italian pastaparty~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-05-2011 09:34

Italy immediatly got replies back~

He was really happy a lot of countries were coming...
He couldn't wait~

Italy looked at the clock,Veh~three 'o clock.. time for my siesta~"

Italy walked over to the couch and fell asleep
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 12-05-2011 16:19

Still not certain of what he was going to do, Estonia decided to check his email for something, anything that implied something that could be done. Having gotten online, he found a message inviting to a pasta party of some sort. He noted that it was a mass-reply so he figured he could go. Uncertain why he would go, he decided that he would attend nonetheless, it was a good chance to try something different for once.He confirmed the invitation, though there was no certainty that the original sender would even know who he was.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-05-2011 18:59

Germany looked at his laptop as the mail icon appeared on his screen, it was from Italy. He read it over and thought. Well, it wouldn't really kill him to go and he could use the break anyway. So he replied by telling Italy he would be there. Now he went back to finish his work so he could be ready for Italy's party.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England