[AU] PokeTalia~!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-01-2012 13:58

((Okay I have an important announcement!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING.))

**Okay people I just want to make a few requests about this rp. CHECK ALL THE OTHER RP-S CHARACTERS PLEASE!! So @Prussia (not trying to pick on you but, this is what made me notice) We have a Male!Germany RP-er. The Germany's hometown is different from yours, thus they cannot live with Prussia. Also, since we have a Germany with us, you can't exactly put words into their mouth...
--
Continuing I would like everyone (who normally doesn't) to check spelling and punctuation for this RP. In other words, try to make sentance structures correct(Capitolize names(both human & Pokemon)) and, add punctuation where it needs to be (Ex: "" when talking, when thinking to self, ect, ect.)**

((Thank you. I'm not trying to make this difficult for anyone I'm just trying to make the RP experience more fair & enjoyable.))

~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-01-2012 23:52

(( It's ok silver! Being a GM can be hard... I understand you just want us to have fun.))

Toris whipped sweat from his brow as he put down one of the heavy bags he had been carrying. His Vulpix that darted after him. The usual energetic pokemon seemed tired but happy. He was volunteering on the safari-zone.
"Warden! I finished filling the cribs of the Tauros!"
The old man looked up a little confused.
"Oh thank you kid, you're always such a hard worker. You seem tired and dusty, great! That shows you had a productive day."
The man moved very slowely to get up and get his own coat. Then he stopped mid-movement and turned to look at Toris.
"Oh- I suddenly remember something. Your uncle came in just now. He was looking for you but the terrains are vast and I couldn't go looking for you out there...There was something...he told me but I don't remember. You better head home!"
Toris picked up Vulpix. and shook the mans hand.
"I better get going then! G'day sir!"
He quickly hurried out of the Wardens house to his own. He lived with his uncle since his dad worked overseas on the S.S. anne and his mother passed away a long time ago.
While running he whispered to Vulpix, "I wonder what it is... to bad Slowpoke didn't remember. But what does he remember?"
"Vulpix!" his Pokémon agreed with him.
When he entered his uncles house he immediately noticed there were visitors.
"Uncle, you wanted to see me?"
His uncle patted him on the back.
"There you are boy! I could've known the old warden would forget to call on you. This are Tray and Macey, remember them?"
Toris studied the guests but he really didn't...He looked to the floor a little embarassed.
"N-no sorry I don't."
"Ah well, you were so little back then. They are trainers, they're here to challenge Koga. And they're old friends of your dad!"
Toris face lightened up.
"Oh! Adventures always really exite me! I sometimes meet trainers on the safari zone! Tell me, is Lavender town, Pokémon tower really haunted?"
He was bouncing with exitement.
"Say Jerimiah, why isn't this kid out adventuring yet? He looks well over ten, owns a Pokémon and he's got the spirit."
Toris looked at the ground and his uncle sighed.
"I need the kid around the house. He can't go. Besides he's got that ...accident."
Toris looked even more glum now.
Tray and Macey wouldn't hear it though."The kid works on the safari zone, so you don't really need the help, and if he's fit enough for that he's fit enough for journey!" Toris hadn't any hope left and put Vulpix on the ground. The Pokémon made a sad little sound.
His uncle noticed. "Toris do you want to go?" He looked up amazed. "Can I?".
His uncle seemed hesistant. "Tray Macey, can you show him how it's done? Yknow help him start?"
The two agreed enthousiastically.
"Now, you have to leave tomorrow before I change my mind!"

The next day goodbyes were said and with a heavy bag and Vulpix at his side Toris left home. He did his best not to look back. His uncle would say goodbye to slowpoke for him.
However he was intensely happy. He spent all his life helping others. But this was something he did for himself. He was going to be the best. The best ever!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 17-01-2012 22:58

SeonDeok Im had been incredibly excited when she found out that her elder brother had left her a Pokemon to begin her own career in adventuring and Poke-mastery (if in fact that was a word). He'd been doing it himself for a little while and would write home about how great it was. She doubted the authenticity of some of his stories but was sure that there was at least some truth to them. Their mother being a semi-retired trainer as well she felt as if she had a lot to live up to. Getting her first Pokemon and going out on the road were the first steps to proving that she could do so.

Of course her high hopes had been based on the assumption that she'd get something cool to start off with. Like a Pikachu, or a Vulpix, or maybe a Charmander. So imagine her total shock when she'd shouted 'Pokeball, go!', and found herself the proud owner... of a Pidove. A Pidove that like the rest of its kind didn't exactly seem capable of following its owner's directions. After the first few times trying to learn its strengths and train it, SeonDeok had kept the bird Pokemon in its ball. A week later she sat quietly in a cafe, staring incredulously at the Pokeball. What would she do now?

"Very funny joke, big brother," she sighed, then sipped her tea. This was going to be a long journey..
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 21-01-2012 20:10

Toris had been allowed to watch Tray and Macey both try to take on the gym leader of Fuchsia city, Koga. That way he'd learn how pokémon battles were held. He'd taken notes of rules but also what tactics both the challengers and the gymleader were using.
He didn't feel ready for the challenge yet himself. Macey was a skilled trainer and she seemed to have a hard time out there. She ended up giving up.
"Ekans, come back!" She called with a defeated look on her face.
Toris had comforted her a bit while Tray was fighting. He however was going a much better job. His bug pokemon seemed to do very well against Koga's poison pokemon.
He left with a badge.
Toris had admired it. He now knew for sure, he wanted that to!
He had discussed with the two how he could best start up. They adviced him to travel back, where there were more trainers who were novices. The ones around here would be to skilled.
He was a bit dissapointed that he had to start at the bottom but he knew he didn't exactly have a chance here.
"It's a far journey isn't it?"
He wondered how he would safelly get to pewter city for his first badge if the pokémon around here were so strong.
Macey thought for a while, then smiled.
"I have a pidgeotto. He failed me multiple times in battle but he knows a very special move called 'fly' It's trained so you can sit on it's back and it takes you places! It's a safe and fast way of travel."
Toris realised what she was offering.
"Oh, I can't accept that offer! It's a very special pidgeotto then! You must certainly keep it!"
Yet macey seemed very certain. "I can teach the move to other pokemon as well! You take this one, I insist. Well, you do need to meet him first."
She took out a pokebal and let out a bird pokémon that reached Toris chest.
"Hello pidgeotto, I'm Toris." He kneeled near the pokémon and gently stroked it's soft feathers.
"Piiigeooto!" It's cry seemed fierce and strong.
"He likes you, that's a miracle!" Macey seemed amazed Toris didn't get pecked yet. There was a reason she wanted to get rid of this pidgeotto. It had a terrible temper.
"Pokémon seem to befriend me fast..." Toris whispered. "But I don't know if I'd be able to lead them. Have them obey me."
Macey handed him the now empty pokébal. "You'll be fine!" She added cheerfully.
"Now hop on, and I'd say you head to...Let's say Viridian city? It seems like the best starting point to me!"
Toris nodded.
"Pidgeotto, I'll be your new trainer! Would you like that?"
The bird seemed a bit confused. Macey patted it's head.
"It's ok pidgeotto, this kid needs a little head start! He needs you more than I!"
She seemed sad for a moment.
"I'll miss you, but I believe I leave you in capable hands. You like him right?"
The bird let out an enthousiastic cry and scooted a little closer to Toris.
"Well what are you waiting for? Get on!"
Macey bounced enthousiastically.
A little scared Toris climbed on. "Are you ok like this pidgeotto?"
The bird in reply simply took of and flew low over the ground with Toris on it's back.
Toris first let out a startled cry but then grabbed tight and laughed happy.
Tray laughed powerfull. "Well of you go then! See you around, in the poké-league!"
Toris took flight.
"Thank you for everything! Tray, Macey!"
Toris heart was beating fast as they dashed of to the sunset. by days end they would arrive in Viridian city.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-01-2012 00:35

About 2 hours later, Tasami said her final farewell to her mother before the start of her journey. She had decided to let Vulpix, which she decided to name Aahana due to the fact her fur looked like the sun's first rays in the morning, ride on her shoulders and head when needed.
She hummed a peaceful tune as she walked along the road in town, waving to people she knew. As she passed the Silph Co building, she smiled at the Receptionist. The receptionist smiled back, before motioning for Tasami to stop. Tasami did so, and waited for the fashionable woman to come out and greet her.
"Hi Tasami! Haven't seen you in a while!" said the Receptionist. Tasami greeted in the same manner.
"Is that a Vulpix? Its an unusual color. That's neat. I'll tell you father you started your journey!" the older woman nattered on a bit. Tasami patiently waited until the girl was done before replying, "Thank you! I'd appreciate that." They smiled at each other and then bid the other farewell.

