Hunger Games - Hetalia Style

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Hunger Games - Hetalia Style

Post by Weronikus » 24-02-2013 14:01

All right, so this is all 'bout the Hunger Games. For those who haven't read/watched it, there are 12 districts from which the tributes - which take part in the Games - are picked. All the districts are ruled by the Capitol - no one from the Capitol takes part in the Games, though the Gamemakers are in charge of making the arena and keeping things interesting. Each district has a different industry, from which it gains money to continue existing. They are:
District 1 - Luxury items.
District 2 - masonry
District 3 - techonology
District 4 - fishing
District 5 - power
District 6 - transportation
District 7 - lumber
District 8 - textiles
District 9 - grain
Dstrict 10 - livestock
District 11 - agriculture
District 12 - mining

Now, this is important since depending on which district the character comes from they'll have different strengths, like for example one from District 11 will e good with eatable foods while one from District 4 will be good at fishing. There are three Carreer Districts - 1,2 and 4. They've been trained for being in the Hunger Games from since they were little, so they are brutal and good with weapons, but worse when it came to distiguishing eatable foods.
Okay, so back on the roleplay: it has to be tweaked a bit, so that it'll be funner. First: no killing. Yeah, I know, it's not the Hunger games without killing, but otherwise there's no point in this RP. So you may terribly wound, but not kill.
Second: The roleplay starts from the arena, since otherwise ther's the problem with time and getting on the arena and so on so on. You may create memories of the reaping or training before the Games in the Capitol, though.
Third: There doesn't have to be just one girl and boy from each District - there can be more. But it would be more fun if you spread out, like not all going for D 1 (for example) but being creative and choosing a different one.
The arena is the one used in the first book/movie. So: really big, with a small meadow in the center and the Cornucopia (with both weapons, objects for suvial (sleeping bags, matchets etc.) and eatable goods) in the middle of the meadow. All around the meadow a huge forest, growing mountains on one side.
There can be gifts from your mentors, but guys, keep it real. Like, not too much.

And lastly - a fill out before you RP. This contains all the info others need:
Character:
Name:
District:
Strengths: (for example good with swords, good at gathering etc.)
Picture:

That's all I think... If you aren't sure about sth, PM me.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Let the Hunger Games begin.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia