Germany's Halloween party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Germany's Halloween party

Post by Kara-Serenity » 19-05-2012 13:39

Germany, or Ludwig, walked the halls of his house. He had just finished setting up, for the maybe huge Halloween party, and had dressed his his costume. The latter looked almost like Arthur's Britannia angel, but his had one little difference... His wings weren't apart of his costume. Not many actually knew about the wings, but- getting off track here! Ahem...

Germany opened the door gently before slipping into the kitchen, beginning to cook the remaining dishes for the table. 'Vhat zhe hell is a 'Blintz'? Seriously!' Ludwig sigh at the thought of having to make more. "I don't zhink zhis vill vork... Besides, who vould come?" Ludwig asked himself aloud and thought as he cooked.[/i]
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-05-2012 06:10

A German Halloween party? That sounded pretty strange. On the other hand there would probably be food involved, which meant that attending would save money that would otherwise be spent on store or restaurant purchase food. That was something Mikal, AKA Slovakia, could get excited about. Plus he had a brilliant idea for what to dress as! Granted he'd just gotten it from Poland, but hey, it was a costume. And being an upstanding member of the EU, it only seemed polite to attend the party.

So he stood on the doorstep, dressed in one of Poland's old schoolgirl uniforms. He was already somewhat andgrogynous, and with a blonde wig he sort of looked like Poland too. Having lived with Poland in the past, he figured he'd have some of the mannerisms down too. Without delay he knocked on the door.

"Hey Germany, I'm totally here for your party~!" he announced perkily.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 14:25

Arthur, or England as most would call him, had somehow found out about Ludwig's Halloween party. He was surely going so that he could avoid going trick or treating with a certain American like he was forced to do every year. He was way too old for that.

In his old getup from his pirate days, Arthur stood beside Mikal but didn't bother to knock since the latter had already done the job for him, leaving him to only wait patiently. Though in his head, he wasn't sure why the door wasn't already open. Arthur had went to quite a few parties before and that's what they usually did, But hey, this is Germany's party he mentally shrugged along with the thought.

And so am I, and you should open the door for us Arthur announced in his proudly thick English accent.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 14:56

Ludwig's head raised from what he was doing and he blinked in surprise before rushing to the door and opening it, ushering them in.

"T-trarig... Sorry. I vas cooking..." Germany scratched his neck slightly. He pointed down the hall then, to the main room. "Just in there. There's already some things set up." Ludwig added before slipping back into the kitchen, hoping to god he wasn't blushing like a Polish school girl.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 15:14

Arthur nodded, giving the German a small smile as he stepped inside, No worries, and thank you.

After Ludwig went back into the kitchen to continue his cooking, which to Arthur smelt delicious- not that he would admit it, the latter walked down the hall which he was directed to go through and into the main room, admiring the choices of decorations that his host had decided to use.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 15:32

Ludwig let out a very soft German curse as his oven mitts had seemed to disappear... and also the dishtowels. So, he did the only logical thing. Picked up the pot roaster by his bare hands, ignoring the burns and setting it on the table, then sticking hands into freezing cold water.

"Damn mitts..." Ludwig growls and mutters out a lot more curses. "Fifteen minutes... To wait. Ugh." he groans.

"I'll be a bit longer zhen expected!" Ludwig calls out and he hisses in pain.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 17:36

Snapped out of his thoughts, the used-to-be pirate captain noticed the obvious pain in his host's voice, and seeing that it would only be right to do so, jogged into the kitchen and examined the situation.

Steaming pot on the table.

Pained German.

Hands in water.

Please don't tell me that you stuck your hands in cold water.. he said in a somewht sarcastic tone, resting a hand on one of the counters.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 17:39

Ludwig hisses. "Zhat's vhat I vas told to do zhe last time I vas burnt. Zhe doctor suggested it! Vhy not?" Ludwig retorts and keeps his hands in the water, frowning at the pot on the table.

Ludwig then turned to Arthur. "How vould you know, anyvays? Hmm?"

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 17:52

Arthur chuckled, Because when your hands are burnt and you suddenly hit them with freezing cold water, it messes up your nerves. Think of them as glass, the glass is hot at first and then once you pour cold water on it, it cracks. Same with a few other things too. With pans it takes off the non-stick and ruins it he said grinning smugly, feeling quite proud of his answer.

Oh, and I know from cooking, myself. Shouldn't you expect me to burn things a lot? He cocked his head to the side slightly as he crossed his arms.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 17:55

Ludwig huffed in response. "At least I don't burn Vater." he snapped back, not sure of any other really witty come back. "Besides, Zhat vould be ice. It's not freezing cold vater. I should be fine in a bit." Ludwig waved it off.

"No need to ruin a party!" Ludwig stated as he stared at the clock. How long had it been since he put his hands in?