Tasami continued on her way and looked at the Town map that her mom had put into her hands as she was leaving. Well... the best place to start for getting badges would be...
"I guess I'll start in Pewter City. But with a fire-type, I'd be at a disadvantage..." she declared, but then ended in a mumble. As she walked, she didn't realize she was walking through taller grass, so when Aahana started to growl she looked up and let out a surprised squeak.
The Pokemon, a Skarmory, looked up at her and let out a aggressive screech. She jumped and then paused.
"Aahana... Let's see if we can catch this Pokemon! It's rare around here and it would be good practice!" Tasami said to her companion, who let out a happy cry in delight and leaped off her shoulder.
As she called out commands, the battle ensued.
Tasami was glad her mother had lent her some pokeballs because Aahana suddenly let out a powerful Ember attack. The opposing Pokemon let out a cry and fell over.
"Now's my chance! Go! Pokeball!!" she cried out and tossed it. It hit the Skarmory and in the bird type went. After a few stressful moments, the ball stopped moving and sparked in the way that told Tasami she had caught it. She clapped in joy and ran to pick up the pokeball.
"I did it! I caught it!" She whispered, in happy shock. Aahana jumped back on her shoulder and purred/hummed in happiness. Then, she pulled out the pokedex she had received in the mail from the Professor and put the scanner up to the pokeball. It told her the Skarmory, which she decided to nickname Aakash, knew Fly, Arial Ace, Whirlwind, and Gust.
"This will make the traveling a lot easier! I can just fly to Pewter city now. But I think I'll stop in Viridian city first to battle some trainers just like me, who are just starting!" she planned to herself aloud.
She let Aakash out and climbed on the bird. "Can you take me Viridian city, please, Aakash?" she asked, calmly and politely. The bird Pokemon gave her a respectful look and easily took to the sky.
As the wind whipped her braided hair around, she smiled and laughed! She was so excited to reach her her destination.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-01-2012 08:56

Landing had proven a little difficult for Pidgeotto and Toris. They had landed in the bushes a little outside Viridian city. Toris was a little bruised but happy. After the first fright was over it had been funny.
Lucky non of them were seriously hurt.
"Let's go to the pokémon center for some rest and a warm meal!"
He was really happy pokémon centres offered free stays for young trainers. Finding their way back into town had proven difficult. They had landed just opposite of a huge hague of bushes that crawling trough would be no option. They had to walk all the way around them and it took a bit longer than expected.In the end they made it safely though.
Good thing Tray and Macey told him to stay out of the long grass if he wanted to avoid battles.
"Look we're here!"
He pointed to the large pokémon centre.
Moments later he and his pokémon were contendedly sipping the soup of the day.
Rp chara's:

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 18-02-2012 19:39

Ludwig woke up early that day, he made sure his bag was packed and that he had everything needed. He went over it three times anyway. Medicine, antidotes, full heals. Okay, it seemed he was ready. He picked up the pokéball containing his pokémon which his brother had given to him. Once he was outside he called the pokémon out of its ball. "Ok, Blackie. We're starting on an adventure, I want you to be able to exercise properly. So you won't be in your ball all the time." The blond said to his Growlithe who barked at him.

Ever since he had gotten his Growlithe he had studied it, learned its moves, befriended it and given it a nickname, 'Blackie'. But he had never had it fight or trained it. Not much. He wanted his pokémon to listen to him at all times and not disobey.

((I am so sorry to make everyone feel bad but I can't read your posts. It's all smushed up together Dx I am dyslexic and so it's hard for me to read it if there is no color for the sentences like I had <<'))
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-02-2012 08:42

( Dear Germany, I added colour to my posts so you can read them now! However... I only coloured the parts where Toris is speaking, not where his pokémon or other humans speak. But it should help a bit!)

---

Toris noticed there were more trainers here but he was to shy to talk to them. He didn't want to cause trouble this early on his journey.
He did get along with the sweet nurse perfectly.
She insisted on putting bandages on the scrapes he got from the rough landing.
Because he wanted something on his hands he ended up lending her a hand with the injured Pokémon.
He wondered if someone would soon come in who he could talk with...

((Also, Toris is in Viridian city now, Germany that's your starter town!))
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-02-2012 19:43

Tasami looked down. "Ah, There is the Pokemon center!!" she called out to Aakash. He dove down quickly, causing Tasami to let out a woop of laughter, right in front of the Pokecenter's door, and landed perfectly on his feet. Quickly, she dismounted her new-found friend and put him in his pokeball. She grinned down at the pokeball in her hand, "Well that was fun!" she spoke to it, before putting it back into her bag. She entered into the Pokemon center, glad she could get a good meal before heading off to battle some trainers in the town and routes around it. She definitely knew she wasn't strong enough to face the Pewter Gym leader. Plus, she wanted to sight see. She nodded a friendly hello to the Nurse, whose name tag read "Nurse Joy", and went to buy something to eat. She already knew each city and town and on route Pokemon centers had they're own Nurse Joys. She smiled and let her Pokemon out to eat as well.