2012 end of all time

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Idiopathic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Idiopathic » 11-05-2012 05:23

Iceland froze in the middle of writing on his paper, listening to every word that was being said, trying to think of something that could explain this. He then dropped his pen when he heard the English man say what was going on in America. "Its already started, hasn't it...." he said under his breath but loud enough that the people around him had heard his statement.
major: russia, spain, austria, italy, germany, japan, france, america, england, romano
minor: canda, prussia, hungary, china, taiwan, belarus, ukraine

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-06-2012 18:20

Hey, I'm gonna be china here ^^
-------------
China ran as fast as he could to the meeting. Not that he was afraid. The whole "end of the world" was just a joke...right?
He go to the meeting room out of breath.
"What is it, aru?" he thought to himself "There are no sounds of quarreling coming from inside, aru. But of course this isn't true, right, aru?!"
he opened the door and looked surprised at the dull atmosphere he found inside. He also noticed America missing.
"Hello, aru. Where is America, aru?" he asked, then added under his nose
"At least the other nations are behaving in a mature way today, aru."
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 12-06-2012 21:21

"Ehhh... all in favor for churro's?" Spain stood up happily and wanted to leave the conference-room again, even though he just got in.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 12-06-2012 22:11

// I'll come too~ ^U^!<3 I hope I can enter as Romano here, yes? ;'3

Romano knew that he had been hard on Spain. All about cursing him down to the hell and other horrible things. Brunette still knew that bastard had done something wrong as he figured the worlds end and it was ALL fucking SPAINS fault....his lovers...how could he be that stupid...hah..pirates? Nothing much...
Suddenly this angry italian stormed inside the meeting room and sat down WAY far from spain, he didn't even take a look at him because he would really smack him on his face a big black bruise! GAH!. His mind was boiling hard as he listened others. At the moment he huffed and was all red of thinking every single thing that made brunette angry. Romano REALLY wanted to punch someone.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-06-2012 06:44

"Churros, aru?" China asked surprised. "It is said it is the end of the world, and you are thinking about churros, aru?" China thought for a moment. "Food would be good, aru, but chinese would be better than churros, aru. There are a lot of more flavours in chinese food, aru." Saying this, he was about to go over to his seat when he noticed the calendar in front of Spain. "Ohh, how cute, aru!" He shouted, picking it up. "Can I have it, aru?" He asked Spain.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-06-2012 00:43

Spain blinked at the words of China.
"Ehhh.. si it's really really cute isn't it?! Chinese food would be nice, I'd like that... We should go together and fetch some."
Spain looked at Romano who still looked mad, even Spain could tell.
"Roma, are you coming with Boss, get something to eat, si?"
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 18-06-2012 01:07

England put a hand under his head and sighed, thinking the conversation over. Upon hearing his good friend speak, he had never considered the possibility of the disaster already starting. He was getting concerned to say the least.
"No one is going anywhere anymore! We need to find a way to help America! We can't let him die and we will need everyone in order to survive the disaster that Spain caused."
The Briton eyed Spain as he was trying to get away to get churros.
"Spain!! You of all people in this room is in a desperate need to sit down and NOT leave! You made this mess, you're going to tell us exactly how.. and how we can stop it."
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-06-2012 05:36

"What, aru?! Something happened to America, aru?! Why won't anyone tel meanything, aru!" China stomped his foot as he went to his seat, although he was still holding the calendar.
-----

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 18-06-2012 22:46

As Romano heard Spain talking to him, he turned his angry gaze at him, "..as I could..BUT...I can't ...", younger turned his head somewhere else and huffed. "....bastardo..".
Italian leaned to his chair and slowly closed his eyes, like not watching to anyone in this place.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 06:12

China sighed. It will be a long meeting. Especially when NO ONE even bothered to tell him what's going on. sulking, he sat in his chair looking at the calendar. He liked it. All of the different people drawn with such precision. He slid his hand over the calendar, admiring it.
-----