Germany's Halloween party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 30-05-2012 22:05

Ludwig turned his attention to the door and smiled gently, tugging down the toga again, slightly. He huffed in annoyance before answering the door, blinking when he saw Eduard, of whom was decked out in a steampunk type costume. Ludwig smiled and gesture for him to come it, stepping aside.

"Velcome Estonia, please, do come in. Not many people are here though, I'm afraid." Ludwig sigh gently.
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 31-05-2012 18:16

Eduard grinned before stepping in and replying to the greeting."Thanks, Hmm most unfortunate.. well just do the best we can with the current company." He opted to remain positive and making himself a bit more comfortable in the house going over to greet the other guests.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 31-05-2012 18:58

Arthur was able to hear some of their conversation due to the lack of guests and therefore noise which would have made it more difficult, not that he really cared though. It was just nice having more than just two other people there with him; in his opinion, more people made everything less awkward.

He yawned before waving to the Estonian, greeting him with the usual "'ello~"
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 31-05-2012 20:10

Eduard returned the wave replying with a friendly," Hello..hopefully things have been well..?" addressed to whoever felt like answering though primarily Arthur at the moment.
Resident of the Internet

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 01-06-2012 14:54

Arthur smiled slightly, giving Eduard a nod along with his response, "Yes, quite g'd, an' you?"
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 02-06-2012 00:19

"Doing well enough," Eduard replied. "What are you guys up to..?" He inquired, looking at what had to be a chess board but wondering if they were really going to play that while the party was small.
Resident of the Internet

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 02-06-2012 00:34

Ludwig rejoined the group. "Vell... I vas trying to zhink of party games... Me und Solvakia vere going to play chess... but, if you vant ve can do somezhing else..." Ludwig shrugged. He was happy there was someone else- Not drunk- who they might be able to play something else more fun... of what, he didn't know, though...

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 02-06-2012 16:01

"Chess seems alright though for a party game, I would probably recommend, Never have I ever.. everyone puts their hands up and each person says something they've never done and if the other people have done it, they have to put a finger down.. person with the most fingers standing up remaining wins. Though it really depends on what you'd prefer to do though.." Eduard suggested cautiously. "It really doesn't much matter to me though what we play.
Resident of the Internet

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 02-06-2012 16:08

Ludwig shrugged. "Zhat, sound better zhan chess, I have to say..." he muttered, slightly blushing and put away the chess board on a random side table.
"Besides, zhen everyone can join in..." Ludwig states, looking slightly at Arthur when saying that.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 03-06-2012 21:03

Slovakia had been so caught up in plotting out how to crush Germany at chess in 6 turns or less that he hadn't noticed Estonia's arrival. Noticing it belatedly he stepped up behind England, grinning cheerfully much to the contrary to his usual demeanor. Maybe he could fool Estonia too, just as Germany had thought he was Poland for a second.

"Estoniaaa~!" he welcomed the Baltic excitedly, doing his best Poland impression, "That game sounds, like, totally awesome! Be I'll win, though!"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)