Stranded

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 04-07-2011 02:03

Switzerland caught Liechtenstein in a tight hug. Then he held her at arms length a looked her in the eye asking very seriously, "Liechtenstein, are you hurt anywhere? Also, I left England back on a dune back there, so we'll have to go get him. His leg is broken, so I don't really want to leave him fending for himself."
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 04-07-2011 08:47

Hearing his name, Romano looked up and felt a (brief) wave of relief at the sight of Sealand and Taiwan. A miracle, the kid said. Yeah, he guessed it could be considered a miracle.

"I can't believe you actually found this." He murmured in disbelief as he picked up one of the bottles. Where in the hell did they find bottles of vodka? He couldn't remember if that creepy freak of nature Russia was on the plane or not. As of right now, he couldn't remember much of who exactly was on the plane.

That didn't matter right now. What mattered was helping Veneziano.

He lifted the shirt from the wound, glad to see that it wasn't overflowing with blood anymore. It was already beginning to dry. Romano glanced up to his brother's face, frowning when he noted how pale Veneziano looked. He was always fair-skinned but he looked like a ghost now. Romano would be lying if he said that didn't freak him out.

"Taiwan, pick a needle and thread it." He only spared her a short glance before turning towards Sealand. "Hold this against the wound while I get one of these bottles open." He nodded towards the shirt that was pressed against the gash.

Opening the bottle turned out to be easy. A lot easier than what he was about to do. "Move the shirt." Once it was done, Romano poured the alcohol over the wound, trying to recall everything he learned or picked up about this. "Do you have a needle ready yet?"

((These next few posts are probably not going to medically accurate but, hey, I'm not a doctor. I just Googled how to stitch up an open wound.))
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 04-07-2011 22:01

Taiwan herself moved as quickly as she could to get back to Romano with the medical supplies. She wasn't sure if using just a regular sewing kit would work for stitching up a wounded person, but it was better than relying just on the towels soaking up Italy's blood. A tinge of dread crept over her when she saw how pale Italy was, and she wondered how much time he had left.

She shook the thought of Italy's possible demise off when Romano instructed her to get a needle and thread out. Having that task to keep focused on would stop her from dwelling on the terrifying truth of their situation. Taiwan pulled some white thread out along with a needle, but fumbled with it while trying to thread the needle. 'No, you have to be strong! They're counting on you!' she thought as she tried again to get the needle threaded. After a few more tries, she had it finished at last, just a bit after Romano asked if she had it ready.

"H-here, I hope this is okay," she told Romano, though just what she meant by 'this' being okay was left unexplained.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-07-2011 23:27

Sealand performed the task he was given and regarded the others working. He didn't say anything and watched the country under his hands. He didn't know Italy well... His brother had ignored him once on a world conference but all he did was watch him from afar. He had always thought the two of them were similiar... Always been a bit jealous that they did accept Italy even tough he seemed just as immature as himself.
However that similairity made him more anxious to save him now!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 05-07-2011 01:34

Romano took the threaded needle, unnerved by how his hand was shook when he grasped it. As far as he could recall, he'd never had to do something like this before. Any serious injuries had already been treated by a doctor or, if they were in battle, a medic. During their fight for independence and unification, they tended each other's wounds. Never was he forced to stitch his brother up with his own hands.

The doubts and worries lingered in his mind. What if he did something wrong and Veneziano was hurt even more? Maybe he should get someone else to do this. But, there was no one else. He couldn't ask Taiwan or Sealand to do this - they appeared just as frightened as he felt. Besides, this was his brother, his brother. If anyone had to do this, it had to be him.

"I want you both to watch him while I do this." He said as he poured alcohol over the needle and thread. Heating the needle would have been better, but this would just have to do. Putting the lid back on the vodka, Romano set it to the side. "I-If he wakes up, hold him down."

Romano waited for a second longer, taking a brief moment to calm himself. He exhaled slowly, mentally said a quick prayer, then began.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-07-2011 23:14

Sealand anxiousle watched the other work. Now that he couldn't do anything there smehow wasn't room for distracting thoughts either. He watched Romano work, kept an eye on the other brothers face but nothing happened. Dutifully he pressed against the wound where Romano wasn't working already.
He really wanted to think about the voice he heard calling, about Egnland. But now only this existed and it was very important.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 07-07-2011 00:33

Taiwan knelt next to Romano and Italy, ready to help hold the latter down if he should awaken during the makeshift medical procedure. She tried to remain calm and focused on what was going on, but the expression on her face betrayed how nervous and worried she was. It felt like there had to be more she could do, but for the moment there wasn't anything. All she could do was wait and hope that Romano's stitching was completed without incident.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 08-07-2011 04:30

Liechtenstein hugged her brother back tightly. "I had been so worried about if you were all right or not! I'm fine just a couple of bruises. What about you?" she muttered into his coat. At the mention of England she gasped, "That sounds horribly painful!! Your right when you say we should make sure he's not left to fend for himself!" she turned to Austria and said tentitivly, "You should come too. I don't think you would want to be alone on this Island." she smiled shyly. Then she turned to Switzerland and began to follow him as he headed back to England, hoping the other country would follow them.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 08-07-2011 07:58

Nothing about the process was pretty.

Romano decided it would be better to forget who he was stitching up. If he thought about it, it would only draw up more doubts and thoughts, which was something he didn't need right now. However, the more he didn't think about it, the easier it became. Before he knew it, he was at the end of the gash and was already tying it off.

Once finished, he set the needle aside and took a quick overview of his handy work. It seemed right. Twenty-two loops of thread wove through the wound, shutting it tightly and cutting off the bleeding. For a moment, he allowed a bit of satisfaction and pride well up in his chest. For his first time sewing someone up, it didn't turn out too bad. Now for the next part.

"It needs to be covered now." He muttered as he picked up a couple of long strips of cloth. He looked up at Sealand then at Taiwan. Out of all of them, Sealand appeared the most calm. Taiwan, on the other hand, looked worried. Romano wondered if he should say something, anything that might calm her down. He could only draw up a blank. The only thing on his mind right now was helping his brother.

"I'll hold him up while you two wrap the towel bits around him." He said, putting the strips on his brother's chest. Romano moved until he was sitting at Veneziano's head and hooked his arms underneath his brother's. Surprisingly gently, he carefully lifted his brother just enough so Sealand and Taiwan could wrap the towels around."He's skinny enough, so it shouldn't be too hard. Just be careful. It'll be a pain in the ass if sand gets into the wound."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 08-07-2011 22:30

England smiled gratefully when he noticed the duo walking back to him. He hadn'tbeen really keen on the idea of having to cross the beach all by himself. He tried calling for Sealand once more. Maybe the boy'd hear... However he remembered what Switzerland had said about yelling in his ear so when they were withing hearing range he stopped.

---------

Sealand bandaged Italy with the toweld.
"Mister Italy..." He carefully adressed Romano. "We should move him. It's very warm and that can't be good, right? However that means we have to lift him and transport him to over there."
He nodded with his head in the direction, his small hands still occupied.
Rp chara's: