Stranded

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 07-08-2011 03:05

Taiwan had been doing her utmost to ensure that there was as little jostling of Italy as possible as they moved him to a better location. All of her other worries were put on the back burner during the effort. Even one little slip up ran the risk of causing him further injury. And the last thing the stranded countries needed was to have someone hurt even worse. She was so single minded in her effort that she followed Romano's lead without thinking too much about it. When they'd set Italy down Taiwan blinked and realized that they'd made it. She fell to her knees as the earlier fear returned. Was it still only them?

A look around revealed several others nearby, which eased her nervousness somewhat. None of them were people she really knew terribly well, but she was just happy to see others up and around. Well, hobbling in England's case. Sealand was seeing to him, and Switzerland was sticking with Liechtenstein for understandable reasons. Which reinforced the feeling somewhat of isolation; everyone else had someone there. Herself? She was the only Asian country so far. Panic started to grip her imagination, but she forced it away - even though her expression was starting to show a somewhat zoned out look.

"No, it's okay... I'm strong," she quietly reminded herself again.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-08-2011 21:46

(( Cowers in shame... I'm being so tardy~! I'm sorry for my late replies on everything. I'm just on vacation and it doesn't really help >-> ))

England sighed at yet another sermon from Switzerland, he was very well aware of the situation but his emotions had overcome him for one moment. Even tough he had often complained about the kid he was very happy that Sealand was safe and sound with him now.
"Y-yes let's move out of the sun."
He stood up and tried to look calm with a gentlemanly fashon but the pain in his leg made it close to impossible.

------

sealand looked at the others. "Yes, I need to get back anyways. I was pointing Lady Taiwan and mister Romano a good place to put down mister Veneciano. Sorry England but I have to hurry back."
He sprinted down the hill to where he had been standing waving his sailor cap at the other two to point the place.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-08-2011 02:01

Switzerland watched as the young boy sped away. He turned back to England who was becoming slightly pale and frowned at him. 'That guy doesn't get the meaning of stay off it.' he thought, shaking his head. Then aloud he asked, slightly annoyed, "Can you make it over there England, or do you need me to support you?" he paused, and decided to leave the unspoken question of 'or carry you again' hanging unheard in the air.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-08-2011 20:13

"Some support would be welcome yes."
England reached out for the man, he hadn't really strained his leg now... he only stood, yet every moment was painfull and as long as he wasn't resting it only got worse. Perhaps this wasn't the best blah blah blah soooo not intresting super account take overrrr wraa haha juul itsa me emma gnihihihihi hy everybody i hate you guys xxx the me emmericaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! njon :happypoland:

---------

EDIT: I didn't notice this. I must've written half a reply and left my laptop unattended and America decided to Troll me. b-but I find it kinda funny XD Especially because I just, didn't, notice! For how long has this been here?. I'll just write a new post but let's keep this one pretty please because it makes me laugh.

---------------

"Some support would be welcome yes."
England reached out for the man, he hadn't really strained his leg now... he only stood, yet every moment was painfull and as long as he wasn't resting it only got worse. Perhaps this wasn't the best moment to 'stay calm and carry on'. As was usually his moto.
With a pained expression he grabbed the others shoulder. He already knew this would end up with him being carried again but for once the thought didn't strike him as awkward but as something really welcome and neccesairy.
The pain in his leg had gotten so bad it overruled his British composure...it was really bad.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-09-2011 04:55

((*eyeroll* Okay but just because it makes you laugh. Just glad you finally got to it))

Switzerland, to his credit, didn't even flinch when England put almost all of his entire weight on Switzerlan's shoulder when the injured nation grabbed it for support. He carefully shifted so that all of England's arm was over his shoulder, so that he was keeping most of the weight off of England's leg. The last thing either male nation needed was the embarressment of one being carried bridal style (again) by the other. As he glanced at England's face, Switzerland caught the pain in the other's eyes, and took more of the weight off the injured leg. He muttered just so only England could hear him, "You do realize that if you hadn't strained it trying to get to that kid, you wouldn't be in as much pain, right? But if the pain gets too bad just speak up and I'll carry you....again." he added the last word so that it was barely breathed out. He began to move towards where Sealand had headed, making sure not to go to fast.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 12-05-2012 21:49

((*Uncontrolled sobbing* WHY IS THIS DEAD? LIVE, MASS RP OF AMAZINGNESS, LIVEEEE))

Liechtenstein followed the group quietly, looking around at the terrible carnage. Her thoughts and eyes wandered to the plane and she began to wonder what had gone wrong. She looked over at her brother, who was supporting England, and quietly speaking with him. She smiled softly, glad she had found him alive and well. But she was still concerned and the smile faded quickly. She lightly jogged to catch up to the older men, and walked along her brother on the side not supporting the British man. "Brother... You never answered my question..." she spoke up quietly. When Lichetenstein had first reunited with Switzerland she had asked if he was okay, and she just now remembered that he hadn't answered. Noticing that she had asked it a while ago she repeated it, "Were you injured in the crash at all, Brother? You've been so concerned with helping everyone else, that I just want to make sure you're all right." she spoke softly.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-05-2012 02:03

England just nodded to what Switserland said. At the moment the pain was so bad he could only grimace and nodd.
He sighed in relief when they had reached the saded spot Sealand had retreated to.
England was put down next to Italy. The boy was uncouncious but appearently got treated by Taiwan and Romano.
He opened his arms and Sealand crawled up to him.
He could see the boys skin had been sunburnt pretty badly. The kid wore only a t-shirt and shorts afterall and he had the same British Skintype as he himself had.
It had been his fortune that he didn't stand on the scorching beach to long.
They'd better come to rescue them fast!
He tried to do the thinking for everyone, they needed water, shelter, some food... Yet his mind wouldn't work. He was to tired.
"Ah, everybody...I should sleep a bit- just for a little while- I- I am exhausted..." He noticed he could barely finish his sentence and started drifting away already.
Rp chara's: