[AU] Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

[AU] Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft

Post by yuria-chan » 06-07-2011 14:57

Hello Everyone Nao~!
After talking about this a lot I decided to turn the idea of a HetaliaxHarry Potter crossover into an rp.

Setting: All Characters will be humans in this rp, so their human names are used. Hetalia characters are actually to old to be in school so you can decide their age. It does would come in handy if all characters are at least students. You're free to decide what house they are in.
If you really want to be a teacher, or something entirely else that's ok but just saying that you'll probably have most interaction when playing as a student.
Oh and for quiditch teams, first to come gets in but full is full. Everyone is allowed to use npc's like teachers where they need them. I suppose we'll just stick to the current harry potter universe so potions is taught by snape etc etc.
Tough we'll just use the setting...not all the characters and storylines. I hope that is clear. Oh before you join in tell what house you are of and give a short description.
I support playing more than one character by the way!

I'll be playing Arthur Kirkland and Toris Laurinatius. Depending on who join and who they want to play I'll play others. Before we start I want to know who wants to join.

Arthut Kirkland:
House: Griffindor
Year: first
Wand: Oak, feniks feather, 28 cm
heritage: Muggle born

Toris Laurinatius
House: Griffindor ( lol I changed my mind since last time)
Year: first
wand: Stelmutze oak, Unicorn hair, 23 cm
heritage: pure blooded
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-07-2011 17:20

((Ima gonna guess that OC's are okay, 'cuz i'm going to rp as India. Tell me if thaz not okay.))

Tamasi Sharma
House: Griffindor (shock considering I don't really like this house XD)
Year: First
Wand: Ash, Dragon Heartstring, 18cm
Heritage: Half-blood
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 06-07-2011 17:22

Eduard Von Bock
House: Ravenclaw
Yaer:Third
Wand:Holly, dragon heartstring, 24 cm
Heritage:pure blooded
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-07-2011 17:54

Yesh~! We can almost start! Brushflare would join too right?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 06-07-2011 17:55

Like heck yes! I'm totally joining this! Nyeh YAY! :D ANNDDD I be being POLAND! :D

Feliks Łukasiewicz
House: Griffindor
Year: First
Wand: Ceader, Unicorn Hair, 20cm
Heritage: Pure blood
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 06-07-2011 18:57

((There's no way I can pass this one up XD So, I've chosen Romano and Canada))

Name :: Lovino Vargas
House :: Hufflepuff
Year :: Third
Wand :: Fir, Hippogriff Bone, 7 inches
Heritage :: Pure Blood

Name :: Matthew Williams
House :: Griffindor
Year :: First
Wand :: Maple, Unicorn Hair, 11 inches
Heritage :: Muggle-Born

((EDIT :: After much sudden consideration, I decided to change Romano's year from 'first' to 'third'. He is the older brother, after all.))
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-07-2011 22:26

Albus Dumbledore paced to the window of his office. The tips of his long bony fingers pressed together. A small smile played around his lips, there they go. Outside of the window all the owls were departing. Each of them armed with a letter. Some of them had to cover vast distances, overseas even.
There was a large bedraggled grey owl was seated on the windowsill.
Dumbledore stroked the animal tenderly.
"Well Zebedeus, This letter is confidential. I trust you deliver it well, hmm?"
It wasn't an invitation no. He smiled as the owl departed. Soon the quiet vacant building would be filled with livelyness again.

-------------------

Arthur kirkland kicked with his feet at a stone. The sun lounger was to be his spot for the rest of the summer vacation. He was aware that his mother was watching him trough the window and he wished she'd drop that. Ever since the incident she had kept up that habit. It was as if he had commited a crime but no one could proof it and now he was being watched until he'd do it again.
He felt like making something happen again. Maybe not something that would send the neighboor girls screaming again like last time. Something more elegant.
He closed his eyes and focussed on ths stone he'd been kicking around for the past half hour. If he tried maybe it'd.
Hoot.
Arthurs eyes snapped open. At his feet sat a funny small screech owl. The creature looked up at him and made small noises. Arthur was incredulous did he just...
To his disapointment the owl moved an inch and he could see the stone still lying next to it. He didn't turn it into an owl. Still he never saw an owl ge this close! Slowely in order not to scare it of he bent trough his knees and suddenly realised the owl had been carrying a letter. Confused he picked it up. The bird didn't bite him and he studied the letter. It was adressed to him!
Of course his mother had chosen just this moment to come running outside.
"Arthur stand up! It might lash out at your face!"
Scared Arthur jumped up again and to his dissapointment the bird flew. He was breathing quickly. His mother looked at what he was holding.
"What is that letter?" Her large prominent brows furrowed.
"The bird brought it" Arthur answered in a whisper. "And it's adressed to me"
Rp chara's:

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-07-2011 23:08

Toris lay on his bed. He had just returned from Raivis house and was studying his new collection of collectible cards of famous wizarda and witches. They had been trading and he was trying to figure out if it was a good idea to trade dumbledore for the entire wimbourne wass quidditch team. Even tough he did got the team complete now the Ludovic Bagman card was slightly damaged...
Suddenly he heard his mother calling from downstairs. How odd, it wasn't time for dinner yet...
"Toris! Toris quick!"
Slightly worried he sprinted down the stairs, it didn't exactly sound like he had to clear the garden of gnomes.
His mother was next to an owl. She was holding an unopened letter.
"Something has arived for you!"
His entire face started to shine. They would have him! After the entire strugle his father had gone trough to get him in. Vilkspilis was the best wizarding school in Lithuania.
"I can't believe dad did it!"
Eagerly he took the envelope.
"Wait sweety this isn't-" His mother started. Toris just stared at the letter. Hogwarts? That sounded English...
"Mom, what's the meaning of all this?"
He mumbled tough he already suspected he knew the answer.
"Your dad, his new job."
Lithuania looked up in understanding.
"The shop he opened in England you mean? To make us some more money?"
His mother nodded. "Vilkspilis wouldn't have you...Because of, because we aren't exactly-"
Toris stomped his foot furously.
"Because we are poor? I was top of my class! I worked so hard for it!"
Tears sprang into his eyes. His mother saw and took him into an embrace. "Forget that school, please Toris forget all about it. Do you see the letter in your hand. Do you know to what school that is?"
He shook his head against his mothers shoulder still furious.
"It's Hogwarts darling! They are the best school in the world! Or well the world that I know of."
Toris looked a bit incredulous.
"You can live with your dad, and-"
Toris looked stricken.
"Won't you be going with me to England? I know you have to take care of močiutė but she can come too! I'm sure we can all live at the store."
She stroked trough his hair. "I'll be over for christmas but you'll be at school all the time. Besides, I have to work the fields here and Grandma wouldn't survive another trip now."
Toris fumbled with his fingers. "Hogwarts was just a cheap school wasn't it?"
His mother smiled, but also looked a bit strict.
"If you have to know, they offered you a scholarship. And you were so lucky! Remembered sending your project on nogtail infestions to your dad? A man who apearently taught at hogwarts read it by accident and was so impressed he and your father imediately aranged something. Are you convinced now? But if you don't like hogwarts, you can also just not go to school and help me out. I need all help I can get."
Toris felt guilty, his mother never had the chance to go to school herself.
"I'll love hogwarts! I swear this mother, it's not the school that makes the wizard." He kissed her cheek and ran back up to his room clutching the letter tight. So hogwarts, huh? Good thing he learned English then.
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 06-07-2011 23:17

Eduard Von Bock sat at the window of his bedroom with a book in hand, as if he was waiting for something. It'd been months since he heard about a different school than the one he was attending and decided to see if there was any way he could try something new. His parents had reassured him that certainly he'd be able to be selected for the school despite of his having being at a different institution for two years. He was just getting back into his book when something landed at his window sill next to him. He looked to see that it was an owl, of medium size and dark feather color. The owl held what appeared to be some kind of letter. He took the letter from the owl and before taking a closer look at it, watched as the owl departed shortly after.Looking at the letter, Eduard found that it was addressed to him and opened it immediately. The letter that he he had only heard about was there in his hands, telling him that he was accepted into Hogwarts. The small grin of anxiousness, burst into a wide and eager smile. He soon put the book back on his bed and went downstairs to show the letter to his parents. He was so excited to continue his education at such a place, and he would definitely need some new items to be prepared.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 07-07-2011 01:28

Tamasi was playing ball with her older brother Layak(thats Nepal, btw. He's a 3rd year). She glanced up to see a couple of spots in the sky. It swooped down and landed on the window sill. It was a pale barn owl. She kicked the ball to her brother, who was grinning at the owl. "Oi mom!" he called, "The owls have come. Both of them." Tamasi looked over at him, realising what it meant. Her mom, who was magical-born, came out smiling raidiantly. "So my छोटी लड़की has made it into that school as well! You should probably go to England about 2 weeks before school starts though, to shop for everything." she said. Tamasi opened the letter and was reading it. She looked up at her mom's words. "So, you mean that you won't be coming with us?" she said sadly. Her mother just smiled. Her brother then tackled her, "You better make it into Griffindor, just like me!" he said grinning. She smiled back and said, "Okay."
Her mom went inside to tell her muggle father, and to ready the plane tickets. There was only a week before they would have to go. 'I hope I can make new friends' she thought, as the owls flew away.

(छोटी लड़की means little girl)
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.