[AU] Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 07-09-2011 15:41

"Very well then, to Gringotts it is," he stated before moving once more with Broderick right by his side. Quite the companion this cat was turning out to the be, Eduard noted quietly. He made sure to look back a few times to make sure everyone was there. Not that he was walking particularly quickly, he just wanted to be certain since he more or less had taken on a responsibility to look after the younger new students. "Once we're there, it should be relatively simple to get the money that you need," he started to advise." Though you would probably have to prove that you are yourself. They're pretty big on preventing fraud.."
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-09-2011 23:23

Arthur Realised quickly enough they had arived at Gringotts bank. The snow-white building towered over the nearby shops and above the large bronze doors there was an inscription:

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there

Arthur swallowed, what could be in there other than treasure?
Looking at the rest he decided to head in. He was just to curious. He passed a second set of silver doors and stopped dead in his tracks.
What were those! After a split second he was outside again and with the group again.
His heart was beating like crazy. It was only then his brain started to work again.
"Goblins! Of course, I read about that- It must've been goblins!"
He then noticed he said that out loud. A little shocked he looked at the group. Oh what a stupid mistake! Now they knew he was mugle born...
A little ashamed and confronted he stared at his feet and kicked the ground.
"uhm, I mean. It's not that I-"
He couldn't lie like he usually did, what wizard would believe that he just never saw goblins before but was of pure blood?
"I uhm never saw those before...because you see I uhm, didn't know I was a wizard up till a few days ago and- stuff."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 08-09-2011 00:37

Eduard paused and when he saw Arthur quickly return from inside of Gringotts, he sighed slightly listening to the explanation. "I suppose I've should have mentioned that the bankers in Gringotts are goblins. My apologies about that. However, I would advise you not to go places alone if you're unfamiliar with the area," he said the last he made sure to address to everyone accompanying him. " We should go in together to get your accounts in order." Broderick wove in between his legs while he stated this which produced a strange contrast.
Resident of the Internet

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 08-09-2011 04:13

((THE DUCK RETURNS!! >=D

/shot

Orz... sorry for disappearing like that. Forgot I was even apart of this site -_-;; ))

After nearly three months of not seeing Antonio, Lovino figured he could deal with one hug from him. One, short lived embrace to fill his quota for the rest of the school year. Than again, he returned the hug, Antonio would get the wrong idea and expect more of them. Lovino couldn't allow that so, he allowed himself to accept a short hug from the Spaniard but then shoved him away as quickly as possible.

He scowled, feeling his cheeks and ears burning with embarrassment, realizing that it had been a stupid question. "As if... idiot." He trailed off, frowning as Antonio continued with his blabbering. "Why the hell would we go there for?" He asked though followed the Spaniard anyway.

After introducing himself to the Japanese girl, Sakura, a couple of others came to join them. He introduced himself to them as well, though fell silent as the conversation shifted to the British boy, Arthur. Apparently, he needed to go to Gringotts and, though Matthew had already been there, he saw no harm in tagging along. Besides, perhaps after Arthur was helped, Eduard could direct him to the wand shop. He had no idea where his aunt was now but could only assume that she wasn't worried. She seemed much more carefree than his mother. Now thinking about it, he wandered if he would become homesick. Over the past few days, he hadn't given too much thought about his Canadian home. Everything was so much more exciting, attracting his attention instantly and didn't let him go. He figured that, as the days slowed down, that dreadful homesickness might hit him full force. Until then, however, he would enjoy himself.

At the bank, Matthew stuck his hand into his pockets, feeling the coins he still had from earlier. According to his aunt, he had drawn out enough for his school supplies which meant he wouldn't need to go in. Aside from that, the strange workers of Gringotts frightened him.

Seemed to frighten Arthur as well, for he came running back out of the bank after only being in there for a few minutes.

"I can stay out here." He said, smiling gently. "I don't need to go into the bank so I can wait for you out here."
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 08-09-2011 17:13

The little group arrived at Gringott's soon enough, and Sakura was quite taken with its architecture alone. She stood there for a long few moments simply admiring the building's exterior. Such venerable old buildings didn't really exist in Japan. Establishments for the Japanese witch and wizard tended to be in structures that seemlessly blended in with muggle buildings nearby. Then she noticed how off kilter the entrance seemed to be, and tilted her head as she took in the front of the building in full. It had a certain quality to it that made her approve, even if she couldn't explain it accurately in words.
When Arthur came out, Sakura's eyes went wide at the very mention of Goblins, "Goblins? Really? I had only read about them, but the workers here are really goblins?"
She then paused before nodding as sagely as a young girl could, "I see, it's similar to how the wizard banks in Japan are staffed by kappa."
This was followed a second later by Sakura looking to Arthur, betraying little emotion as she added, "Not really. I did see a kitsune near one once."
Sakura looked to Matthew next, then up to Eduard as she suggested, "Perhaps you should help Arthur-san first, sempai, and I'll stay out here with Matthew-san and Nekogoro-san?
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 09-09-2011 15:43

"Ah very well then, I'll assist Arthur with the banking and you guys can wait here." He nodded, relieved that the younger students were willing to wait while his assisted Arthur. He then turned to the English boy, "Ready to go in, whenever you are."
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-09-2011 00:31

Arthur was reliefed beyond belief. None of these people seemed to make a point out of him being muggle born. His guide had warned him that some wizard families were proud of their lineage and frowned upon people like him being let into hogwarts. These people however barely took notice of it.
He wondered why the goblins had surprised him so tough. He was used to seeing creatures like that right? Well, it was very different if you saw them working at the bank than when you see a little something speed away into the forest from the corner of your eye.
"Yes let's go in. I just need to exchange some muggle money, I saw they have a special counter for that."
A lot calmer now he walked back into the building following Eduard.

------

Antonios heart fluttered when he got hugged back. That was so rare! He took the opportunity to inhale Lovino's scent. He wasn't a creep who sniffed people in general but just with Lovino... you could smell sunshine in his hair. As if it carried a bit of Italian sun with it.
It was either that or he just imagined it because to him the world seemed brighter when Lovino was around.
"Weeeelll I kinda told Gilbert and Francis I'd shop with them and you know the first place Gilbert runs to whenever he's here: He goes to drool over the newest lightningbolt!"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-09-2011 01:25

" Ah alright," Eduard replied as he entered the building ahead of Arthur with his cat ever besides him. Once inside, he greeted the banking goblins with a nod before heading towards the counter that Arthur had previously mentioned.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-09-2011 01:31

Arthur took out his filled in aplying form for a special muggle bank acount and handed it over.
A redicuosly old goblin took out a set of glasses that most resembled a microscope atatched to his face and started to study it. Arthur patiently waited.
A goblin with particulary large bat-like ears walked over to Eduard. and pulled his robes to get his attention.
"Excuse me sir. You can't bring food in here. Please put it away." He spoke strict and with short paragraphed sentences.
Rp chara's:

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-09-2011 03:05

"Food?" Eduard looked around and thought he hadn't any sort of food around him. Then he looked at Broderick and guessed that maybe the pet was what the goblin meant. "My apologies, just my pet, follows me everywhere. I'll have him away." He then lifted the cat off the ground and hid him in a bag making sure he was comfortable.
Resident of the Internet