Stranded

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Stranded

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 18-06-2011 05:11

(Thank you yuria-chan, who gave me new inspiration =) )

Basic Plot

After another long World Meeting in Australia, several nations board Pacific Airways Flight 413 to America where they plan to meet with their bosses (who are having their own meeting in Washington). While in flight, the plane runs into some unexpected and severe turbulence, causing the plane to crash on an island. Now stranded, the survivors must pull together and find a way off the island.

But, as time passes and with no rescue boat insight, tensions rise and new alliances are formed. Will they be able to hold it together to escape the island?

Time

Present Day

Characters

Anyone willing to join

Other Info

This RP is LOST inspired, yes. Since this is a survival type, expect to see angst, drama, and seriousness. I've noticed that most RPs in here are very upbeat and happy. Let's change the pace a little, eh?

This story can go anywhere. If you have a really awesome idea and want to put it into play, go for it! =)
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 18-06-2011 05:13

((I'm a bit rusty at it, but I chose to play as Romano. And, yeah, this opening scene is heavily based on the first episode of Lost. So sue me for not being more creative.))

It happened so fast.

Romano was half asleep in his seat, hardly listening as his brother rattled on about something stupid that happened to him the week before. The plan suddenly shook from light turbulence, startling him awake. Flying rarely troubled him anymore, but it still made him uncomfortable when it shook like that. When he looked around, no one else seemed too fazed by it, so Romano just brushed it off and settled back down to try to get some sleep. Then, it happened. The plane suddenly began to shake again, more violently than before.

The next thing he knew, the plane was falling out of the sky. Romano heard screaming and things (and people) being tossed about in the cabin. Oxygen masks fell but he can't remember if he put one on or not. As his ears filled with screams and metal being torn apart, Romano blacked out.

When he finally regained consciousness, all he saw was a clear blue sky. Confusion swept over him, knowing there had been many clouds outside his window. Dazed, he slowly blinked and sat up, seeing beautiful blue, white capped waves lapping at the sandy shore.

Sand?

Frowning, he lifted his hand, his palm full of pure white sand. 'What the hell?' He didn't understand. He had just been sitting on a plane, leaning against the window while his idiotic brother talking next to him. Then, the plane began shaking...

Fear and dread griped him, creeping from his chest as it threatened to consume him. Spain. Where was Spain? And Veneziano? Where was everyone?

Romano shifted and stood, his limps trembling as he turned and stumbled forward, up the small sandy hillside. Before him was the plane, or what remained of it. It was torn to pieces, with the mid section lying on it's side, torn open as if someone had taken a can opener to it. The front of the plane lied in the trees, completely torn apart. Smoke rose from the wreckage and he could see people. As Romano continued on, he could feel a dull, throbbing pain on the side of his head but chose to ignore it for the time being. There were more pressing issues at hand.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-06-2011 14:30

Italy was happily talking to his brother about this awesome pasta he had made recently, when suddenly the plane started shaking. Italy got really scared and clamped himself to his brother. THe shaking stopped for a little moment.. But then it returned even worse then before! Italy was scared, he didn't want to die yet! He closed his eyes, when suddenly he felt his brother being torn away from him. Italy fell.. The others fell...

Then.. Darkness..

Italy slowly opened his eyes, being woken by an unbelievable pain in his side. He moved his arm toward it and felt something liquid. He raised his arm slowly, for his arm hurt a lot as well.. and then on his palm.. a red liquid.. And Italy was sure it was not pastasauce..
He felt dizzy..
And sleeping seemed so nice..
Italy closed his eyes and fainted from bloodloss..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-06-2011 19:21

(( Can I enter with two characters? I want to do both England and Sealand, so we have a fatherxson or brotherly duo... Could add up to the drama))

England took a tablet against migraine. The sharp sounds of Sealands nintendo DS made his headaches worse but it kept the boy quiet and calm. It had been a real hassle when Sealand had gone as far as hide in Englands car to come along to the meeting. There had not been enough time to bring the boy back and thus he had to pay for an extra seat.
Troubles would begin good if the boy would try to intervene with the meeting again, claiming to be a real nation already.

The plain shook a bit, England was used to flying however and paid it no attention. Sealand was also so consumed in his game that he didn't even look up.

the second time both shot up. Sealand dropped his game on the ground and the oxygen masks came down.
Englands hart seemed to stop for a second In a strange leap of time everything seemed to fade, there was only one thing that mattered. Sealand.
He grabbed the boys oxygen mask and put it on the boys face. He didn't think of himself, or any of the other people in the plain. It seemed to stretch out for eternity and all he could see were Sealands terrified eyes. He wanted to reasure the boy. He moved over to kiss his face but when his lips were inches from the others forehead and incredible voice tore him away.
his hands grabbed for the boy but caught nothing but air. He saw chairs, sky, water, steel and then nothing.

Sealand slowely opened his eyes. He had kept them pried closed during the crash. He was still strabbed in his seat tough trough the window he saw sand now. He realised that the plane was lying on it's side.
His heart was beating incredibly fast and he was panting. Tears made their way to his eyes. From wetness between his legs he noticed that he had wet himself in fear. He felt so ashamed, he was twelve!
He softly started crying and looked to his side.
"England?"
He asked in a high and trembling voice.
However his Eyes grew wide when he saw that the place where his brother had been sitting was completely torn away. Not even the chair remained. He could see clear blue skies and some treetops. He tried to jump out of his chair but he couldn't move.
When he looked down he noticed it was because of his seatbelts keeping him safely strapped in his seat and An oxygen mask was applied to his face. He remembered England doing that for him, but England hadn's put on his own... Did England sacrificed himself on his behalf?
He tugged at his seatbelts untill he managed to click them open and jumped up.
"England!"
He cried over the sandy beach. He saw several nations lying there but not his brother.
"England!"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 21-06-2011 07:17

((@yuria-chan :: Sure! Playing two or more characters is totally fine by me =) ))

The closer he came to the wreckage, the louder and clearer the cries became. Shouts and screams were all around him, causing the painful throbbing in his head to worsen and his stomach to knot. He could see several other nations walking, stumbling about as though they were in a daze. Vaguely, he heard some kid calling for England.

But England wasn't who he was looking for.

Where was Spain? His brother Veneziano? Romano tried remembering the last few moments on the plane. His brother was seated next to him and, when the plane began shaking, Veneziano grabbed him. Then, nothing. Romano couldn't remember if he'd put the oxygen mask on or not.

He wasn't dead. Despite how stupid and idiotic he was, Veneziano surprisingly wasn't that easy to kill. Besides, Romano would know if he was dead. He would feel it.

Still, his stomach twisted, knotting in on itself in fear and worry. He couldn't see Spain either. Spain hadn't been seated too far from them, which meant he had to be here too. "Spain!" He called out, hoping to hear his old caretaker. "Spain! Veneziano!"

Romano continued wandering the crash site, searching for his brother and Spain. Then, as he rounded a large piece of metal (which he suspected to be part of the wing), he saw a familiar prone figure. The sun glinted in the lighter auburn hair, with one curl waving slightly in the faint breeze.

"Veneziano!" Romano ran to his brother, kneeling beside him in the sand, slowly turning him over onto his back. He wasn't supposed to be this pale. Veneziano had always been lighter complected than Romano but, this was too much. Then the red. Romano's eyes were drawn to it, the large red stain on his brother's side, soaking into his shirt. Hanging around the mafia for as long as he had, he realized this could be a serious wound.

"Veneziano, dammit, wake up." He lightly slapped Veneziano's cheek, trying to rouse him.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-06-2011 22:53

Sealand could see Romano walking over the beach. He was reluctant to come out of the plain because he had pissed his pants, however there were more pressing issues now! He wasn't hurt but maybe others were. He did his best to climb out but scratched his knee on a piece of metal when he climbed over the edge of the plain.
He fell in sea and thought to himself that at least now no one could tell that he had wet himself!
When he looked to the beach he saw that Romano had reached his brother. When he saw the red his stomach clenched thinking about his own brother...
He had to think fast now tough! He took of his sailor hat and filled it with water. The water seeped trough the fabric but if he ran he managed to get a good amount to the Italy brothers.
"Italy! It's me Sealand!"
He was for once not thinking about recognision, he just wanted to make himself known.
"I have water, let's clean his wound."

----

England gained conciousness. He was lying on soft earth in a forest area. He imediately jumped up when he remembered the plain crash.
"Peter! Peter can you hear me?"
No reply came. England simply stood there his heart racing... It was extremely quiet around him. The air seemed thick with something unfathomable. Then he saw it, a cloud of energy leaving fast. He knew what that meant. When he pushed away some bushes he saw the co pilot laying dead.
For someone sensitive to those things like him, the place was hardly bearable. He could feel ghosts and dead energy everywhere like a heavy black cloud. He seemed the only one still alive in this part of the plain. there was no one here that he knew well. He did recognise Bulgaria, Romania and Bosnia.
Then he heard loud cries coming from the beach. There were people there! They were alive! He wanted to run towards them but after two steps he fell down face first. His leg was shooting sharp lightningbolts of pain. When he looked down he saw why: There was a big open wound on his leg and a piece of bone was sticking out. He reeled from the pain.
Adrenaline and worries about Sealand had kept him from feeling it sooner, but standing with it had made it worse.
"Please let someone find me!"
He couldn't crawl to the beach, it was to far away. They wouldn't hear him cry either...well he could hear them so he could try.
"Hello! Help! Somebody! Please help!"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-06-2011 00:16

(I'll be RPing as Switzerland for this :3)

The was turbulence a little more than Switzerland liked... He glanced over at Liechtenstein who was beginning to doze as she looked out the window. Then the plane shook really badly, and the most terrible noise he had ever heard sounded. He grabbed Liechtenstein’s hand and then suddenly, there was nothing but the blue and white of the sky. He tried to keep hold of Liechtenstein’s hand, for she had fainted, but the wind pressure pulled it out. ”Liechtenstein!!!” he cried out, but the wind snatched it away. And then all there was… was black.

When he came to, there was sunlight. There were plants and other vegetation. He slowly sat up and fell back again. ”Man, what a headache. Where am I?” he mumbled, closing his eyes. He began to breathe evenly, checking to see if he was seriously injured or not. The only thing that really hurt was his head. ”Probably have a concussion or something.” He opened his eyes again. He could hear someone crying out a little ways away. They sounded like they were in pain. He sat up again, even more slowly this time, and stood up. He swayed a bit, and then looked in the direction of the voice. ”I really hope Liechtenstein is all right. Meanwhile, I need to see if there are any other survivors, and if they may have seen where she’s gone, and if she’s okay.” he said aloud to keep himself calm. Then he headed towards the cries.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 22-06-2011 00:29

(I’m going to be Liechtenstein this time, ‘kay? I need the practice anyways.)

As she stared out the window, Liechtenstein couldn’t help but notice the turbulance shake the plane really badly.There was a horrible sound and then it all went black.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dazed and confused Liechtenstein opened her eyes. She could hear the sounds of the waves. ”Where am I? What happened??” she mumbled aloud, sitting up slowly. She didn’t seem to be hurt too badly, but she was a little bruised, and…damp? She was sitting on a beach. Why was she damp? Had the plain crashed?! Liechtenstein murmured ”I must have fallen into the ocean, and that must have cusioned my fall…” She remembered that awful turbulance. She had ben sitting next to Switzerland, he had grabbed her hand, and… ”SWITZERLAND?! Brother?!” she cried out, frantically looking around. She saw other people she sort of recognized, some moving some not. She squeaked in fear and aprehension when she saw some of the not moving people. Liechtenstein stood up, and brushed herself off. Her shoes were missing, but that was okay. ”I will find Switzerland” she said to nothing and no one in paticular. Then she ran down the beach calling for him.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 22-06-2011 01:01

England had been so overwhelmened by all of the dead around him that he didn't sense a living person at first. When he heard sounds from behind the trees his first thought that it might be a wild animal, and he couldn't run. He was about to panic when he caught words and saw a human silhouette.
He began to call louder afraid that the one person that could get him to the rest might walk away on him.
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-06-2011 03:09

Switzerland herad the calling get louder as he walked. That meant he must be close. Suddenly, it got much louder. He blinked and looked down into a small clearing.
"Hey, is that you England? Holy crap there are a lot of dead down here." he called as he slid down towards the injured man. As he reached England he saw the leg and pointedly said "Hey, England? Your leg is broken really badly. I'm going to assume you probably just woke up like I did, and that you haven't seen Liechtenstein anywhere. Before you ask, you are the first person I've come across, so no, I haven't seen anyone else, living or dead." With that, he got up and found a rather flat tree branch, about the size of a leg, and a few long, sturdy, and unpoisonous leaves. He went back to England. "This is going to hurt like hell, but we've got to splint your leg, okay? Don't jerk around too much or it'll only hurt more. I'll start on three, not right afterwards. and once I start, I a'int going to stop because then it'll only hurt way more." he informed the injured man promptly. He paused for a minute, and went and grabbed more leaves.
"For the cleanup." Switzerland explained."Are you ready?". he asked seriously.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.