Stranded

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-07-2011 22:52

Switzerland waited patiently as she addressed Austria. Then they headed back towards England, who was still sitting down. He had heard him yelling for that kid he had been traveling with, but he stopped when they came near. "Okay, we found Liechtenstein. Now I can help you find the kid you're looking for. What was his name... Sealand, right?Maybe he's over by the main part of the plane." he suggested when they arrived back at the injured man's side.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 09-07-2011 02:03

Taiwan was still concerned about the safety of the medical procedure, but it seemed to go as well as could be expected. The care with which Romano tended to his brother reassured her that Italy would be okay. At least as okay as they'd be on the island. She looked to Sealand as she grabbed one of the towles to help bandage the wounded brother. Somewhere on the island he had England waiting for him; again she sort of wished for someone she knew better to rely on. Through everything she'd been through in the past, there'd always been someone there for her - China, Japan, then China again breifly and finally America. The thought of being alone for once was terribly frightening. Once again she reminded herself that she was strong enough to handle this without their help.

"He's right, we can't keep Italy here," she agreed as she carefully tied off a strand of towel, "I'm.. I'm pretty strong, so I can help move him, if you'd like."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 14-07-2011 05:10

Romano glanced up at the sky. There weren't any clouds in sight, leaving the sun to shine brightly down on them. It wasn't terribly hot, but it wasn't good for someone to lay in it for too long, especially for Veneziano.

"I-I know that!" He stated, frowning as he shifted his brother. Veneziano was like dead weight in his arms and, while he lean, he was solid.

He turned his head, straining to look over his shoulder. There were trees - tall palms and cypress. Their full limbs provided plenty of shade and the ground even looked less sandy, more solid. Now that he thought about it, it might have been better to move Veneziano first before stitching him up. If they moved him now, there was the risk of opening the wound.

While he appreciated the offer, Romano didn't feel right asking Taiwan for help. It wouldn't be right to ask her to help carry Veneziano but he couldn't see any other way. The kid was too small to help and Romano didn't want to risk it alone.

He huffed and nodded, "Taiwan, take hold of his legs and I'll handle the rest. Let's try to keep him straight, so the won't stitches tear." That would be a pain. Romano shifted Veneziano again, freeing one of his arms.

"Eyebrow Brat, go find a clear spot over there." He pointed by the shaded spots, further up from beach and away from the remains of the torn plane.
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-07-2011 23:14

Italy's dream got worse and worse, the light got brighter and brighter, yet it did not come any closer. Italy couldn't do a thing... but he wanted to help, thing is.. he was alone, there was no-one..

he was alone...

(should i get out of the uncounciousness yet~ XD or do you like dragging him around everywhere~ )
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-07-2011 01:47

England let Switzerland help him up. There did was some activity near the main part of the plain. Two people carying a body had just stood up. He recognised a pink dress but nothing else.
"Liechtenstein. I'm glad to see you are in a fairly good shape given the situation. Before I gave your brother quite a scare when I mistook a dead stewardess for you...I'm still really sorry for that by the way Switzerland."
Talking like this kept his mind of the shots of pain that still involuntary shot up his spine. The pain had faded to a minor priority tough... He gazed towards the wreck.
"Yes let's go there. Even if Sealand isn't there it would be good to group up with as many people as possible anyways."

--------

Sealand kept a hand on Italy's bandages as the others lifted them to make sure they wouldn't come of. When it all seemed okay tough he ran of towards the bush.
"Yessir! Sealand will not fail you in our alliance."
While running he stopped dead in his tracks. There were more people coming this way. They climbed over the hill but it seemed to take a lot of effort. His heart got that same feeling when he mistook every plane he saw for Santa's sled...Would this be the same, would he mistake everyone for England?
"S-someone's coming! Can you see who it is?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-07-2011 04:42

Switzerland frowned at the memory. "Well it wasn't her so just drop it okay. You don't want to scare her you know!" he said, looking irritated. Was England trying to frighten his sister? He didn't like the talk about death and doom around her. "Do you think you can walk there, or do I seriously have to carry you again?" he asked, taking a deep breath the calm himself down.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 15-07-2011 21:39

Taiwan was happy just to be able to help Romano out, even as her worries for Veneziano grew deeper. She hoped that by carrying him they wouldn't just be making things worse than they already were. Keeping him on the beach was probably worse than moving him, though, she reminded herself. As Sealand went off to find a clear spot Taiwan carefully took hold of Veneziano's legs firmly enough so he wouldn't slip out of her grasp.

"I'm ready when you are," she told Romano, not wanting to lift his wounded brother until they were both ready to move.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 18-07-2011 21:44

Lichtenstein glanced from her brother to England and back a couple times. "Well, I saw some people moving around over there." she gestured towards the people who were moving the body, for she had also seen them on the way back to walking to England. "Do you think it would be best to get all the survivors in a group so we can help each other out?" she asked shyly.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-07-2011 23:11

Switzerland gave his little sister a warm look. "That's a good idea Lichetenstien." he said. He glanced at the small group and decided, "I think that's our best bet, so I guess we should do that, huh?" he murmured.

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 20-07-2011 04:25

((*finally finding time to post something*))

Romano put his arms underneath his brother's upper body, finding a way to balance the weight while not causing a tear in the stitch. Once he was ready, he nodded at Taiwan. "Let's move at once." He suggested.

Once she was ready, he slowly stood, trying to be easy so it wouldn't break the stitches. It would be a real pain if they broke or tore. "Fuck he's heavy... Okay, let's find the brat. He better have found a good spot."
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga