Special Event - prolonged - Russian F*ck day -R18-

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Special Event - prolonged - Russian F*ck day -R18-

Post by yuria-chan » 16-09-2011 02:25

http://hetaliarp.forum2go.nl/last-minut ... -t455.html

Check here for explainations~!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-09-2011 02:26

There was a conference that day, as there were many days before. All countries attended, all but one.
A messenger walked up to the microphone. "ahm, Before we begin I must inform you. Mister Russia won't be attending. Uhm, appearently it's a special day in Russia and uhm. He's -"
The man looked uncomfortable, looked at his note and then back into the metting room.
"Affected by it!" He shouted.
The man left the note and sped out of the room.
If anyone would read the note it said:
"12 spetember is the official day of fornication in Russia. If a child is concieved is born on Russia's national day the couple can win prizes. All citizens can have the day of to reproduce. Russia won't be attending this meeting because he as well has the day off."

------------

Russia tried to just cary on with his day, as if it were a normal day he really tried. However as the day progressed he was really glad he didn't attend the meeting. All in Russia they were doing it, they were actually listening to this stupid plan! He usually didn't really get affected if his people had sex, but all together at the same time.
He was affected allright.
He was gripping the sink tight while waiting for his tea to boil. He tried so hard to ignore the sensations going trough his body now. However there was no denying a huge bulge begging his attention was forming in his pants. Frustrated as he was. he decided to do touch it once more. It would be the fourth time that day.
He started stroking himself rough and fast, wanting it to be over already. He knew it would be to no avail, that he would be hard again in half an hour.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-10-2011 22:35

Well fuck fuck day!
I'm gonna sulk in a corner now. :kolkol:
Rp chara's:

littlewolfwindspeaker
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by littlewolfwindspeaker » 02-05-2012 23:34

((i so wish i could join this rp i really do,its such a good idea but if my parents found out about my secret yaoi obsession theyd kill me,but omygod this is such good material!!!))
elizabeth cassidy
Main character RP:Italy
Minor character RP:Germany,France.

Fourstage
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fourstage » 10-06-2016 05:33

You take the information from this place, why I could not find it.