2012 end of all time

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-06-2012 06:04

"What? Tornados, aru? China whispered back to England, surprised. "Hmmmm.... things happen, aru. But if we don't survive, aru.... That would be very bad, aru! I wouldn't be able to see Shinatty-chan again, aru! Or will Shinatty-chan die with us, aru? Then I can hold Shinatty'chan's hand, aru! Oh no, but that means Shinatty-chand will die, aru!" China was starting to panick, and out of anger threw the calendar down on the floor, making the wood crack.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-06-2012 00:40

Spain sat down after England started screaming at him and laid his head on the table in a sad way. "I. I don't really know how to stop it"
He thought for a moment, it was so long ago, he was drunk still England needed a record on what exactly had happend....
"From what I recall there was this temple, There was a party... lost of drinks, girls. Yes there was this really cute girl, daughter of this priest and he said I should do her. I don't know why, but hey I'm not complaining, right? So I laid her down on this thing and I acidentelly put my weight on this stonecut other thing and supposivly I've pushed in a button I shouldn't have... So this girl starts screaming but my translater is still outside, so I thought she was just screaming for more. Because that's what they do and do, and... I ehh..."
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 07:12

China was too taken by the end of the world being real, that all he did was babble on. "Oh, and I didn't make idnner yet, aru! Do you think other will mind, aru? But they shouldn't since it's the end opf the world, right,aru? But in that case they will die, aru! But the people can't die, aru! Unless they make a gaint hole in the ground to fit inside and not die, aru. But the earthquakes will kill them, aru! So they can go inside a space shuttle and fly awaw, aru! But the space shuttle is too little, aru!" China rocked in his chair looking for comfort.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 22-06-2012 09:27

Romano huffed hard as he listened finally what that spaniard was talking about. He didn't like to hear about stories where he did some things to girls. Brunette stood up with chair falling loudly on the ground and banged his hands on the table once. "This is nonsense!....We're not gonna leave this fucking planet! We WILL help our people, and the most we need help from this spain bastard!", italian pointed out at spain and his face was all red from yelling. "He needs now some fucking sleep and THEN we try to figure all out about this.
England knows here some magic so he can defend somehow our countries, even little bit of defend is fine! America is strong nation, but I know he's fucking stupid so england can go and help him but not NOW...", then Lovino huffed couple times and sat down slowly. ".....", south italy closed his eyes wo he couldn't see anyone talking to him.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 15:54

China fell silent when Romano spoke. He had a point, though. It might take a long time to find a planet like Earth, aru, China thought. But I don't think England's magic will do much good, aru... He rose his hand slowly. "Me and Japan can build some machines, aru..." he started. "Maybe that'll help, aru...?" He said, looking around.
-----

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 01-07-2012 12:37

England made a sigh and screwed his face up in a thoughtful expression.
"It's true that I know magic, Romano, but it is not strong enough to safe a nation from a destined ending. I would be able to try.. but it'd ask for so much power that I'd..." He begins, making a gulp. "I-I'd die myself."
There had been times when he had used too much magic at one time and he had fainted and had to stay in bed for several days. He didn't want to risk dying.
"America is strong, I admit.. but I doubt he can safe his land from this. I am useless against Mother Nature without using too much of my power."
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 13:06

"Shinatty-chan can help, aru!" China said to England. "If you hold hands with Shinatty-chan, you'll gain Shinatty-chan's powers, and you will be able to save Earth, aru! But if you kill Shinatty-chan, I will never forgive you, aru."
-----

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 01-07-2012 13:10

England froze and looked at China. "If I extract Shinatty's power.. then he will die most likely. What kind of power does it have anyway? Is it ancient magic.. dark or light? Voodoo? I need to know that it does not stand in the way of my magic which will be catastrophical for me. If two opposite powers collide, and they don't go together..."
The blonde island nation shivered at the only possibility of what would happen. He'd die a most painful death.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 13:19

"I think ancient magic, aru. But how should I know, aru?! Shinatty-chan never had to share power before, aru. And you're not going to use Shinatty-chan if Shinatty-chan will die, aru!" China said to England.
-----

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 01-07-2012 13:22

Lovino huffed, "....Who cares if couple countries dies...We must save this world....", he mumbled and stared somewhere else annoyed. "....There's still many countries in this world.....couple doesn't mean anything...", Lovino mumbled.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain