Russia's introduction Vodkaparty2.0

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-06-2011 00:18

Estonia was still very wary and thought to himself that if he did this once, he probably make sure to never do this ever again. Confirming this to himself he nodded and proceeded to um..touch England.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 00:58

England had gone back to kissing. On the lips first but then movinng to the others neck again. Wanting to feel more he let his hands wander over Estonia's legs and stroked his inner tighs. He was eager to find out what made the other tic.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-06-2011 01:07

With England on his neck and the other nation stroking his inner thighs..pangs of regret started to fill Estonia's mind and there was a sudden inner panic.There was no way he thought it'd get this far, but still it was a drunk England. Why hadn't h just shot him down at the bar? Why had he accepted the nation's invitation? The more he thought..the more unnerved he got and he wanted to pull away.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 01:23

England let the other go and stared at him a blush spread accross his face. "Let's move to the bedroom" He said smirking, not sensing the mood at all. We walked towards the bedroom in a shaky line, rappidly losing articles of clothing as he went.
Finaly he had reached the bed completely naked. "Hmmm, Join me quick~!" He swayed a bit and lay down He tried to look apealing, lying on the bed waiting but the very moment his head had hit the pillow he was fast asleep.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-06-2011 01:30

Estonia followed England reluctantly, inwardly completely filled with dread but then when when he saw England instantly asleep on the bed, he couldn't help but laugh a little and be relieved that he got out of doing something he hadn't much wanted to do in the first place.He covered the other nation up and moved him to the other side of the bed. After this had been done, he got a little comfortable and fell asleep across from the other nation on thebed, keeping a fair distance between the two,
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 02:08

England woke up to the light of the sun. When he oppened his eyes the room spun but it calmed. He distinguished a sleeping form next to him. His first reaction was to think 'France tricked me into drinking again' but the shape was significantly different! Sitting up for a better look made a sharp flash of pain run trough his head. Who was that again...
Oh god don't let it be America!
"Wait, Es-Estonia? D-did we, last night... ded we- oh bullocks!" He quickly jumped out of the bed and ran for the bathroom. He hugged the toilet and hoped it would pass. However at the moment his body was shaking and he was reeling
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-06-2011 02:17

Estonia awoke to see England.."No England we didn't do what you're thinking.You wanted me too, though.However you were also drunk and passed out on the bed as soon as you laid down."He was still a little sleepy and was rubbing his eyes.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 02:21

He vaguelly caught Estonia's response, he wanted to answer but was taken by surprise when he suddenly threw up in the toilet. He suddenly felt so misserable: He was naked, on the floor, having the worst hangover ever... and passed out on sex the night before.
If THAT wasn't humiliating...
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-06-2011 02:33

Estonia sat up more, sympathizing with England.. Surely it was an embarrassing and awkward situation to be in.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 02:42

England threw up untill he was completely empty. When he had collected himself a bit and cleaned up after himself, and cleaned himself as well he returned to the bed. Grogilly he crawled back in and pulled the blankets over his head. "P-please don't mention this to the others..," he mumbled into his pillow.
Rp chara's: