CRACK~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
talkenia
Captain
Captain

CRACK~

Post by talkenia » 08-05-2011 20:46

So~ lets have crack~

anyone can join anyone can leave..

everything is allowed..
you can suddenly change the whole direction of this RP~ switch your character.. multiple people rp'ing the same character.. (what if they meet? XD)
do whatever~

~~~~~~~

Italy for once decided he had enough of his pasta, and wanted to taste something else for a change. He took his keys off the table and left his house. He walked a long way, across lands, and over seas.. In his search for his new favorite food. He walked for days.. for a month.. and was starved.. so starved.. he knocked on the first door he saw.. just to get some food and some sleep.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 08-05-2011 22:32

I’ll be Belgium for this one~

Human name: Elise Hofstee

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesterday Belgium had gotten herself a new oven. Today she could try it out and she was delighted with how it worked. Her chocolate-raspberry cake had been in the oven for about 30 minutes now and was almost done. The kitchen smelled delicious and she could almost taste the chocolate already.

Then she heard a knock on her door. That was odd, she wasn’t expecting anybody. She went to the door and opened it. She blinked a few times when her eyes fell on the Italian on her doorstep. “Italy?” She asked, wondering what he could want from her. She noticed he didn’t look too well. “Are you alright? Come in, come in.” She ushered him inside.
Trade secret.

Main RP Character: Netherlands
Minor RP Characters: Canada, Belgium, Prussia
Willing to try: Italy, Denmark, Belarus, Russia, America, France

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-05-2011 17:00

Italy fell over the doorstep and fainted, the last thing he noticed before he fainted, was the smell of a delicious cake..

how would he like to taste that. .after haven eaten nothing.. and having enough of his pasta~

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 09-05-2011 20:10

Having had enough of staying within the house, Eduard decided to go out to visit somewhere..Where exactly, he wasn't necessarily sure but he went out anyway and took a ride to another person's house. He was a bit apprehensive about suddenly appearing at nearly a stranger's house but he did see someone already there so he approached the house and rang the bell a bit nervous, hoping that whoever's place this was wouldn't be too hostile to a visitor.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 09-05-2011 20:27

Romano comes in! 8D
in search for his brotherrrr~

-----------

That IDIOT! How could he just have left saying: "I don't like pasta anymore, I'm going to search for some other food~" How could he how COULD HE?! Pasta was the best food that excisted! Especially with tomato sauce, or carbonara! It didn't matter to the Italian what kind of pasta it was, but pasta was pasta, and without pasta he couldn't live!
But now his brother was already gone for a MONTH! A whole MONTH! How could he be gone, or even live, without pasta for a MONTH?!

Although Romano did not want to admit it, he was worried about is fratello. He knew that his brother did strange things, but this?!
So he grabbed his keys, took his coat, opened the door, locked the house, got into his car and drove away, in search for his idiotic brother Feliciano.
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 09-05-2011 20:54

Before Belgium could get Italy inside properly, he collapsed into her hallway. She quickly closed the door. The neighbours didn’t need to see this. She went to check on the Italian on the floor, but before she could help him to her couch, her doorbell rung.

Just what she needed. Apparently the whole world decided to knock on her door tonight. “Does this look like a bloody hotel?” She muttered under her breath before leaving Italy alone for a second to answer the door.

Once she laid eyes on the man at her door it took her a few seconds to remember who it was. “Ah, Estonia, right?” She glanced over her shoulder at Italy, then looked back at Estonia. She didn’t know what he wanted with her right now, but it could wait. She had an unconscious man on her clean floor and that had to be taken care of first. “Sorry, would you mind giving me a hand?” She pointed at Feliciano. “He knocked on my door and fainted.”
Trade secret.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-05-2011 21:44

~buuuu~~ He rolled over suddenly..
and lay uncouncious again

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 09-05-2011 22:40

"Ah yes, no problem," Estonia replied.He assisted with getting the unconscious person, who turned out to be N.Italy. He thought in the back of his mind that he probably should go as soon as possible, didn't really want to be a bother and admittedly didn't even have a reason for being over here. "This was a bit shameful," he admitted quietly to himself.
Resident of the Internet

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 22-05-2011 22:46

Belgium caught the quiet words Estonia mumbled, but misunderstood who he was talking about. “Shameful? Ah, yes,” She replied while they reached the couch and dropped Italy onto it. “Just collapsing like that,” She shook her head. “But we should be used to things like this from him by now,” She smiled and moved a couple of strands of hair from the fainted man’s face. “It is a bit adorable though.”

She was lost in thought for a moment, before looking up to Estonia again. “Would you like some coffee? Then you can tell me what you came here for.”
Trade secret.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-05-2011 00:00

"Yes, I suppose I should be used to seeing that happen. Ah well coffee would be fine," Estonia responded though he recognized that Belgium had misunderstood him. He wasn't sure when he would admit for not particularly having a reason for being here.
Resident of the Internet