Germany's Halloween party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 18:24

Arthur stared at the sink and mumbled You need to burn water in order to boil it, except water doesn't burn, it changes forms. And at least I don't always act like I have a cactus up my-.. He made sure that it was about as loud as a whisper so that only he could hear it, giving him the satisfaction of 'having the last word.'

After adjusting his hat and clearing his throat, Arthur decided to change the subject to something more argument-proof, So.. what are you making? he asked.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 18:27

Ludwig scowled at Arthur. "None of your business." he growled in response and pulled his hands out gently, wincing as they came in contact with the air.

"Vhy are you so concerned anyvays, Arthur?"Ludwig asked suddenly, dabbing hand lightly to dry them on the newly found dishtowel.
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 18:45

Arthur thought for a moment, had he said it in an offensive tone or was Ludwig still upset with him? Either way, Arthur knew that he failed and was unsure of how to respond.

A-ah.. I apologize if that came out sounding rude, I was o-only trying to have a nice conversation with you..! Wow.. I sure do sound stupid now.. Arthur thought to himself as he let his arms drop down to either side of his body, a slight pink dusting his cheeks in embarrassment.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 19:02

Ludwig rolled his eyes and sigh. "I suppose it can't be helped... Eh?" Ludwig asked Arthur gently.

"Sorry for mein behavior. Err my behavior. Not in the best of moods..." 'That's right, play the injury card.' Ludwig thought to himself and huffed internally.

Ludwig then grabbed the towel and opened the pot lid, releasing steam into the air before pulling out a very large Ham, of all things. "To answer your previous quevestion, it's Schweinshaxe." Ludwig noted as he prepared it as best as he could.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 19:16

Arthur felt guilty, bothering Ludwig while he wasn't feeling well. He decided to try and make up for it, Oh.. I'm sorry.. Is there anything that I could possibly help you with then- or should I just leave you alone for now? he asked, inwardly sighing.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 19:53

Ludwig paused. "V-vell... It vould be nice if you could get a lemon or two for me." he relented.

"It vould be a huge help." Ludwig added.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 20:07

Arthur responded with a nod and stepped over to Ludwig's refridgerator, scanning over a few of the shelves to look for the fruit until he saw them in a bag. He handed the two lemons to his host and gently closed the appliance's metal door after sliding the plastic bag into its previous spot. Anything else? he asked politely.

[[ We need other people to join! D: ]]

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 20:18

(There's no one really on...)

Ludwig pause before shaking his head. "Nein. I'm good." he reassured Arthur and started cutting the lemons quickly, adding them to the ham.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 20:40

Arthur nodded once again, and hesitated slightly before exiting the kitchen.

[[ Yeah.. it's usually like that. ; u ; ]]

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 20-05-2012 20:44

Ludwig finished the dishes before deciding that would be enough and took them out, setting them down before sighing in relief. Now he could relax... mostly.

Ludwig then adjusted his costume, just slightly and looked around. So, Arthur and Poland? No.... Slovakia! Ludwig gave a small smile. That's who is was. Now... what to do with the few of them...