that- another punch

Finally, he preferred the easy way. He stayed still, shutting up. It was better having strength left in a possible-case of escaping. Even a Prince of a great kingdom knew when to shut up - even if he wanted badly to swear.