2012 end of all time

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 01:14

America was, oddly enough, not present.
The vacant seat somehow drew even more attention than it's usually loud occupant.
Suddenly Englands cellphone went of.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 07-05-2012 01:25

England blinked at the sound of his phone going off and the room was filled with "Let's Dance To Joy Devision". He took the phone out of his pocket and stood up.
"Excuse me..." He said before walking to a window and answering the phone.
" 'Ello? America? Where the bloody hell are you?"
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 14:00

On the other end of the line America greeted the other cheerfull as usuall but there was something in his voice thaqt sounded a little concerned.
"England, hi buddy...uhm hey listen, there is this big storm here at the moment and all planes are grounded. I'm afraid I can't get to the meeting a.t.m.! What was it about anyway?"
That moment a lot of noise is heard on the other end of the line.
"The heck is that?"
Noise of chaos and people running.
"Seems like something collapsed England! I gotta hang! I'm gonna help, I'm strong y'know if someones trapped I can get them out! What the shit just happened!"
A clicking sound as America put away his cell phone.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Idiopathic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Idiopathic » 07-05-2012 17:19

After the silence was interrupted by England's cell phone ringing, Iceland was getting concerned about his little island, thinking that it would probly be one of the first to go. "Um... I have something to say...." he said nervously as everyone stares at him. "The auroras in my country have suddenly stopped and I think it has something to do with all this 'world ending' thing...." Iceland fumbled with his fingers nervously since he was one of the youngest countries and didn't exactly know what they would say.
major: russia, spain, austria, italy, germany, japan, france, america, england, romano
minor: canda, prussia, hungary, china, taiwan, belarus, ukraine

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 07-05-2012 18:51

Spain was thinking what he needed to do before the worlds ending. He didn't like deadlines, cause then he needed to plan things up front... and that was really tirering and overall frustrating. He sighed and started making a list as nobody wanted nothing to drink nor eat anyway.
Right... shopping,.. yes he needed groceries, and some wine would be good. You don't want a mere sandwich on your last supper,..right? So he was thinking what they would eat.. at least romano would be there right.. or maybe with his fratello... write inventations Yes great idea! what else the computer needed a scan, cause it was getting slower everyday and he promised prussia he would. And he would beat the shit out off him if he would do it after the worlds ending.. he definetely should do it before... right.. we are coming somewhere. "Ehh,... what's a aurora? Does anyone know when this world ending is going to be exactly because I need to harvest my tomatoes and it's kind off a hassle to plan around it and all."
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Idiopathic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Idiopathic » 08-05-2012 20:18

Iceland stared at Spain. "You don't know what an aurora is? Well, I guess you could say it's....... in words you'd understand, it's a bunch of lights that appear at night in my country. And sorry, I haven't an idea when this is supposed to happen....." Iceland suddenly felt uncomfortable with everyone's attention on him and looked at his empty paper and started to write some things to do after this meeting.

1) get a ton of licorice
2) get a portable grill
3)

Iceland was stuck on 3. He didn't know what was important if the world was ending. Maybe fish? Bread?
major: russia, spain, austria, italy, germany, japan, france, america, england, romano
minor: canda, prussia, hungary, china, taiwan, belarus, ukraine

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-05-2012 22:04

Spain took the woodcut calender from his bag and lay it on the table. "This is supposed to be a calender but I don't get it. It has all these tiny figures on it and I thought it was kinda cute. I once got this copy from a 'sort of priest' he was really nice. He gave me lots of gold also. He loved tomatoes, even the stairs at the temple were covered in tomatopulp."

he needed to think
"it's a complex thing, time is, ehh.. eventually each time period perishes because everyone has flaws. Every fifty two years is marked c. cause that's one life cycle and at the end of any given life cycle the gods can take away all that they have and destroy the world. One year has 18 months, 360 named days and 5 nameless. Those with no names are unlucky the nemon.. something, I don't know. It's been to long and I was really drunk. Some people have written books about it,... but it was kinda boring. Maybe we should wait for the movie.. if they make one"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 08-05-2012 22:16

England listened carefully to the person on the other end of the line.
"Ah hello. You can't make it? A-Are you in trouble there?"
He frowned when a lot of weird noises came from the other end of the line.
"U-Uhm..."
He was going to help.. he was strong? What?
"Alfred?? Alfred, no wait-!!" England got a little worried as the other hung up.
He sat down at the table confused and listened to the conversation. Even though he scolded the American often, he did care for the guy. Hell, he had brought him up to be the man he is today!

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 10-05-2012 23:42

"something wrong, eyebr.." ahh he was so used to scold him "... England?"

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 10-05-2012 23:59

England frowned at the table and turned his gaze up towards the Italian with a warning look to be careful with the names he calls him.
"America won't make it to the meeting. There appears to be a rather bad storm apparently and his people are in desperate need of help. Not sure what it was all about."

I'm an Alien~