Russia's introduction Vodkaparty2.0

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 22-06-2011 00:09

[ Any couple I do usually is weird.lol]

Estonia couldn't help but smirk slightly at England's attempt and when he realized the other nation had left his coat, he said, "Ah let me get it, I'm in more stable condition than you at this point." He then left him standing by the door and quickly retrieved his jacket.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2011 00:14

England stood there quite amazed. When Estonia returned he gazed at him with admiration clear on his face.
"You were so fast! How did you move like that, like some sort of spiderman?" England was clearly still drunk. He had meant to compliment Estonia for still being so coordinated but he didn't really get the sentence across.
He messed with the coat untill it was finally on. Worst part was were the buttons, they took him ages. But finnaly he was good to go.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 22-06-2011 00:30

"Heh, I just am used to being swift I suppose, " Estonia replied. Knowing that England was ready to go after a minute of getting the jacket on, he started to head out.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2011 01:06

England frowned against the Russian cold that met them. Getting to his own house would be so complicated!
"O-okay, I've got this. To get to my house we first need a cab, then go to the airport... and find a plain, and uhm... Then we need another cab!" He had the feeling it would be morning by the time they'd get there.
"Ugh, I live so far away! Maybe we can better stay here! In a hotel or something."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 22-06-2011 01:14

"Ah indeed, staying here would be better..I'm certain I saw a hotel on the way here..," Estonia said thinking back to the place he saw. Additionally, they could go to his place but he wasn't exactly crazy about the idea of doing that so he looked towards the place he had mentioned.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2011 01:26

"Ahh, Estonia~! My handsome hero person. You hot us a - no you got us a place to stay! huhuhu..." England was still clinging to Estonia in order to walk a bit better. He had scored this night!
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 22-06-2011 01:29

Estonia chuckled to himself as he made his way with England to the hotel, "It's nothing really." When they had arrived he managed to get a room on the first floor and with England alongside, opened the door to the room.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2011 02:30

There were many challenges before getting to the room: Trying not to look to drunk so the receptionist would let them in, walking up the stairs...When they reached their room England felt that it was pure victory.
"We made it! Now where were we..."
He licked his lips redatory and walked towards the boy taking him in a rough embrace
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 22-06-2011 23:08

Estonia was a bit taken aback when England went after him again. At this point, he was a little tired but once more decided to go along just for the sake of completion really.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 00:02

England thought he deserved an award for gettin a guy while he was this drunk. The alcohol did make it harder to actually get hard. He wanted it very badly but he needed more to get in the mood.
"Hmmm touch me."
Rp chara's: