Germany's Halloween party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-05-2012 01:16

"Truuee..~" Arthur sang contently, though not mockingly. He closed his eyes and sighed softly, "And I th-thank you ve-r-rr-much fer that. Also, d-do you know wh-'n the others are coming? I'd hate to pa-ss out before th'n."

Unfortunately, the alcohol's effects finally decided to get to Arthur, much to his displeasure. He didn't think that it was going to take so short of a time to kick in, maybe he should've eaten before he arrived?

Without waiting for a response from Ludwig, the intoxicated Brit decided that it'd be best not to drink anymore, even though it tasted so delicious.. To avoid falling on the floor and making himself look like even more of a fool, he quickly tripped his way over to the closest seat, lazily flopping down on it.

Arthur pulled down his old pirate hat to cast a slightly larger shadow over his face, but kept his hand along the brim.

"Bloody hell.." he cursed within a sigh.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 22-05-2012 01:54

Ludwig huffed and shook his head. Arthur will be.... Arthur. "Nein... I didn't even zhink zhat you two vould arrive." Ludwig muttered the last part.

Ludwig looked down at the beer in his grasp and just thought for a moment. He did have things planned... but he wasn't certain. He then remembered his game closet and wondered about busting out some of them.

Alfred did suggest some games when he asked a couple of days ago... but they were stupid and childish... Not at all for adults. Well, Seven minutes in heaven was closer than truth or dare... but still! Who would play those childish games?

Ludwig paused before looking at Arthur. "Any game you zhink ve should play?" he asked.
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-05-2012 02:52

Arthur looked over to Ludwig, taking his hand off of his worn-out hat before shrugging as a partial response.

"Anything is fine with me...~"

He was being honest, anything was better than silence. They could've even played Rock-Paper-Scissors for all he cared.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 22-05-2012 21:29

First England was cooking, now he was drinking. That was never a good combination from everything that Slovakia had heard about Arthur. Snarkily he wondered if perhaps England's cooking would improve if he were drunk. Probably not. When the suggestion was raised that they play a game, Slovakia instantly had a stroke of genius.

"If you two are up for it, how 'bout some chess? I totally suck, but I'm sure you'd be too chicken to play me," he offered, a neutral expression on his face.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-05-2012 22:40

"A chest? Wha- ches' is there in here?" Arthur asked, raising a brow. Normally, he'd be able to tell the difference between 'chess' and 'chest' but he wasn't very capable of thinking straight at the moment. Though after some time, he eventually did understand what the Slovakian said.

"Ohh.. I supp'se that I'll watch th'n if tha's alright wit' you, Germy?" Normally, he also wouldn't give people nicknames like so.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 23-05-2012 00:18

Ludwig rolled his eyes again. "Not at all. Vhy vould I be afraid? Chess, happens to be von of my best games." Ludwig grinned here.

He then turned to Arthur. "He said Chess. Not at all, by the way." he spoke in a slightly bored tone before he left, looking for his chessboard. It was in there somewhere.... He slipped in more and turned on the mini-light to look, finding it on the very top shelf.

'Gottverdammt!' Ludwig cursed mentally before grabbing a little steps stool, standing up and reaching for it. He found that he was a finger tip too short, so he did the most logical thing. Stand on his tippy toes. He snagged it and nearly fell, muttering a string of German curses.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 26-05-2012 03:35

Mikal sauntered over to where Ludwig stood trying to get his chess set out and watched awkwardly. He knew he should just offer to help get the game down, but Germany might not appreciate that. So instead he just stood there and stared with an icy expression.

"Hey... need help, Ludwig? You're totally about to fall down," he finally offered.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 26-05-2012 17:19

Ludwig shook his head as he got the chess board lower down, getting off the stool and grabbing it. He turned off the light and left, closing the door.

"I don't need any help. I'm fine." he brushed it off as he passed him, setting down the board and pieces on the table inside the living room.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-05-2012 03:08

Eduard had been putting on the last touches of his Halloween costume, a sort of steampunk scientist of sorts..when he had realized the time. He put on his finishing effects quickly and headed over to Ludwig's place as soon as possible. He was inwardly berating himself as he wasn't one to be late to parties normally and it was most shameful to be this late.. but still, it was a good costume after all. Perhaps it would be worth it. Upon his arrival, the Estonian knocked at the door politely not wanting to just barge in like some people he knew.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 30-05-2012 17:35

Arthur slowly turned his head to the direction in which he had heard the sound, assuming that it came from another visitor knocking on the front door. Though it could've come from something else for all he knew- but he decided to go with his original guess.

"Germany~ I b'lieve that there's some'ne at the door..!" he called to his host, his accent oddly enough- becoming more stereotypical, not that any of his attention was directed towards the sudden change.