Germany's Halloween party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 04-06-2012 01:48

The former-pirate shrugged, signalling that he'd go either way for party games. It didn't really seem that important which one they'd play, as long as they were doing something.

"Sure.." Arthur agreed, not that he probably had much of a choice anyway though because of Ludwig.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 04-06-2012 02:38

Eduard chuckled a bit at the Poland impression the nation behind England gave."Sure.. sure you will.. I guess I can start.." Holds up fingers before stating one fact."Never have I ever passed out in the street."
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 04-06-2012 14:52

England also held up his hands, his fingers stretched out as he remarked, "It wasn' in th' street..~"
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 06-06-2012 08:05

Slovakia held one hand aloft and considered the statement aloud, "Well, there was, like.. Hungary's couch.. that time when Czech surprised me and I fainted in the back yard... a few drinking parties with Russia.. but never, like, in the street."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 12-06-2012 23:39

Ludwig held a hand up before putting down a finger and sighed. "Vonce... or twice..."
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 13-06-2012 01:37

This immediately caught Arthur's attention. Germany didn't seem like the type of guy that would pass out- in the street especially! He scoffed before saying "S'nce when did yew pass out in th' streeeet~?" Arthur was just dying to know- well, very curious would be more accurate seeing that it wasn't very important information to him.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 15-06-2012 03:21

Eduard was also quite surprised that it was Ludwig who had put a finger down rather than Arthur really. But now he had to hear the story of how this had happened.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 17-06-2012 19:21

Ludwig coughed and looked down, blushing slightly. "Vell... Too much drinking.... it takes a very long time but vhen it does..." Ludwig trialing off, bowing head, blushing more.

"It vas Bruder's idea to go drinking," He relented, beginning the story. "Of course, he had to suggest, vhen he saw Russia, zhat ve have a drinking game... Now, Bruder, is a lot like You, Arzhur. He can't hold much beer. So, five rounds, he was out cold. Uh... I lost track after tvelve rounds... vhen ve svitched to Vodka... I decided after a while to go and so I left. Halfway home I passed out. Bruder's heavy... Eventually I got home... one PM... Zhat day ve had a meeting..." Ludwig chuckled gently when he recalled that.
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)