Stranded

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 29-06-2011 01:18

Switzerland shot a look at England. "I understand the the urgency and such, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't yell in my ear please." he said. "Panicking isn't going to do us any good." As he said it, he continued to look around for the darker green dress and dirty blonde hair that was Liechtenstein. "But where could she be... I hope she found someone trustworthy to help her. Poor little Liechtenstein..." he muttered.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 29-06-2011 04:01

Taiwan wasn't really sure who the boy was, but his exuberance brought a smile about where only fright and uncertainty had been a moment before. Even in this situation, he seemed to be able to stay positive to some extent - though she cringed a little as he took a shard of glass from an airplane window. There was a very good chance of hurting yourself by doing something like that. But things were desperate enough and resources scarce enough that it was a necessary sacrifice.

When Sealand took her hand and led her towards what luggage had come ashore, Taiwan felt a little peculiar. She was used to being on her own now for the most part, but still got help from America when she needed it. Before that she'd always been taken care of by Japan or China, though Japan had tended to pay more attention to her. Thinking about Japan made her sort of wish he were there to help everyone out; he was always so calm and collected that surely he'd be able to do something. Such thoughts were secondary when she noticed the blood on their joined hands. When she saw the big sad eyes Sealand was gazing at her with, Taiwan blinked a few times as she pondered what to do. Then, she smiled in what she hoped was a reassuring way.

"Not all girls do, but I might have some in my luggage," Taiwan answered the boy's first question, then gave his hand a little squeeze, "But let's take care of this first, okay?"

She searched around for something she could use to bandage Sealand's hand, eventually spotting an open suitcase with a few men's shirts in it. Making sure to hold on to Sealand's hand she led the way over to that suitcase. Once there she reached in and pulled out an off white shirt that seemed to have avoided getting wet from the seawater - salt water would just make the wounds sting even more. Only then did she let go of Sealand's hand, needing both to rip a sleeve off the shirt for use as a bandage.

"Just a second and we'll get that wrapped up... aiyaa!" she explained first, then exclaimed as she used her considerable strength to rip the sleeve clean off, "There we are, one bandage ready to use. But we should probably clean out the cuts first.. what's your name? I'm Taiwan."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2011 17:36

Her asking his name made Sealands smile return instantly.
"Good think you asked lady! I am the principality of Sealand! Soon to be the greatest country in the world...Or well an acknowledged country in the world. England is my big brother. I wonder where he is."
The more he spoke the more he started looking at his feet. He had really wanted to impress Taiwan but he wasn't even acknowledged yet, and England was still not here...

---

England tried to walk on the beach but the sand was uneven and didn't give the proper resistance to be trod on with his leg. After a few steps he was breathing heavy with pain. He wanted to walk on, to at least get over that one dune so he could see...
"S-swiss, I can't walk on this ground. Leave me here...-hah- Please come back for me and ... - a-hah- C-could you please... -ahn- check if Sealand is..."
He looked at the other pleading.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 30-06-2011 19:39

Taiwan was happy to see Sealand smile again - maybe he'd been a little reassured after all, which in turn reassured Taiwan. With all that had happened, seeing someone else be in somewhat good spirits was a relief. When he mentioned not being an acknowledged country yet, Taiwan felt some sympathy for the boy due to her own odd circumstances. As Sealand looked at his feet while speaking, she leaned over and cupped a little water in her hand to help clean out the wound; it wasn't perfect, but it would do.

"This is going to sting, hold on," Taiwan warned while gently taking Sealand's wounded hand and turning it over. She then used the small amount of water in her hand to wash a little over the cuts, dipping down to collect a little more water a couple times and repeating the process. Once it looked clean enough, Taiwan started to wrap the makeshift bandage around the boy's hand.

Still smiling, she explained to him as she tended the wound, "We have something in common then, Sealand. I'm not really acknowledged either.. China says I should move into his place, America protects me sometimes, but I'm not really much of a country. I'm also the Republic of China too. Don't worry about England too much, though. He's really strong, so I'm sure he made it to the island just fine."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 30-06-2011 22:33

Switzerland sighed. "Your being ridiculous you know that? I'm not going to just leave you here. You can find Sealand yourself. But hold on, because this is going to be very awkward..." he said. He then swiftly, and easily, picked up England and carried him over the dune. From there they saw quite a number of people running around helping others. "Think we'll find who we're looking for around here?" he asked setting the injured country down gently, and looking around, making sure to support England's weight still.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 01-07-2011 04:35

Romano said nothing when Sealand handed him the large shard of glass. He held it just so it wouldn't cut him while he considered saying 'thank you'. By the time he decided he would, Sealand and Taiwan were already walking away. Hopefully they would find what he needed. Turning back to his brother, Romano started work on cutting the touch towels into strips. The edges of the shard caught him every now and then, but he ignored the cuts. It was nothing compared to the injuries his brother had.

The shirt had soaked up the majority of blood, darkening the already red shirt. So much red. Normally, he liked the color. It was the color of tomato's, of sunsets, of the sauce on pasta, and one of his national colors. Right now, however, he hated it. Hated the way it looked so bright on his brother's pale skin, how it covered his hands, and dripped onto the sand. With his free hand, his reached up clasp the small cross which hung around his neck and whispered a quick prayer before continuing.

He removed the stained shirt and set some of the long, thicker strips along the wound. It would work better if Veneziano was sitting up but Romano didn't want to risk more harm. He could check for broken or fractured ribs but there could be more inside. Granted Veneziano wasn't choking up blood but there was still that risk. One wrong move, one mistake, and that was it. Yet he had to make sure.

With one hand pressing against the wound, Romano used his other to quickly feel along his brother's side as he checked for anything else. Thankfully, he couldn't feel anything. Now all he had to do was wait for Taiwan and the Eyebrow Brat to return. 'They better hurry the hell up...'
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-07-2011 11:56

Sealand hissed when the water hit his cuts but decided he should be a big boy now. He blinked up to Taiwan in wonder when she told him her story. She was so big! He hadn't assumed that she wasn't acknowledged either. Usually acknowledgement was an issue for micro nations but she looked strong and beautifull.
"Taiwan, if we get our of here you and me could form an alliance! And then we'd be super strong and they'd acknowledge us!"
After stating that imposibility he ran of to rummage trough some luggage. He was still looking for needle and thread so he opened a girly pink suitcase with sunflowers on it. To his surprise he found mans clothing and several bottles he recognised from Englands 'hidden cabinet' at home.
"Okay this is really weird..."
He took the bottles anyways and brought them to Taiwan.
"I think I found alcohol..."

----

It was indeed awkward. Still it had something valiant. Switzerland was vastly gaining a lot of respect from England. He would've been a wonderfull ally had he not been neutral on every occasion. However, it was never too late to make friends.
Even after the dune walking in the lose sand was close to impossible with his injured leg.
"T-there near the forest! Aren't that Austria and Liechtenstein? They're probably going to look for you but they are going the wrong way. Quick you sprint to them I'll wait here, after that we'll look together again, yes?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 01-07-2011 20:03

With Sealand's hand bandaged as well as she could get it, Taiwan also started looking through the luggage as well. She didn't react much to Sealand's suggestion of an alliance - the boy was cute, but that was impossible on any number of levels. Taiwan also wondered if finding a needle and thread would be impossible as well. She tossed a few cases aside before finding probably the only other pink colored suitcase in the entire pile. The blue tag with a white sun on it confirmed that it was hers, and she quickly dug through the outer pouches seeking any needles or thread. As the first pouch revealed nothing of the sort, she started to panic again - what if she hadn't packed any? How would they help Italy then? Luckilly, the next pouch contained a small sewing kit, which Taiwan pulled out quickly to make sure it was what it felt like.

"It is!" she exclaimed simply, holding the plastic case up in the air like some kind of trophy. That was when she noticed Sealand's newfound collection of what appeared to be alcoholic beverages.

After leaning over to peer at the labels, then blinking in disbelief for a couple moments, Taiwan nodded, "Yes, those are alochol, Sealand. I found the needle and thread too.. let's get these back to Romano!"

She zipped up her suitcase, grabbed the handle, and pulled it along in one hand while offering her free hand to Sealand. Taiwan smiled again at the boy, and decided that she'd help look after him while they awaited rescue. Even if they couldn't feasibly enter an alliance, there was just something about Sealand that she liked for some reason.

"And.. i-if you see Japan anywhere, let me know," she added, blushing a little. Even after being left in China's care yet again those years ago, she still missed Japan every now and again.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 02-07-2011 16:45

Switzerland looked at England. "Fine, but seriously, if i'm going to leave you here, you better sit down and rest that leg okay? I'll be back in a minute." he said. Then he quickly ran off, chasing after Liechtenstein. He could catch up to them. Ha had to... They weren't going towards any visible people. He began calling out Liechtensteins name.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 02-07-2011 17:24

Liechtenstein looked around. She thought she had heard someone calling her name. "Hey, Austria... Did you hear someone?" she asked, glancing around. Then she saw Switzerland running towards her. "Ausrtia! Look!! It's Switzerland!!" she said pointing, smiling happily.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein