Hungertalia, anybody?

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Hungertalia, anybody?

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 05-05-2012 18:39

I want to see if anybody here is into the Hunger Games; and perhaps if we could arrange an APH crossover of sorts? With our beloved APH characters in the positions of tributes, mentors, stylists, hell, even the tribute's families or something?

((Eugh, this would count as, a mass rp, right?))

I just want to see if anybody's interested. If anything, it'd be a literate rp, and, um. Sooner or later, people would have to die? (Big surprise, there!)

But yeah, is anyone up for something like this?

CHARACTER LIST:

"Game Master" - Beyond_Iggy
France - District 4 Stylist - Beyond_Iggy
Italy - District 3 Tribute - Beyond_Iggy
Belarus - District 2 Tribute - The-Queen's-Corsair
Seychelles - District 4 Tribute - The-Queen's-Corsair
India - District 11 Mentor - Silvermoonwings
Fem!Denmark - District 1 Tribute - Silvermoonwings
Nepal - District 11 Stylist - Silvermoonwings
Latvia - District 7 Tribute - yuria-chan
England - District 4 Tribute - yuria-chan
Prussia - District 2 Tribute - yuria-chan
Mexico - District 11 Tribute - VanDerZanden
Main RP Character: England

Minor: Romano; nearly every girl

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-05-2012 21:32

COUNT ME IN AS INDIA.
*ahem* I mean, India is up for this Mass RP as a Mentor. Being a pacifist, I can't see her as Tribute, but her history is full of Conflict so I can see her being a wise and calm mentor.
--
Since this is going to be an AU mass rp (right?) are we using Nation's humans name? Also, how are we going to decide who loses (dies) and who lives (wins) and all that jazz? *is just curious*
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 00:41

O-o that odd moment when you want to do something and someone beat you to it! I came up with this idea when I was in England XD Just this week!

i'm totally in!
I think to make this work it's really important that we have something like a GM' a 'Game Master' who doesn't play a character but makes sure everything goes fair.
Since there will be a 'winner' people will try to compete. It could be up to the GM to point out 'you left an opening so it's ok for your opponent to use it against you'
for example, making a fire in plain sight, could get you tracked down.

Also, can we play multiple characters? We will need 24 tributes after all... and that way, if one of your characters dies you can keep playing.

I do want to warn... I've only watched the movie so far. I'm about to read the bookd (bought them in England) so I might not be very knowledgable about the world of Panem.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 07-05-2012 01:39

I've watched the movie and read the books ^^

I could be the GM if you like!! xDD I think that'd be fun!!!
I'd like to take that role on me ^^
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 07-05-2012 02:57

Silvermoonwings wrote:COUNT ME IN AS INDIA.
*ahem* I mean, India is up for this Mass RP as a Mentor. Being a pacifist, I can't see her as Tribute, but her history is full of Conflict so I can see her being a wise and calm mentor.
--
Since this is going to be an AU mass rp (right?) are we using Nation's humans name? Also, how are we going to decide who loses (dies) and who lives (wins) and all that jazz? *is just curious*
Yes, this being an AU, we can use the nation's human names. If the nation you're rping as doesn't have one, then just make one up! Same goes for your OC's.

I'm going to keep an inventory on the rpers and characters, alright? I'll put you in as mentor!India. Do you know what District you want her to be in?

The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 07-05-2012 03:04

yuria-chan wrote:O-o that odd moment when you want to do something and someone beat you to it! I came up with this idea when I was in England XD Just this week!

i'm totally in!
I think to make this work it's really important that we have something like a GM' a 'Game Master' who doesn't play a character but makes sure everything goes fair.
Since there will be a 'winner' people will try to compete. It could be up to the GM to point out 'you left an opening so it's ok for your opponent to use it against you'
for example, making a fire in plain sight, could get you tracked down.

Also, can we play multiple characters? We will need 24 tributes after all... and that way, if one of your characters dies you can keep playing.

I do want to warn... I've only watched the movie so far. I'm about to read the bookd (bought them in England) so I might not be very knowledgable about the world of Panem.
Don't worry, love. If you have a question about the THG-world, you can just ask me!

Yes, we can be multiple characters, and yes, I suppose we need a GM.

Now, who do you have in mind?

The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 07-05-2012 03:06

Beyond_Iggy wrote:I've watched the movie and read the books ^^

I could be the GM if you like!! xDD I think that'd be fun!!!
I'd like to take that role on me ^^
Oh, really, you'd do that??

Thank you, man!

Do you want to do anyone else, in addition to being the Game Master?

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 07-05-2012 05:04

The-Queen's-Corsair wrote: Yes, this being an AU, we can use the nation's human names. If the nation you're rping as doesn't have one, then just make one up! Same goes for your OC's.

I'm going to keep an inventory on the rpers and characters, alright? I'll put you in as mentor!India. Do you know what District you want her to be in?
I've developed a human name for her a while back. Tamasi Sharma is her name~
As for her district.... District 11 (Rue's District if I'm not mistaken) India is known for agriculture so I think it fits~ ^-^
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 07-05-2012 12:59

Silvermoonwings wrote:
The-Queen's-Corsair wrote: Yes, this being an AU, we can use the nation's human names. If the nation you're rping as doesn't have one, then just make one up! Same goes for your OC's.

I've developed a human name for her a while back. Tamasi Sharma is her name~
As for her district.... District 11 (Rue's District if I'm not mistaken) India is known for agriculture so I think it fits~ ^-^
Oh, lovely! Alright, I'll edit that to put her in District 11.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 13:49

Somehow, I want to be Latvia, a young kid who got picked as a tribute but who is kind of 'lost' in the games.
Yet really clever and good at hiding.

I... Also would love to do England, volunteering so Sealand doesn't have to compete. (Though...would that be to much Katniss?)

And maybe, Prussia as a district one champion. Trained to fight and seeing it as an honour.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria