Germany's Halloween party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-05-2012 23:42

Mikal had been occupying himself with a game of chess on the slightly outdated cell phone he'd bought off of Estonia. This Korean guy he was playing as actually pretty good, but not good enough. After five more moves it was all checkmate, and Slovakia had triumphed again. With a smirk he responded that he was not interested in playing a round of Starcraft and returned his attention to the party. England was helping Germany with food? That had to be stopped.

"I hope you're not lettin' Arthur cook, Germany," he remarked loudly, fully aware that England could hear him, "I know it's supposed to be a scary holiday, but that's totally too scary."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-05-2012 01:22

The Englishman glared at Mikal, obviously taking the remark in offense. My cooking is not scary at all, how dare you insult my talent? It has nothing to do with you anyway. Arthur hated that everyone seemed to despise his cooking, he, personally, thought that his cooking was actually quite delicious. Slovakia obviously lacks taste in food he thought bitterly, though a tiny voice in the back of his head said otherwise- not that he ever bothered to listen to it though.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 21-05-2012 01:53

Ludwig put a finger to him mouth when Arthur had turned to scowl at him and shook his head rapidly, mouthing, 'Do you zhink I vant to kill everyvon at zhe party?!?' he asked, eyes wide before calming down and pretending it never happened.

"Vell, I guess burning vater is alright." Ludwig gave a small smile and winked before turning around to busy himself with something.
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-05-2012 02:07

Arthur kept a frown, but eventually smiled a bit when he thought about his imaginary companions, they always lightened up his mood- especially Flying Mint Bunny, [s]he was awesome. He would've actually been talking to them right then and there if he was alone, which he obviously was not.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 21-05-2012 03:27

Ludwig finishes and smiled, pulling a beer of the table and a thing of rum, knowing that Arthur's alcohol tolerance was as good as his cooking, if not worse.

"Drink?" He offered with a sly smirk. "Vouldn't be a party vizhout it," Ludwig added with a chuckle.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-05-2012 03:45

Arthur grinned, taking the glass of rum in hand, Why of course, my German friend..~ He then quickly guzzled down the liquor with a hint of excitement, though unsure of its origins.

His previous grin shifted into a mischievous smirk, Have you got any more? he asked, not really caring how he sounded anymore as the alcohol's effects slowly got to him due to his obvious low tolerance.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 21-05-2012 15:50

Ludwig blinked before smiling and chuckling, moving aside from the table. "Just don't drink all of it!" Ludwig laughed before moving to stand next to Slovakia and smiled.

'Arzher von't be feeling vell tomorrow. Hopefully any poor sould who got caught in his cooking, or tea party and vhat not, von't make zhe same mistake of agreeing...' Ludwig thought as he watched the other nation. He felt like he had forgotten something... that had to do with that sentence. 'Oh vell' he internally shrugged and smiled a bit more.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-05-2012 22:42

Arthur rubbed his hands together in excitement, possibly preparing himself for a large intake of liquor before he refilled his glass, releasing a sound that resembled 'weeeee..~' as he lifted the drink to his lips, taking regular sips compared to how he was drinking before.

Even though he had doubted Ludwig's ability to throw fun parties, Arthur actually felt quite glad with his decision of going- even if there was only two other people there.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 21-05-2012 23:32

Ludwig raised an eyebrow when Arthur made that sound. 'Vhat zhe hell vas zhat?' he wondered to himself. 'M-maybe I shouldn't have given him any Alcohol...' he thought and sigh. "Too late..." Ludwig muttered darkly.

Ludwig once again adjusted his costume. It seemed the toga he wore wanted to go up all the time, the shoulder 'strap' kept trying to pull apart. Not only that, but the Halo kept shifting backwards, serving to annoy him greatly.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-05-2012 23:54

Arthur sensed his host's frustration without even having to look at the man. He turned his head to look at him as he slammed his already-emptied glass a little too hard onto the wooden table- not that he was upset or anything, he just didn't have as much control of his actions as before he had started drinking.

He smirked and chuckled slightly at the site; Ludwig was obviously very bothered by his angel costume, it didn't seem to like him very much seeing as how once he adjusted one thing, something else went wrong.

"Having a bit of trouble there, Germany?" Arthur asked sarcastically, most definitely amused by the country's frustration.