CRACK~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 05:41

Japan didn't notice any reaction from Estonia, so he sighed in relief. He then got to taking bed things to take to the place Iceland chose to sleep.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-06-2012 05:53

Iceland quietly thanked Japan before heading off in search of South Korea's bedroom. He chose to sleep there for a number of reasons: He had heard that Korea was very cheerful and probably wouldn't mind, he was uncomfortable with sleeping in a lady's bedroom, he didn't know very much about Hong Kong, and he wasn't sure about how his host would react to him wanting to sleep on the couch and sleeping with him would be awkward; Japan was the type of person who needed to have a lot of space. For some odd reason, Iceland had never thought that maybe Japan would have slept in another room.

He then began opening and closing doors until he found what he assumed to be Korea's room. There were several K-pop posters hanging on the walls so it would most likely make sense.
Because he was exhausted and lacked a change of clothes, Iceland only took off his boots, coat and gloves, putting them in a careful pile on the floor beside the foot of his temporary bed. Lazily sliding under the covers, it took Iceland a while to get used to the foreign feeling, pushing back his sleeping time.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 06:01

Japan noticed Iceland going to Korea's room, and nodded to himself. Good choice, he thought. He then went about pouring the tea to cups (though they look like bowls) and taking them to each of his guests.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-06-2012 07:02

Just as Iceland was about to turn over, he noticed as the door was opened, causing him to face the door to find out why. He then saw Japan holding cups of tea on a tray and sat up in his bed, giving a small, drowsy smile. Japan was a very hospitable person, Iceland made sure to take mental-notes and learn from him.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 07:39

Japan put the cup down next to him. "I hope you wir rike it." he said. "It's our traditionar tea - very different from the taste-water in Engrand." He then got up to take the other cup to Estonia. "Have nice dreams." He said to him, then left the room.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2012 16:01

Estonia was making himself comfortable in the guest room though he had to be careful since he hadn't expected to be staying the night anywhere. In any case, he had his shoes and jack off and opened his shirt a bit so he could at least try to relax somewhat.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 16:27

Japan knocked gently on the door to the guest room before coming in. "Estonia? I brought you the tea I made. I hope you wir rike it. It differs from Engrand's kind." He put it down next to him. "Do you need anything? Or are you okay?" He asked him politely.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-06-2012 17:13

Iceland nodded a 'thank you' instead of actually saying it- as he usually would when he was tired. He had to force himself to reach over to grab the cup, even though it was basically right beside him. Iceland, who was used to sweet things such as candy, ended up surprised with the taste of Japan's tea. He didn't exactly like it, but he made himself finish it to be respectful. The warm-and-fuzzy feeling that the tea gave him relaxed him quite a lot, so after he placed the cup back onto the dresser, he drifted to sleep almost immediately.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2012 20:05

Estonia had settled in comfortably enough when his host had entered the room. "Thank you for the tea.. And I'm fine thanks.." He appreciated the tea as he started to sip at it carefully. Indeed it was different but it was quite nice and a good way to prepare for some rest.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 20:35

"Okay then." Japan left the room, stopping by Iceland to see how he was doing. When he heard the steady breathing, he quietly slipped in and took the empty cup to the kitchen, where he washed it. He then went to his room, quite happy that his guests liked his tea. "How can anyone drink England's coroured-water?" he mumbled to himself, turning on to his side. "Of course mine is better, it has actuar taste. And... and of course I..." Japan didn't finish his sentence, let alone his thought, before he was out.
-----