[AU] Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 06-10-2011 14:43

The same stoic expression remained as Sakura considered Matthew's answer to her question. It seemed that it was true of the West that it was easier to get into a very good school than it was in Japan. At least in Canada one didn't have to deal with the entrance exam process that made Japanese school so competitive. Did that mean that Hogwarts was not going to be as difficult as she had considered? Her thoughts on the matter were put on hold as it was now her turn to get money from the bank.

"I am ready, sempai," she bowed slightly to Edouard, then turned to her two new schoolmates, "I apologize for the inconvenience.. I will return shortly with my money so we can go back to shopping."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 06-10-2011 17:10

"Alright, we'll be back soon," Eduard said to the other students before leading Sakura inside of Gringotts.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 14-10-2011 15:49

With all the mythological creatures that supposedly made Japan home, and including the few Sakura had seen, she was still surprised to see the goblins. So many of them, and all of their faces made them look pretty old. She tried hard not to stare at them but she had a hard time doing so. Something about them was very unpleasant, so she tried to get through the process as quickly as she could.

Filling out forms and going through bureacracy she was somewhat used to thanks to the Japanese wizard's education system. It took her a little bit longer to get through the form since it was in English, but she managed. Her account number and such she remembered easily thanks to constant practice in memorizing facts and the like. Once she had the form Sakura hesitantly moved over to a teller, and stared at him despite herself. When she realized she was staring she bowed sharply and held out the form in extended hands.

After remaining like that for a couple minutes, hoping to atone for her staring at the odd creature she looked to Eduard. There was a bit of nervousness on her face this time.

"Do you think they'll get my money even though I stared?" she asked cautiously, even as wizard money was being set on the counter for her.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 15-10-2011 01:33

Eduard looked at Sakura briefly and started to reassure her," I think they have already gotten your money." He pointed at the counter where some wizard money was being set." I figure they might be fairly used to the looks, especially by newer students."
Resident of the Internet

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 31-10-2011 14:56

"I suppose you have a point, sempai", Sakura nodded slowly after considering Eduard's explanation, "But it's not right to stare at them here.."

She took her money carefully so as not to drop any of it, then bowed in appreciation for the assistance of the Gringotts staff. Only then did she step away from the counter, looking to Eduard and informing him, "I'm ready to return to the others and purchase my other supplies.. thank you for your help, sempai."

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-11-2011 01:34

"You're very welcome," he replied before starting to head back to the others accompanying Sakura. He was glad that they would finally be able to get going.
Resident of the Internet

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-11-2011 00:57

Arthur had been waiting with the rest of the group, not really saying anything and kicking at the ground a bit. The moment he saw the two return he was glad that the lot of them could get going! He wanted to get this all odne in a day and return home where he could examine his new belongings in all peace and quiet.
Well that was if he managed to get them to his room without his brothers stealing or breaking them. Damn bastards.
"Yes you're back! Of to flourish and blotts? And after that Olivanders?"
When saying the last part he gave a wink to the boy who had mentioned wanting to buy a wand. He couldn't remember the boys name anymore. Tough he couldn't remember most of the names, save for Eduards one.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-11-2011 01:06

Gilbert grinned ay Adriana's kind words. They really pepped him up!
"Of course they have a reason! I'm to awesome to be dissed."
He stretched his arms over his head and jawned a bit.
"Antonio is Spanish he's late for everything, could be asleep still actually! Same kinda goes for Francis, but in less extremes."
He wrapped an arm around Adriana now.
"But let's go for butterbeer then! Francis has bad luck today for I'm the one who left with a pretty girl."
you could hear in his voice that he was joking. If he'd said that in a serious was he would have chickened out!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 07-11-2011 03:37

"Hmm, that sounds like a good plan Arthur unless anyone has somewhere they need to go immediately..," Eduard replied while looking over all the younger students to see if anyone needed something now rather than later.
Resident of the Internet

littlewolfwindspeaker
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by littlewolfwindspeaker » 27-04-2012 01:27

Character:Feliciano Vargas
House:Gryffindor(Ironic because italians run away)
Wand:Ash,Unicorn hair ,28 cm
Year:first
Heritage:Half-blood
elizabeth cassidy
Main character RP:Italy
Minor character RP:Germany,France.