America's Party!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 29-08-2012 18:44

"Great, now they're both drunk and I bet still drinking." she sighed, "Well, I guess as long as they don't get hurt or sick, it's ok.. Maybe."
Main - OC Celestial Space

Unattened children will be given a free puppy and an espresso.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 19:23

Poland looked at the direction of the voice. "Like, an angel!" He shouted otu, pointing at her. He wobbled over to her and caught her arms. "God, like, send you to totally rescue me from this hell, right? Like, I hate Germany and Russia and Austria and Prussia! They're, like, totally mean!" He suddenly burst out in tears and rested his head on Celestia's shoulder. "Like, save me from this total hell!" He whimpered, crying his eyes out.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 29-08-2012 19:27

Nervously, Celestia stroked the crying nations head, trying to comfort him the best she could.
"Um.. There there. No need to cry."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 19:30

"I'm, like, scared... Like, there's totally nobody out there... I'm totally alone... Why did, like, England and France desert me?! And I'm totally left alone... even Liet and Hungary can't help..." He kept crying on Celestia's shoulder. He was so drunk, he started seeing things - horrible images from the past, which seemed to be the present.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 29-08-2012 19:54

"Hey, it's ok. You're not alone anymore." she said, pulling him into a gentle hug, "I remember when I was all alone, I thought there was no one else like me. But then I met you and Prussia and everyone else, and I realized that I was never really alone! We're like a big, messed up, crazy family. And that means none of us a really alone."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 19:58

Poland grasped onto Celestia as if she was his lifebuoy, which could pull him out from the water when he was drowning. "Like, you'll totally always be there? Like, totally?" He asked, his voice slightly muffled in her shoulder.
-----

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 29-08-2012 20:13

Holding him close, she rested her chin on his head and stroked his back.
"I'll always be there for you." she whispered sweetly, "I'll be there for all of you, even if I'm never seen."
She knew he'd probably forget everything after a while, but it made her feel good to tell him this.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:17

Poland sighed happily. "Like, I totally love you." He said without thinking, well he always speaks without thinking, but now since he was drunk it just slipped.
-----

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 29-08-2012 20:45

Prussia overheard the conversation and wrapped his arms around Celestia. "No way! I love her more than you, Poland!"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 20:51

Poland looked drunkily at Prussia. "Like, totally let go of my angel!" He said, pulling Celestia to him.
-----