[AU] Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
littlewolfwindspeaker
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by littlewolfwindspeaker » 27-04-2012 02:08

Feliciano sat outside his house in italy ,looking up at the clouds,"I wonder how big brother is doing in hogwarts..."Feliciano noticed a speck against the sky ,It was an owl ,and it landed right next to him!"Oh! your so cute !I'll name you pooky and you can live in my room and I'll love you forever!!"The bird just looked at him,then feliciano noticed a letter attached to his leg ,he bent down and picked it up,he noticed that the letter seemed to have gotton water on it and the bird was wet,it must have been through that big storm that happened awhile back and thats why it didnt come sooner! Feliciano took out the letter and read it ,the words were blurry but from what he could make out,he'd been accepted into hogwarts!"I have to go tell grandpa!I'll get to seee my fratello!!!!"
elizabeth cassidy
Main character RP:Italy
Minor character RP:Germany,France.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-04-2012 02:08

(( Hello new friend, uhm, I don't mean to dissapoint you but this rp is kinda dead atm. If you'd want to you could revive it but... Why don't you come over and say hi! Introduce yourself we don't bite. If you want to we could start a harry potter, hetalia X over rp with the two of us.
:P I'm ranting...))
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

littlewolfwindspeaker
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by littlewolfwindspeaker » 27-04-2012 18:09

(I'd love to revive it! My name is Ashlyn,even though my signature says elizabeth thats my stage name,I love art and i like to rp!)
elizabeth cassidy
Main character RP:Italy
Minor character RP:Germany,France.