[AU] Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-09-2011 10:05

The goblin smiled revealing a mouth full of irregular sharp needle like teeth. He let out a raspy coughing laugh.
"Thank you sir. Have a nice meal. When you're outside."
The goblin turned on his heels and wobbled away to grumble something at a goblin holding a large stack of papers.
In the meantime Arthur had succesfully recuired wizard money. A little incredulous he stared into the small pouch he had recieved. He'd never seen money this pretty.
A little abdentminded he stepped beside Eduard.
"I'm done here...Thank you for coming along." he mumbled.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-09-2011 15:02

"You're welcome," Eduard replied before starting to head back outside where Broderick could walk freely beside him. For the time being, the cat had to be content with riding around in a fairly comfortable bag being petted.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 12-09-2011 23:35

Oh. Those two. He should have known. Lovino scowled as he walked along with Antonio. "Damn, and here I thought I wouldn't have to see their ugly faces until school." He grumbled. He honestly didn't get what Antonio saw in Francis and Gilbert. Francis was a mega-pervert and was creepy as fuck, whilst Gilbert was loud, annoying, and stupid as hell. They both sort of frightened Lovino too, though he wouldn't dare admit it. "Yeah, he can keep dreaming! He probably doesn't have the balls to ride one."

Secretly, Matthew was glad when Sakura said she would also stay out with him. It was better than standing out here alone, plus it would give him a chance to possible make a friend. The blond Canadian went to lean against the wall near the door and surveyed his surroundings. He caught glimpses of other possible Hogwarts students before they blended into a sea of cloaks and pointy hats. It was funny to think that this would be his life for now on. Exciting as well.

"S-Say, Sakura, what do you think Hogwarts will be like?" He asked as he looked over at the Japanese girl.
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-09-2011 23:42

Arthur had noticed Eduard had picked his cat up.
He had missed the conversation with the goblin because he was buissy exchanging money.
"Uhm Eduard? Why did you pic up your cat?"
He curiously asked.

------------

Gilbert was about to say something else about brooms when he got caught off-guard by her mentioning ...rumors about the two of them?
He looked at her not understanding really.
"Rumors? Why what for? About what?"
Suddenly he turned crimson and nervously began to kick ath the ground and the wall.
"Y-You don't mean!"
He shouted out but then whispered:
"Like, two of us...together...?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-09-2011 23:46

(( lolz I keep forgetting a character. First Gilbert and now Tonio))

Antonio made another surprised face at Lovino. "Why you say something like that? Gilbert is in the quiditch team so he can fly one and I also know from my own experience he has balls."
From the face Antonio was making you could conduct he wasn't meaning 'balls' proverbally here.
Rp chara's:

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 13-09-2011 00:46

((*needs to re-read the RP* Orz, totally forgot details -_-'' ))

Lovino shot Antonio a look, as if saying 'what the fuck?'. But he decided that he really didn't want to know. "Just because he's on the Quidditch team doesn't mean he can fly." The Italian stated, pausing for a moment before adding, "Besides, my Nonno said it was a shitty broom anyway, just a rip-off of the Firebolt."

((*Nonno = Grandfather (Ita) ))
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 13-09-2011 00:57

"See, the goblin said he was food..and perhaps Broderick would be considered food to a goblin and I couldn't have him in here. Thus I had to hide him momentarily. I'm still thinking that goblin was a little off his rocker, nonetheless," he responded casually. Admittedly, Eduard was more or less used to some strange things as it was.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 13-09-2011 18:36

Now that was a very interesting question. What Hogwarts would be like was something that she'd been curious about ever since being accepted to the school. It wasn't very clear to her just how it'd end up being, but she had some information to formulate an assessment on. It was one of the most prestigious magic schools in the world. Some very famous wizards and witches were amongst its alumni, and it had a long and impressive history. For a Japanese student, that meant it might be the witch or wizardry version of Tokyo University. Her face was pure concentration as she considered what the school might be like. Finally she looked to Matthew and offered her well considered opinion.

"I think it will be very.. difficult. If it is as important of a school as I've read, it must be a very hard school to get into. That means the courses must be difficult as well," she explained, but then the barest hint of a smile crossed her face, "I've also heard that the school is very beautiful.. I'm looking forward to seeing it."

She paused in contemplation of that beauty for a little, then looked with curiosity to the Canadian, "Did you have to take an entrance examination for Hogwarts?
Gilbert's surprised reaction made Adriana laugh out loud in amusement. He was so assured of himself most of the time that it was surprising and amusing to see him caught off guard like that. She just couldn't help herself. While she stopped herself a moment later, she still grinned when he whispered to her. If anyone saw that, especially some of the girls from Hogwarts, they'd spread even more rumors. Adriana got embarrassed by them as well, but had learned to try and laugh them off or change the subject. Gossips would gossip, but you could try and give them something else to gossip about.

She nodded ever so slightly and whispered back, "That's right. Some of the other Hufflepuff girls have asked me about it, in fact..."

Adriana then raised her voice a little as she smirked, despite a little pinkness in her cheeks, "But they're just silly rumors, per descomtat. I think some of it is just other girls who are jealous when we talk, that's all."

Deciding to try and change the subject for both their sakes, she added, "So have you seen Francis lately? I haven't spoken with him since the end of last year. Antonio should be around here too... ah, it's nice to be back with all of you. Don't you think?"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 18-09-2011 01:18

((late reply is late /shot))

As Toris spoke, Feliks calmed down a bit. He wasn't mad. Thats good. He listened to the other's suggesstion and smiled. "I have a bit of potion yeah. Here I'll get it." He got up, went to the cuboard, looked inside and fished out the potion. "Here. It may sting a bit..." he said as he pulled out the stopped and put a little bit on a cloth and gently put the solution on the cut. When it was finished, he put everything up. By the time he turned around, the cut was pretty much gone and only a little pink. "I'm sorry about that again..."
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-09-2011 23:33

Gilbert gave the wall one last hard kick. He was no good with this. No wonder he still didn't have a girlfriend. Especially the mention of girls liking him and being jealous! Even if it were just some Hufflepufs whoms name he didn''t even knew it set him off terribly. He decided not to linger on the subject and talk about Francis and Antonio instead...Tough he didn't have much good to say about them currently.
"Nope! They're friggin abandoning me here! We would meet up, buy stuff and drink butterbeer...but as you can see: None of them showed up. My dad and brother bailed on me as well! I was out with the broom for a sec, the kid gets his damn letter and 'POOF' the two of them run of to buy stuff without me!"
He got really fired up and added wild hand gestures to his rant.

---

Toris smiled at the other again. "Don't be sorry! I squished your cat! I should be sorry, it was my own fault. "
He did start to feel a bit uneasy now. He didn't see Feliks for a long time and wasn't sure what to tell. That his granddad passed away now? That his mother was still home in Lithuania and couldn't come along because of the farm? It all seemed such big things...He needed to talk about something else.
"S-so...how has England been treating you? It's been a while since you moved."
Rp chara's: