2012 end of all time

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
dernhelm
Major
Major

2012 end of all time

Post by dernhelm » 28-04-2012 23:50

story so far:

In the Conquistador days stupid ass Spain has unleached a certain timebomb at a maya temple
and propecies say all hell breaks loose in 2012 because of this.

An ancient monster stirs in the deep of the Pacific by the name of,
dare I speak it, Cthulhu. He is coming to devour us all.
The being was first heard and recorded on March 1, 1999 by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

(NOAA said the source of the sound was unknown,
but sufficiently loud to be heard over the entire Equatorial Pacific Ocean autonomous hydrophone array.
It lasted for about 15 seconds, and its origin was in the equatorial Pacific Ocean at approximately 15° S 98° W)

What must we do to stop this from happening? A meet is called for!!!

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Idiopathic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Idiopathic » 30-04-2012 21:46

((Question: is this going to be a world meeting for trying to solve this? I'll rp as Iceland))
major: russia, spain, austria, italy, germany, japan, france, america, england, romano
minor: canda, prussia, hungary, china, taiwan, belarus, ukraine

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 04-05-2012 20:52

(ueeeh I don't know... I never thought that far,...derp...
Yes an excellent idea idiopathic, stop this evil!!!)

Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-05-2012 20:53

((I think Spain might need a good scolding from a certain Briton... count me in!!))
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 04-05-2012 21:31

Spain sighed and with a heavy heart made his way in the large reference room. Romano had been screaming at him, calling him awfull names and all. And he didn't quite understand any of it.
It all started when Romano had found this weird looking woodcut calender at his house. Spain had it for years, he had kinda forgot where he got it from but Romano had been studying the thing and got his head full of all sorts of conspiracy theories or something.
As far as Spain understood Romano's words the world was going to die and it was all his fault. So now he was ordered to come to this meet to prevent things from happening. So as promised, a little late but still, he made his way in, wearing comfy clothes and flipflops as he hoped it would all be "prevented" quickly so he had time to head for the beach after.

Idiopathic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Idiopathic » 04-05-2012 22:14

Iceland was very tired from Mr. Puffin nagging/begging him to inspect why the wasn't any auroras like there usually was at this time of year. The puffin finally stoped at 11 PM but as Iceland was about to get some much needed sleep, he was called to this meeting. He was bearly awake and was tired of all this conspiracy about the world ending, but then he heard someone say that there has been sightings of a monster in the Pacific, that's when he began to listen.
major: russia, spain, austria, italy, germany, japan, france, america, england, romano
minor: canda, prussia, hungary, china, taiwan, belarus, ukraine

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 05-05-2012 13:44

England was already positioned in his chair in the meeting room, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently. A meeting had be called for when it was revealed that the world was going to end. He had no idea what it really was all about, but he heard it was Spain's fault, so of course he was there.
The Briton watched as the Spaniard walked into the meeting room, late as usual.
"Spain! Finally... we have been waiting for you. Sit down."
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-05-2012 21:38

reluctantly Spain sat down at Englands words and waited for things to happen. Most of the time people were already chatting or fighting and this silence made him feel pretty akward.
Nothing happend.
Spain stood up again. "shall I get something to eat, churro's maybe?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 00:48

(( Can I still join? Also, will this become angsty? I somehow love it when that happens... Also...who should I join as. In this settup I somehow feel America would add the most drama. I will play America, if I still can... prepare yourselves.))
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 07-05-2012 01:08

(you can be anything you want. I don't know where the story goes to, we'll see)