Russia's introduction Vodkaparty2.0

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-06-2011 18:35

England gleamed with pride at the compliment. He placed his hands in his sides and took a proud pose and nodded.
"you see... there is always a point beyond which I can't get much worse...I guess I've reached it by- ugh..."
England placed one hand at his mouth and the other at his stomach but then straightened again.
"What an awefull drink vodka...It hits the stomach. I'll deffinitely puke tonight. Next time I'm back to my good old scotch!"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 16-06-2011 22:33

"Hm I can see how vodka can affect a person not used to it, " Estonia responded while drinking his, he looks over to see if there was something England could puke into just in case and saw a bucket which grabbed and decided to put near him.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Sunflower
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sunflower » 18-06-2011 20:46

After a long time passed Russia finally woke up, grabbing a new vodkabottle for in his coat. "A-ahhah.. It seems like it is time for me to head to bed..." The said russian slowly trotted off, or more like being dragged away by a belarus who would definetly take advantage of his drunk state.
Become one with Russia da?
Main: Ivan Braginski [Russia]

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 18-06-2011 21:30

Germany opened his eyes, rubbing them and yawned. He noticed Russia being dragged off by Belarus. "Poor guy." He thought and was about to turn when he felt a heavy weight on him. He looked down to see it was Italy. He smiled and looked around, there was no where to be and the floor was getting uncomfortable.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-06-2011 14:25

Italy was still happy snoring and completely relaxed,
it was so nice laying there on the soft pillow, and it was warm to boot. He moved his arms, and was now hugging Germany around his neck.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-06-2011 18:34

England patted Estonia on the back.
"No worries pal! I am fine still. I think..."
It was a miracle to him how sober he suddenly felt. He regarded the boy next to him. There was something about him, he seemed so adult but he was younger than himself...
"Oi, take of your glasses for a sec..."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-06-2011 18:38

((England! D< Get on msn!! xD))

Germany sighed and lay there still for a moment longer, before picking Italy up and carrying him over to their seats. He sat down with Italy in his arms, he would at least finish his beer before calling it a night. He had to get Italy home and to bed. "Ah. No beer wasted." He said and got up, still holding Italy and walked over to England and placed a hand on his shoulder. "See you tomorrow." He said and patted the man's shoulder, giving a curt nod to Estonia as he left the place with Italy in his arms.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-06-2011 21:02

Italy felt he was picked up, but paid no attention since it didn't feel as if anything was wrong. When Germany had picked him up he snuggled closer also making it easier for Germany to carry him. He was on a beach with all pretty girls having a beachparty, Italy would sleep for a nice while longer.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2011 22:36

Estonia nodded back at Germany as he departed and then turned back to England, who had requested he take off his glasses..He did so, though was a bit reluctantly as things became a little fuzzy without them.Though he was surprised that he could still see pretty well without his glasses on.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-06-2011 22:10

England smirked, he knew it! He was a pure genious. It looked so cute. His vision was a bit fuzzy as well but that was the alcohol.
Somehow Estonia looked more boyish and less boring like this.
Nice, really nice. He was alone with him, piss drunk and the boy suddenly looked handsome. Weren't those all the ingredients for making out?
He cupped Estonia's cheek and leaned closer.
"you look cute like this."
Rp chara's: