Persian Empire's Cracktacular Masquerade Party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 17-08-2011 02:07

India kindly waited for Persia to finish her small banter patiently and with a smile. Afterwards, when Persia mentioned that movie, she was confused because she didn't watch movies. But she didn't say anything, and just nodded in agreement. Then she grinned, "Yeah, Romania can give some pretty good ideas~! And it has been too long, so I can maybe visit sometime. The food looks delicious." India replied, but truth be told, she wasn't very hungry. It happened from time to time. So she just smiled.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 19-08-2011 01:46

Persia felt somewhat vindicated when Estonia seemed to agree with her about the movie. She always got tiffy that people had forgotten that she'd won that battle. It was always 'Greeks this' and 'Sparta that'. But this being a party, she put such grudges at the back of her mind.

"Don't know where you'd visit, since technically I don't have a place of my own now.. but I could crash at your place maybe," Persia remarked to India, then motioned to Estonia, "But don't let me keep you from mingling! Even if it's just the three of us for now."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-08-2011 01:59

"Very well, evening India," Estonia remarked as he made to greet his fellow nation from the refreshments table. He made a slight bow,"Looking very nice I might add." He promptly grabbed a few things to snack upon as that was he original purpose for going over to the table in the first place.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-08-2011 18:26

India smiled at Estonia in thanks for the compliment. "Good evening to you too, Estonia." She turned back to Persia and said, "I'm sure others will show up. It's just rather early."

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 22-08-2011 04:43

(I'm gonna try Nepal. I asked Silver, and it's fine)

Nepal recieved a apperently handwritten invatation from a mysterious person, obviously a nation or a previous nation, since it was sent to him. He glanced all over it before shrugging and opening it. The handwriting looked oddly familiar, but he couldn't place where he knew it from. He stared for a little, trying to figure out what he should go as, if he should go at all. After all, not many things, costume wise, worked out well for him. He was too tall and muscularly built. He never wanted to do a frankenstein's monster costume, and he wouldn't start now. He thought about it for a long while before choosing. When he was finished throwing it together, he glanced at the clock before leaving, and then cursed slightly under his breath. He was going to be so late. He quickly hurried to where the invite said the party was. About a block away from the address, he slid on the mask. He never really liked the actual production, but he really liked the design of 'The Phantom of The Opera's' outfit. He had just happened to have a mask that worked too, so thats what he had decided to wear. He cautiously walked up to the door and knocked. Then, he patiently waited for an answer, severly hoping this was the right place.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 23-08-2011 00:43

While India and Estonia talked, Persia went to her own buffet and grabbed a couple of kabobs. She'd spent so much time preparing the place for her party that she'd totally forgotten to eat. That wouldn't do at all! If she was going to lecture younger people for not eating regularly, she couldn't be ignoring the advice herself. Persia was munching on some chicken when India said something else.

"No worries! When you're a few millenia old you don't mind waiting!" she responded to India, then heard someone new at the door, "Coooming!"

Persia moved as swiftly as her cavalry had back in the old days, speeding to the door. Accustomed to waiting or not a new person was quite exciting. Now that she'd had a couple of guests arrive her thinking was becoming more focused again. Having company would do that. So when she flung open the door and found a tall, muscular Phantom of the Opera she ran through all the countries she knew. Nepal! That's who this was! Without hesitation Persia launched a hug attack at the newest guest.

"Nepal! Welcome! India and Estonia are already here, and there's food in the back," she exclaimed once she'd given out her hug.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-08-2011 14:23

India glanced over as Persia replied, smiling. Right after that, there was a knock on the door. She had to fight off laughing as Persia practically flew to the door. As she flung open the door, India caught sight of a Phantom of the Opera, and actually grinned. That was totally Nepal! So her brother had gotten an invite too? Neat. India couldn't help but laugh as Persia glomped her brother, this time, without going into a mocking speach of the Roman Empire.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-08-2011 17:24

Estonia grinned slightly as he watched the actions of Persia which were entertaining to say the least. Still when the door opened to reveal a Phantom of the Opera costume, he found himself glad for his choice of dress.Still he couldn't help but wonder if anyone he knew would attend this party.Not like he wouldn't try to make the best of the party anyways, it's just that he'd appreciate someone he was actually friends with to talk to.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)