Stranded

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-07-2011 21:07

Taiwan stood in the same slow manner that Romano did, trying to make sure that their movements were as synchronized as possible. Like Romano had said, more or less, the last thing they needed was for that stitched wound to open again. As they moved she tried to spot Sealand, and after a few moments of looking around, she spoke, "I think I see him over there.. looks like a good spot."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 17:06

Liechtenstein nodded as her brother thought aloud. She was wondering who was the ones moving the body, whose body it was, if they were still alive, and if they were, how they were doing. She looked at England, who seemed to be slightly dazed, and around the other members of their group. She wondered how some of the others who were on the plane are, and where they were.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-07-2011 00:06

Sealand had remembered that he had to find a spot first. He'd found a spot of good dry earth in the shadow of some leaves. It would make a good location for a camp. He waved over at the other two to sign that this would be the spot.
His attention was still drawn to the people on the sandy dune tough. What if...England. He wanted to greet them so bad that he wobbled from one leg on another but he had to stay put untill Romano and Taiwan were there.

------

England smiled. "I'm glad you two came to the exact conclusion I just made myself while waiting here. It would be bothersome if we got divided. We have the most chance like this...And Pardon me but I'll call out once more."
His eyes searched the beach and then he spotted a small figure near the woods, just standing there.
He put his hands to his mouth and called out.
"Sealand! Peter!"
The little figure imediately jumped.

-----

No matter how hard Sealand was trying when he heard his name called in a fammiliar voice he couldn't stay put anymore!
"England!"
Tears sprang in his eyes and he ran towards the group coming down the beach. As soon as he saw it was indeed his brother he wondered...why wasn't England running to him too? Then he saw the other WAS running, or what had to pass for running...With big clumsy steps the other practically draged his leg behind him. His arms were outstretched and in a split second he was wrapped in them.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 28-07-2011 03:31

Switzerland rolled his eyes at the injured country. He meant literally in his ear, not shouting in general. Then he saw the micro-country running towards England who was..... running towards the other?! "HEY YOU!!!" he called, running and stopping the man before he could hurt himself farther. "What the HELL part of 'You need to rest that leg' did you NOT get?!" he snapped. "Are you trying to hurt yourself more?" he added, trying to reason with the injured country, who was hugging the smaller 'nation'.

(EDIT: Sorry 'bout that. I'm not having the best of days.)
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 28-07-2011 05:10

Liechtenstein quickly followed her brother as he ran after England. She listened quietly as he talked to the injured nation. "Um." she spoke up quietly, making sure they were listening before continuing, "Perhaps we should get out of the sun." she suggested, gestruing over to where Sealand had been standing before he had ran into the older country's arms. "Sealand? What were you doing? It looked kind of important?" she asked, looking concered. There were two other people that she had see, and they had been sarrying a third person. She wondered what had been going on.

((EDIT: I apologize. I wasn't paying much attention.))

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-07-2011 17:49

(( It's no problem~! To bad tough that the forum doesn't notify of edits))

England had to burry his face in Sealands hair to hide his tears. It was true that his leg hurt very bad now however this wasn't the moment to reason with Switzerland. Sealand was safe, not hurt, here in his arms! Alive...

---

Sealand felt a little awkward, England usually didn't hug him this long and so hard. Then he felt the others shoulders shaking. He remembered the awefull feeling of England maybe dying, and he to started to cry softly.

---

England felt Sealands tears drip on his neck.
"Sealand, don't cry. Be a big boy."
Sealand looked at him not comprehending. The tears made his big blue eyes seem only bigger.
"But why? You are crying too!"
England let go and desperately tried to dry his eyes with the back of his hand.
"D-don't be rediculous now, of course I don't"
Sealand in return smiled and grabbed Englands hand.

----

Sealand thought England was being England again. He wanted to take his hand and lead him down but then he noted Switzerland had mentioned Englands leg. He looked down at it and gasped. With eyes wide with fear he glanced from England to Switzerland. He felt bad about crying about cutting his hand earlier... Maybe he indeed wasn't strong enough to be a real country yet. If his brother could bear with this...
"E-England is really hurt isn't he?"
He asked the entire group.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 02-08-2011 23:35

"Yes, which is why he needs to. Sit. Down." Switzerland replied sternly, swiftly picking the injured nation up and then setting him down on the sand, in a sitting position. "Geeze!" he exclaimed, annoyed. "You need to take care of yourself better." he added, still frowning. "We don't need you running around on that leg! Think, England. You're not the only one who is hurt, and we need all the supplies we can get without wasting any. Who knows how long it will be before any of the other countries that weren't on the plane, and our bosses, realize whats happened and try to find us. Be smart about this." he explained. Then he turned to Sealand. "You're Sealand, correct? I'm going to repeat Liechtenstein's question to you, since you didn't answer before. What were you doing before this? It looked like it was improtant." he asked, kneeling to look the small boy in the eyes.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 05-08-2011 18:26

Liechtenstein watched as Switzerland easily made England sit down. It was kind of fun to watch. She then listened as her brother switched into 'lecture mode'. As usual, he made some very valid points. She sighed, hoping that he didn't take it too far, and hurt their feelings. She smiled at Sealand when Switzerland turned to him and repeated her question. She didn't blame the small boy for not answering her question. He probably hadn't heard her, since she was so soft spoken. "We really should probably get out of the sun." she said softly again.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 05-08-2011 23:38

(so.. I returned.. finally a time to wake up.. *yawn*)

Italy groaned.. It hurt.. It hurt like hell.. His dream slowly faded, Already he couldn't remember what he was dreaming about.. He only knew pain..

Softly he felt he was being put down, it hurt, It hurt to breathe, it hurt to smell, it thurt to think.. It just.. Hurt..

Slowly, very slowly Italy opened his eyes, It was bright outside, He blinked a few times, not noticing where he was. He saw Romano hovering above him. F-fratello Italy's troath was dry, he was thirsty, he tried to move but it hurt to much.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-08-2011 20:26

((YAY! Finally someone~! WB Italy))

Switzerland looked over to where Liechtenstein was softly speaking. She was making a lot of valid points, but he was actually really curious to what Sealand had been doing. He really knew they should listen to her so he turned back to Sealand and said rationally, "Well, I suppose you can explain what it is you were doing on the way over to the place you were standing." He then began to head over that way, pausing only briefly to make sure that at least Liechtenstein was following him, before heading off again.