Russia's introduction Vodkaparty2.0

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 20-06-2011 22:48

"Um well..thank you," Estonia replied not exactly sure what England supposed he was doing and getting increasingly nervous but still..he was bored and had nothing to do at this point.And despite the other nation being rather drunk, he still seemed generally nice.He shrugged slightly at the compliment.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2011 00:01

making out with a random nation in a bar while all the others had left or passed out seemed like such a good idea. England smiled a bit and placed his hands on the others shoulders. He closed his eyes, tilted his head and brushed his lips against the others.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2011 01:31

Embarrassed, he pulled back slightly before returning the kiss softly.Once again, he didn't quite understand why England was doing this..or why he was going along but nothing else and going home wasn't in his mind at the time.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2011 13:57

England was glad the kiss was returned. He was being sloppy but kissed as best as he could in his current state and pulled Estonia a bit closer, hands around the others waist.
What had the boy suddenly reminded him of, what had made him want to kiss him?
Not America...Or France no definitely not. He couldn't really think about it because he needed what was left of his brain capacity to focus on kissing.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2011 17:38

Pulled closer, Estonia continued to kiss England. At this point all caring had really went out the window. He didn't particularly mind doing this as well, no one paid him any mind most of the time anyways. What did it hurt to do something unexpected?
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2011 18:17

England could feel himself get hungrier and hungrier for more. He let his hands wander over the others back and later lower as well. He lost his balance a bit but restored himself by gripping the bar. He ran a hand trough the others hair and broke the kiss only to move to the others neck kissing it with clear want.
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2011 18:59

Estonia was finding himself a bit surprised with how this was going but shifted slightly.With the other nation on his neck, he found himself at a lost for words or even how to react. But he knew England was..good at whatever he was doing.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2011 22:16

England hadn't felt it coming but his knees started to give way underneath him. He slumped over Estonia's shoulders holding him to stay upright.
"Oh... oops. Sorry, hmmm. Can I take you home to-tonight?"
He nudged the others neck and kissed his temple while still hanging from his shoulders.
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2011 22:41

Estonia was certainly unused to such a proposition and not sure what to do but nonetheless, " Hm.. I suppose that's ok,."he replied a little apprehensive and knowing full well what the other nation might be intimating. The thought of which more than intimidated him but he could just stay over nonetheless, it wasn't good to travel alone such a distance back home.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2011 23:29

(( LOL this is the weirdest couple I ever rp-ed but it's really cute ))

England smirked at the relpy and tried to do 'insinuating eyebrows' at Estonia which, with his eyebrows, just looked ridiculous.
He snuck an arm around Estonia's waist and tried to lead him outside, he was very unsteady tough and it took a lot of effort to get to the door.
"Oh, almost forgot my coat! Don't want to freeze to death of course."
He saw it was still on a chair at the table where the drinking game had taken place.
"Oh nooo, it's all the way over there!"
Rp chara's: