CRACK~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 20:00

[Hah, you were way smarter than me XD. I had to make one up XD.

Guess nobody's interested in this.. Oh no, wait, Prussia DID appear about three pages ago XD.]

Japan kept silent as Iceland was telling his story. Since there were so many parades at his place, he was used to the loud music and he could here almost every word that Iceland said. When he was telling the story, Japan imagined what he was hearing. And when Iceland mentioned that there was no parade to this, he smiled lightly. "Wer, I guess you wourd need to find a very tar person indeed." He then got serious again. "I am not making fun of you, just so you know. I actuary am jerous of you. Here at my prace, we have many stories which show our greatness in wars, our victories. Or stories hording some kind of hidden truth or morar meaning. We don't have much stories which are made just for entertainment. That might be a reason why we are so serious most of the time - we never raughed when we were smar." Japan sighed. "But thankfury America herps a bit now - he sends chirdren movies by a producer cared... Wort Dizzy? I cannot say his name propery..."

[LOL, I once again made all that up... me and my laziness to check it up... I've actually got no idea if Japan whatches Walt Disney's movies or is really so serious all the time...]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2012 20:49

[f it..Ill show up]

Estonia wasn't sure how he had ended up near this parade. Or why this parade was going on. Or even how the hell he had ended up here. He knew he was visiting Belgium..or was it Italy and suddenly somehow ended up wandering off somewhere in the area. In any case he was trying to make his way through the others that were around when he saw Japan and Iceland talking nearby and decided to wave if he could join them instead. Anything was better than wandering around isolated and completely confused.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 20:57

Japan saw Estonia waving frantically in their direction. He walked over to him. "Estonia? What are you doing here? Not that I mind..." Japan ended politely, not to be rude, but he didn't remember inviting Estonia to his place or being informed of it.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2012 21:04

"Honestly, I don't quite recall what exactly brought me here.. sometimes I start off heading off in one direction only to end up somewhere completely different. He replied with a slightly embarrassed expression. "In any case my apologies for the random arrival, its been.. an odd day to say the least."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 21:13

Japan nodded. Oh yes, it sure had been an odd day. Then suddenly something occured to him. "Germany mentioned you on the phone" he said. "He said that you were at Bergium's house with Itary. Is it possibre you came from there?" He asked curiously.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2012 21:18

"Ah yes, that must have been it. Because I remember going over there to visit Belgium..Alright, that makes a little more sense." Estonia nodded relieved to know where he was and where he had come from. He wasn't used to being so off-track. Not really.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 21:21

Japan nodded and smiled a bit. "I was just showing Icerand around when the parade started - wourd you rike to go sightseeing with us?" He asked Estonia.
-----

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 21:21

Japan nodded and smiled a bit. "I was just showing Icerand around when the parade started - wourd you rike to go sightseeing with us?" He asked Estonia.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2012 21:27

"I'd be more than glad to go sight-seeing with you guys, I've been meaning to visit when I had the opportunity to," Estonia replied with a friendly grin.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 21:40

"Aright then, ret's go." Japan said to Estonia. He then turned towards other parts of downtown. "Why don't we start with the downtown? We can go visit some shrines and tempres rater." He said, already walking to the center part of Tokio.

[Crap, I don't know much about Japanese culture or even anything that's there... I'll probably be making a lot up today. I'm too lazy to check up google XD.]
-----