CRACK~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2012 20:40

Estonia finished his tea before laying down for the night. Hopefully, he would a nice night of rest. It would come in handy for the sight-seeing he would do tomorrow. Crawling into the bed, he made sure he was cozy before drifting off to sleep.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 20:48

Japan dreamed of him, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea. They were painting together, as kids. It seemed to be fine, but when everybody showed their pictures there was painted death, blood, wars and all the tragedies they bring. Each of his siblings then started looking evil, repeating Russia's fraze words over and over, as they inched towards them with outstretched talons:
"Kolkolkolkolkol.....".

Japan woke up in the middle of the night, trembling and sweating. "It's.. it's just the temperature.." he said to himself, getting up and deciding a glass of water would do him well. Still trembling, he walked in the darkness towards the kitchen, where he poured himself some water and gulped it down immediately. He started catching his breath, as if he had just run a marathon. He sat down by the kotatsu and his his face in his hands. He couldn't fall asleep now - he will just have to wait for the daylight to come, accompanied by his siblings' whispers.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia