Hungertalia, anybody?

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 18-05-2012 01:37

VanDerZanden wrote:Y'know, I'm thinking Mexico ought to be District 11. And if you'd like I can have a second character to add a bit more fullness to the cast.
District 11 it is, then!

And sure, if you'd like. uwu
Main RP Character: England

Minor: Romano; nearly every girl

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-05-2012 05:26

VanDerZanden wrote:Y'know, I'm thinking Mexico ought to be District 11.
Woo! District Counterpart!! *high-fives* Mexico is a guy? ouo

Oh and I'll start my rp's soon. I'm almost out of school for the school year~
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 18-05-2012 06:37

Silvermoonwings wrote:

Hurrah! *returned high-fives?* Mexico can be either male or female, but I've only played Mexico as a girl. So most likely I'd play Mexico as female unless there's a large demand for a manly, muy macho Mexico.

As for a second character, why not North Korea? Just trying to figure a district for that one.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-05-2012 23:32

Raivis Galante - District 7 Tribute - 12 years

Raivis stood in the chariot already with a rather dead look in his eyes. He felt so funny! His trainer had given him something to drink that would 'Give him some courage'. His trainer had told him that if he kept trembling he wouldn't get any sponsors. Well, he wasn't trembling anymore... More swaying from side to side. His costume was tight and he felt a bit ridiculous, being dressed as a tree. Suddenly he felt very nervous. He could hear the crowds cheer on the other side of a large curtain.
The female tribute from his district... He didn't know her well, they never spoke before the games. She was speaking to him now though... Only her words didn't quite reach him- he didn't feel so well-
"Are you feeling alright?"
He jumped from the chariot and ran to the back of the hall that contained the waiting chariots. Some guards thought he was attempting an escape and tried to get a hold of him, but jumped back when he threw up. He took great care in not getting the already digested meal of that evening on his costume. When he was done... He felt much better actually. The drunkness had passed as well. The only bad thing about this was that the second district male tribute was staring at him as if he were a tasty apple pie now! Time to be brave Raivis. He told himself. He straightened his back and walked back to the charriot. He didn't even tremble a bit.
"I feel much better now." He whispered to the girl, a determined look on his face.

Arthur Kirkland - District 4 Tribute - 16 years

Arthur gave Angelique half of a encouraging smile. Then he walked up to her. He tried to think of the here and now. Not of Peters face when he watched the train leave. Not of the fight that was waiting.
"Angeliquee you need to help me! Can you loosen my costume a bit?" he spoke in a hushed voice.
"That terrible man pulled the strings so bad I can barely breathe! I look enough like a fish without my eyes all big and gasping for breath y'know."
He turned his back to her and pointed to the strings of some sort of male corset that was hung with shiny pieces of metal resembling the skin of a fish.
"Stupid touchy bastard..." He mumbled. Right now he was to full of adrenaline to feel miserable.
Much different from the poor soul who was puking out his insides back there. He raised a thick eyebrow. At least the kid carried of with pride.
He was the same age as Peter...
If Peter had been here right now. Would he be scared like that boy? Would he cry? Or would he just be himself and have a big mouth and kick the wrong people in the shins? Probably the later.

Gilbert Beilschmidt - District 2 Tribute - 18 years

Gilbert stood ready. His and Natalya's charriot would be one of the first. Which was good. They'd make an impression that way. He was standing perfectly straight with an air of arrogance.
Truth was, he felt fantastic.
Little Ludwig back home was going to be so proud seeing his brother on the big screen! He looked damn gorgeous as well. This militairy outfit suited him perfectly. He was especialy fond of the headpiece: A golden pointy helmet.
His female companion wasn't to bad either. If they would finetune their teamwork during the training they could easily wipe out the lesser trash. He had learned not to underestimate a human who was fighting for his life... But he couldn't surpress a small laugh at the wimpy kid getting sick! This was going to be to easy. After the training he would know the style of the other tributes. At the moment he wasn't to worried.
The male from district four looked like he was tough but to emotional, The one from district three seemed agile, but certainly not strong, District 11 male he seemed well built but untrained.
The rest was avarage, the careers from District one might be a problem... He'd take care of them after the small fry was gone.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-05-2012 23:40

VanDerZanden wrote:
Silvermoonwings wrote:

Hurrah! *returned high-fives?* Mexico can be either male or female, but I've only played Mexico as a girl. So most likely I'd play Mexico as female unless there's a large demand for a manly, muy macho Mexico.

As for a second character, why not North Korea? Just trying to figure a district for that one.
Well being district 11, Mexico'd have to be a guy, since my India is a girl.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 21-05-2012 14:26

Natalia Arvoskaya - District 2 Tribute

Natalia sniffed haughtily at her district partner, her blue eyes glittering with irritation. "Stop that grinning. You look like a fool.", she spat. She didn't like the look of him. Arrogant in all of the wrong ways. It was people like him that got themselves eventually killed due to their carelessness. At the very least, he does seem to be scrutinizing the other tributes just as much as she. Simultaneously, they both regard the child vomiting on the floor; Gilbert with amusement and Natalia with cruel certainty. That boy will not last long, the two of them know.
The blonde girl wondered, as she ran her tongue over the back of her teeth, was her family watching this? Her mother, her grandfather, her older sister...her brother.
Is Ivan watching this?
She decides, then. She will only ally herself with this red-eyed upstart for as long as absolutely necessary, and then stab him in the back before he has a chance to drop that insipid smile of his.
She will not embarrass herself in front of her brother. Never.

Angelique Bordeaux - District 4 Tribute

Angelique smiled back, tentatively. "...Sure." She went behind him, picked at the strings with an experienced certainty. Years of fishing and weaving nets had made her fingers deft and strong. Perhaps that would help her in the arena.
Perhaps it wouldn't.
Angelique tried to ignore the boy getting sick off to the side. Yet without meaning to, she digs her nails into the small of Arthur's back. She didn't like this. She didn't like being reminded that there were children in the arena, children that would certainly not make it out alive. Children she might have to murder.
With a startled gasp as she feels skin break, she pulls her nails out and ties the knot in the strange corset Francis had practically forced him into. It had turned into both a shouting match and a wrestling competition. The memory makes her chuckle, and she says, "Oh, come on. I don't think Bonnefoy's that bad."
Main RP Character: England

Minor: Romano; nearly every girl

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 21-05-2012 14:35

Silvermoonwings wrote:
VanDerZanden wrote:
Silvermoonwings wrote: Woo! District Counterpart!! *high-fives* Mexico is a guy? ouo

Well being district 11, Mexico'd have to be a guy, since my India is a girl.
CRAP I'm sorry, Mexico can be a girl! I forgot India was the mentor, not a tribute!! OTL my bad. *waves* continue on.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 22-05-2012 22:07

Victoria Fernandez - District 11 Tribute - 17 years old

She wasn't really sure exactly what she should be feeling the moment she stepped up to the chariot. Everything had been a whirlwind of emotion and action since Victoria had been selected as a Tribute. In truth she might've volunteered had she not been conscripted to be the female representative. Growing up with rowdy brothers who liked to rough house had made her a tomboy, and one who had learned to use her brain over brute force. Her siblings all were bigger than her, but Victoria usually won in the end because she outsmarted them. When she wasn't getting upset and letting her emotions cloud her mind and bring out a more sadistic side. So competing here, fighting other Districts' Tributes, all in the name of her own, was far more intriguing to her than agriculture had ever really been.

Now that she was here, though, it was all really surreal. She wasn't sure what she thought of the fact that her outfit was loose fitting farm hands' clothing that was disturbingly clean. You didn't work in fields and stay that clean. And why the unconventionally short skirt on it? It was awkward too because atop her ebon maned head rested a crown of what she swore was the most random mixture of faux barbed wire and produce she'd ever seen. Victoria at the moment was feeling more restless than anything; she hadn't met the boy from her district yet, and who knew how reliable he'd be? The other kids.. well, some of them looked dangerous (District 2 in particular), and some might need help (District 7's boy). Yet she felt confident that any fights she'd had with brothers or neighbors back in District 11 would prove her the most dangerous of them all.

"Poor kid, though," she remarked as that shaken boy threw up.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-05-2012 01:54

Raivis Galante - District 7 Tribute - 12 years

Raivis knew all eyes were on him now. He didn't like it one bit. It had been the booze that made him puke.
Even though the others would go after him now, this entire ordeal had one plus: they'd underestimate him. They wouldn't be on guard for him, they wouldn't really try with him.
That could turn into his favour. His heart felt cold. He knew he was able to kill when he had to. What else could this icey chill be?

Arthur Kirkland - District 4 Tribute - 16 years

Arthur made a smothered sound when he felt nails dig into his back.
"What are you doing damnit? That hurts!" He tried to keep his voice low, yet the fact that the corset made it hard to breathe helped as well to keep him quiet.
When it was finally loosened he let out a relaxed breath.
"Ohhh that's so much better. And he is bad! His hands roamed about everywhere. I don't even want to think about it. Let's hope he won't come to check on us and sees It's lose now. Oh god he would kill me."
He didn't know why but this entire 'smile for the camera' thing seemed to work for him. When he didn't think about the games it was like they didn't exist.

Gilbert Beilschmidt - District 2 Tribute - 18 years

Gilbert let out a small laugh.
"You're doing it all wrong Nathy, you have to smile for the crowds and you look cold when you kill, like me."
He locked eyes with her for a moment.
"I've seen you train at home, I know that you look cold to the crowds...but you smile when you kill."
Nathalia was dangerous. Very dangerous. Yet they say 'keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer'...
That was exactly what he was going to do.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-05-2012 12:35

Francis Bonnefoy - District 4 stylist - 18 years old

Francis watched from his position next to the other stylists as the crowd grew excited with the approaching moment. He had done his best to make the tributs of District 4 look absolutely stunning, yet the boy had complained a lot. Angelique and Arthur looked like decent candidates to him and he was proud he was the one assigned to them. However, behind the features he could sense they were nervous, who wouldn't be! One of them was going to die for sure and the other one might be victorious, or die as well. Who would fullfill which role was yet unknown of course!
Taking in a deep breath, Francis folded his arms and made a mental note to try his best and be their friend instead of just some guy from the Capitol.

Feliciano Vergas - District 3 tribute - 14 years old

The young boy with the ever outstanding curl stood waiting for his moment to be presented to the crowd of the capitol. His heart pounded nervously in his chest as he looked down at himself, taking in the beautiful details of his technical looking suit. He heard the slight humming of the machine that made the stitches of his suit light up in a lime green color, paterns of the same light all over the suit which gave the idea of a circuit board. His stylist had done an outstanding job really.
Feliciano bit his lip to hold back the tears. He had never wanted to let it come to this part! He wanted to be home with his brother and his kitten and just live a relatively peaceful life! He was considered weak, people would never bet on him! He'd never get sponsors! This was horrible!!

Lokynja Jotun - Game Maker - 21 years old

Her dark brown eyes scanned across the screens that showed the tributs waiting to be presented, the cheering crowd and the mentors and stylists gathered on a reserved place in the crowd. A small smirk played on her lips. Finally, this was the moment she had waited and trained for! She was the first woman to ever be a game maker and she loved every second of it! Her tactics were sometimes cruel, but mostly amusing. She knew just how to play the crowd. She hummed softly to herself as she gave directions to the other people in the room to switch the views of what the people at home in the districts would get to see. This was to be a Hunger Games that no living person would ever forget.
Her tight black jeans and leather boots maintained her feminity while the short sleeved green coat that reached just above her knees, the edges decorated with a black line, and the dark green baggy shirt would convince otherwise. Her dark brown hair framed her face and reached her shoulders. Lokyna refused to follow the trends of make-up and kept her face pretty much basic.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~