[AU] PokeTalia~!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

[AU] PokeTalia~!

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-11-2011 19:28

Okay so when you start heres what you need to take into account:
Starter Region: Kanto
Different Starter towns are allowed.
No capturing Legendaries. They stay free.
Choose your own Starter Pokemon.
Starter Pokemon must NOT be evolved. You can evolve them on your journey.
Starter Pokemon do not have to be the original starters.
Yes your pokemon can be shiny, but not all of them!
No Two Characters are the same. (eg. Not 2 Male Americas There can be Fem! and Male! America)
Please only be one character for simplicty.
Character names would be preferred.
--------------------------------
In the Alternate Universe of Pokemon, the Nations are just staring their journeys! New rivalries and friendships will be made. Who can make it to the top?!
--------------------------------
Character: (my) India (female)
Name: Tasami Sharma
Home Town: Saffron City
Starter Pokemon: Shiny Vulpix
How recieved: Gift from best friend who moved away a long time ago.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 13-11-2011 13:39

Character: Germany
Name: Ludwig Beilschmidt
Home Town: Viridian City
Starter Pokémon: Growlithe
Received: From Prussia as a gift.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-11-2011 02:47

(( I Rally love pokemon...and really want to join but I don't know the hoenn region or it's pokemon at all! I only know Kanto and Jotho...TT_TT))
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-11-2011 03:26

yuria-chan wrote:(( I Rally love pokemon...and really want to join but I don't know the hoenn region or it's pokemon at all! I only know Kanto and Jotho...TT_TT))
WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW MY FAVE REGION!?! TT.TT*facepalms* I'll switch to Kanto then.
@Thothlover: If you dont mind, can you change youre hometown? :3

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 14-11-2011 10:19

Silvermoonwings wrote:
yuria-chan wrote:(( I Rally love pokemon...and really want to join but I don't know the hoenn region or it's pokemon at all! I only know Kanto and Jotho...TT_TT))
WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW MY FAVE REGION!?! TT.TT*facepalms* I'll switch to Kanto then.
@Thothlover: If you dont mind, can you change youre hometown? :3
lolololol, okay xD
It's probably though that we don't know because we don't have ... GBA (Game boy advanced) and thus don't have the games. *super sad face*
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-11-2011 16:01

Okay, after some thinking I'm tossing my pokeball into the ring..

Character: North Korea (OC)
Name: SeonDeok Im
Home Town: Pewter City
Starter Pokemon: Pidove
How recieved: Sort of a hand-me-down (read: discarded) from her brother who moved away.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-11-2011 11:55

Thank you all so much! ! ! Now I can play to! Reason i don't know the newer pokemon and towns is that I watched and played pokemon as a child mostly. So the new ones didn't exist back then. Now I'm into pokemon again but I still haven't gotten to the newer ones.

Character: Lithuania
Name: Toris Laurinatius
Home Town: Fuchsia city
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
How received: One day Toris got lost in the woods, he was forced to sleep inside a hollow tree. Scared and lost a vulpix joined him who seemed equally lost. The next day they helped each other to find their way out, but both felt they really didn't want to leave one another. Since then vulpix has stayed by his side.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

CrescentRay
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by CrescentRay » 16-12-2011 04:35

I... I don't really know Pokemon all that well - Yes, thank you sister, for deleting my pokemon off of your NintendoDS - but I still really like it! I hope my limited knowledge won't kill this RP! >.<

-Goes to wikipedia-

Character: Italy Veneziano
Name: Feliciano Vargas
Home Town: Cerulean City
Starter Pokemon: Poochyena
How received: To put it nicely: Feliciano thought Poochyena was a domestic puppy.
Main Roleplay Character[s]: Italy Veneziano
Minor Roleplay Character[s]: Germany, Prussia

ChickMagnet
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ChickMagnet » 12-01-2012 00:44

Character: Prussia
Name: Gilbert Beilshmidt
Home Town: Pallet Town
Starter Pokemon: Charmander ( cuz he awesomly evolves into charizard later)
How received: One day i was walking through the forest, with my little gilbird sitting on my shoulder. When suddenly i see austra running passed me, holding him composed look like always. But this time something seems different, his butt was one fire.. kskekeke... i laughed out loud when i saw him running passed me. But then in noticed the angry charmander that was chasing him. The charmander met my eyes while i was laughing at austria, and he was such a cute thing. I couldn't do anything else then like him... so i tookt that lill one home, and since then i have no austria anymore that's been bugging me.. Happy ending right! Niiiceeeee
main roleplay: prussia
extra roleplay: england, italy, belarus,
favourites: prussia <3 (germancest), USxUK
Cosplays: prussia, england

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-01-2012 04:35

Okay well I think thats plenty of people... If more people wanna join, they can!
---------
A bird Pokemon's call broke the early morning silence. Tasami's eyes flicked open. Today was the day! The day she finally got to start her journey. She had been waiting for /forever/ and now she finally got to begin. She ran downstairs after getting dressed, brushing her teeth, and combing her hair. Her mother greeted her with a smile and breakfast. As they were eating her mom pulled out a pokeball. Tasami looked curiously at it and he mom set it on the table.
"Mom? Why do you have a pokeball?" she asked, curious.
Her mom smiled and replied, "It's yours, darling. You remember your friend from when you were a small child? He left it for you to have when you started your journey, but asked for me not to tell you until this day."
Tasami's eyes widened as she took her new-found treasure. "do you know which Pokemon it is?" she whispered, curiously.
Her mom shook her head but told her it was supposed to be very rare.
Unable to wait, she quickly finished her breakfast in record time and ran outside, her mom following, just as curious as her daughter.
"Goooo, POKEBALL" she called, tossing the ball gently. It burst open and a small, golden fox burst out of the ball. As the sun first hit it, it shimmered and what appeared to be stars and sparkles flew out around it.
Tasami's mom's eyes widened, and Tasami herself gasped.
"Vul-pixxxx" the Pokemon cried out. Tasami approached the Vulpix cautiously, holding out her hand. "It's an unusual color for a Vulpix. It must be a Shiny!!" she whispered in awe. Said pokemon sniffed her hand carefully, then it made a happy noise and hopped into Tasami's arms.
"I bet you're hungry!" she said to her new friend. SHe lifted it up and took her into the house to get some food.
This is the best day of my life! she thought to herself joyfully, getting food. She smiled as the Pokemon dug in. She couldn't wait to see what was next in store.