'TOMATINO'

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-11-2011 21:59

Sicilia didn’t quite get Antonio’s startled expression and didn’t remember him at once. Much had happened and so many had him occupied. The Greek, Romans, Vandals, Goths, Byzantines and then the Arabs. Who brought him oranges, lemons and pistache, which he liked. Then the Norman invaded and made Sicilia really wealthy. Even wealthier than England and off course others wanted some of that as well. First the Swabians then the French who introduced taxes, which he hated.
Sicilia gave Francis a serious beat-up and told him to leave and then Spain came to take his place. Sicilia just let it be, he endured Spain for he brought him all sorts of food, which he liked.
Besides occupiers coming and leaving their marks, Sicilia got a nice visit from the black death, then right after the inquisition which was fun on his own account. Some earthquacks, angry outbursts of the Etna and pirates later Sicilia was bullied by it’s own boss so badly he even made ‘friends’with the allies. He had to do some time in the joint which gave him plenty of time to think about what to do next. Immigration was the key. Terrorising other countries as they had terrorized him in the past. It proved to work perfectly in the states.
Sicilia took off his glasses and looked at Spain more closely.
“Ah, I thought you looked familiar… heheh.. What a strange coincidence… I recall you used to bring me food.” His stern face gave way for a boyish grin. It seemed like ages ago. It took him quit some effort trying to keep up being cool. “yey, coffee and a smoke” He followed Spain, the two trashy girls walking a little behind to gossip. They got to the lunchroom in no time.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-11-2011 22:18

Antonio sat down with them on the terrace and enjoyed the shade.
"Dio mio, it can get so hot this time of the year!"
He fanned himself with the menu.
Soon the waiter appeared and they ordered. All the while he had the vague feeling he was forgetting something...
He decided not to bother with the troubling feeling and just chat a bit with ...Sicilia, who still hadn't given him his human name that he could use now that there were mortals around.
"Uhm so tell me, does your-" how to express this properly. "Familly come to the festival as well?"
Of course he meant the other Italies. He hoped Sicillia would catch his hint. Veneciano would look so cute all covered in tomato pulp and Romano would pout all mad because he got hit and-
uhoh.
Romano.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 07-11-2011 08:22

“My … family? Our business is our own. If you MUST know, I did not come here to cause any trouble. I just wanted to enjoy a holiday. Them … eghm… lovely ladies asked for a lift to this festival. What’s the line-up anyways? It Is a music festival, right? Last festival I attended was in the Hot d’Or at Cannes with the others” he grinned “It was… how do you say it… de puta madre!...Till the police arrived and made a scene ” He didn’t have this much contact with the mainlands and though he knew they were related, in some way, he was not certain whether they were to be trusted. Sicilia grew a bit scared after Il duce turned ugly. Sharing soap and showers, he could live with, the idea living on prisonfood again for months, made him sweat and scream at night.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 08-11-2011 00:10

Spain, dense as usually didn't understand. "Eh? Of course you're not here to make trouble! In fact I know the Italian brothers very well. Wait, you ARE related to Feli and Lovi right?"
Slowely he started to realise that Siccilia didn't really know what kind of festival 'la tomatina' was...
On top of that he still needed to excuse himself because he was Still forgetting Romano!
"Ah, not a music festival exactly, tough there is music in some cities! Ahm, I realised I've forgotten that someone is waiting for me and- Ey, he is even related to you! What you say, I pick him up, you wait here, I pay you lunch, and we go all together?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-11-2011 00:44

“The italian brothers up north you mean? Si, I believe we are related. I think they are distant cousins or whatever.” Spain wanted to leave to pick up one of the dimwits. Sicilia nodded carelessly and watched Spain as he stood up to leave. “Tell 'm Vito says hi...”
Then he started nimbling in cokes neck. “Heyy,.. knock it off” “You know you want to” “what kind off girl do you take me for?!” She stood up ready to leave. He thought for a moment grabbed his wallet and lay a couple of hundreds on the table “I take you are the kind off girl who loves shopping” She sat down again and took the money. “I guess we could stay for lunch” “that’s my girl” Lipstick just sighed.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 08-11-2011 20:55

Spain beamed a happy smile that he knew the others afterall!
"You wait here, si? I come back after I got Roma- uhhh I mean Lovino then I'll pay for our lunch!"
He started gathering his belongings and patted Siccilia on the back amically.
He hoped Romano would safe the arguing for when they got to his Spains house instead of yelling at him at the station!
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-11-2011 23:27

“Mia this is taking too long, I’m going ahead. Loose that man before you follow, he’s a creep.” “Don’t be like that” Coce answered “He IS, and his friend aint no better he looks like some retarded kindergarten teacher. All the COOL guys are at the festival gettin’ wasted.”
Sicilia gave lipstick a devils stare before she left wiggling on her high heels.
“Laim…” Coce looked at the Italian for a sec and wanted to stand up again “No, no. don’t leave me lonely” “If mom finds out I’m toast, I’d better stick together with my sis, she ‘s my chaperon.” “Your sister is ugly and no fun at all” “ghihihi… true” Sicilia grabbed the bottle of wine and looked at her with practiced brown puppy eyes. She sat down again and snatched the wine away from him. “You are no creep, but you are weird allright.” “Ve, so are you”

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-11-2011 02:46

Spain had just vanished around the corner when it hit him.
What if the bastard did not return, then that idiot had just been drinking on his bill. The girl looked at him and started giggling.
“He’s not coming back is he? You were thinking you were all that smart and in the end he just out-bossed you…
hahaha, OMG, that look on your face is priceless. Mind if I take a picture?”

Angrily Sicilia pushed the girl off his lap and walked away.
“H..Hey” she called after him “What about that bill, hey?!”
“Not my freakin’problem”
Now he had to walk, fast, to catch up. He thought Spain would have turned the corner to just run for it.
But when he got there, all frustrated, he found Spain had actually strolled along at the same pase as before. Was he mocking him?
At the point sicilia was close enough to touch the bastard he took his revolver from the rim of his trousers
and slipped it under Spain jacket, forced it to sting into his back.

“I’d hate to get your blood all over my suit. I am walking along to help you not to forget about me,
like you tend to forget about other people. You are getting old and senile. I’m dead serious when it comes to lunch.
So it’s going to be like this: I am going to be your personal post-it note to slap you in the face when you try to forget. Now walk...”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-11-2011 16:02

Spain saw the Italian man from the corner of his eye but before he could turn around something hard was pressed against his back.
"eeeh? Is that a gun, or are you just happy to see me?"
The other explained himself enough. Well he was used to Romano being a little... well. So he tried to keep calm.
"Ah, it's good that you remind me tough! People tell me I am an complete airhead!"
He could see the station up ahead already.
"I hope Lovino is sitting somewhere were we can see him..."
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-11-2011 16:39

“sure hope so. His help is welcome to dig a hole that fits you.
I had enough of this bullshit. Really looking forward to get drunk at,..
what’s it called again... Tomatino...

Ehh wait, that’s him right? That really pissed off guy over there...”
He took his gun and carelessly slipped it into his jacket
“This is going to be great. I can’t find words to express how
HAPPY I am to see you, Espagne, being beat up by Lovino.” he smirked