~Chibitalia kindergarden ~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

~Chibitalia kindergarden ~

Post by Returnmemory » 29-06-2012 13:17

Yes, as you can see, this is for everyone!~ 

You can be anyone you want as a chibi version of Hetalia chars, and maybe there should be some nursemaids or then everyone can just use them randomly~

Nothing special but I hope someone joins here :3<3

Kindergarden is big and yellow, normal playground outside and inside of the house you can choose randomly ^__^!

I'm not sure if there was everything we need but..mmmh...*shrug* X3

:polandpoint: Like, totally cute~<3!

I'll be Chibi!Romano :D
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-06-2012 13:34

Naww, this seems fun! I'll be Chibi!Poland.
--------
"Why do I, like, have to go here?! I totally don't want to!" Poland whined as his nanny took him to the kindergarten.
"Sweetie, you have to meet new countries. This way you'll become big and strong with lots of allies. Not to mention you'll learn many new things." His nanny said, pulling him towards the kindergarten. She handed Poland to a nursemaid nearby.
"Hello, there, what's your name?" She asked Poland.
"I'm, like, Poland! And I totally don't want to be here!" He said. He then became incredibly embarrassed and hid behind a toy box. He heard the two ladies chuckling, which only made him more red on the cheeks.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 01-07-2012 09:07

I'll be Chibi!England then for teh lolz.

---

The young English country obediently walked hand-in-hand with his mother, who he found to be one of his closest friends towards his new kindergarden. He was sort of afraid, kids during preschool had picked on him for being 'odd.' Odd being his eyebrows, which were a bit large for his age. The kids believed in magic a bit as well so he had been alright in that department, thankfully.

As they stepped into the brightly-colored building, one of the guardians greeted him and his mother, she seemed very friendly. As she chatted with his mother about him, England couldn't help but notice the other child hiding behind a toy box. The boy seemed very shy for his age, so it would probably be somewhat difficult to communicate with him.

"Sweetheart, give me a hug before I go," England's mother said, crouching down to his level to give him a very loving hug and a kiss on the cheek, which he happily returned before waving goodbye and running over to the boy behind the toy box in hopes of making a new friend.

"'ello..?" he greeted the other quietly, not wanting to scare the boy or make him feel uncomfortable.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 10:30

Poland looked at the new boy. He had caterpillars instead of eyebrows... strange.
"You've, like, totally got caterpillars on your forehead!" He said, before once again turning shy and running somewhere else to hide. Poland was this way - he said what he wanted to say and then his immense shyness shows.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 01-07-2012 10:37

Brunette italian from South-Italy, was being dragged from his parents car. Couple nannys were helping his mom to get the boy out of it, but Lovino grit tightly from that cars seat, "I won't go!! I don't want to!! Let me stay at homeee!!", he screamed and was all nuts whole the time before nannys and Lovis mother got him out of the car.

"Let me go! I wanna go to home! I hate you mom!!", Lovino struggled hard to get away from those nannys, but when guardian came and stared frighteningly towards the little boy, Romano rushed roundly inside the kindergarden without any help.
#They won't catch me!#, hazel eyes downright glowed from passion to run away from those nannys as he hid behind that same toybox. "....You! Get the hell out of this box..it's my hiding place now!", Romano tried to bump that polish boy away.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 10:39

"Like, it's my hiding place! I totally won't give it to anyone!" Poland said angrily. He wasn't shy towards the Italian boy - they met a couple of times before.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-07-2012 18:41

I'll give Chibi!Estonia a shot

--

It was the first day that he was going to kindergarden, and Eduard couldnt honestly say that he was remotely excited. He was more nervous then anything. He was rather quiet little boy not used to playing with others. Nonetheless, when he was dropped off by his mother, he reluctantly let go of her hand and ventured into the room where there were already a few kids his age. He ventured around the room to see if there were any books to read.or at least look at. In the end he ended up sitting by the window quietly coloring a picture. Maybe he'd talk to the other kids, but he wouldn't be too sure about that. Being teased, not exactly on his list of things to do.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 02-07-2012 00:01

England began to feel self-conscious because of Poland's statement, going as far as pushing down his blonde bangs to cover as much of his eyebrows as possible. He had expected the children in kindergarden to not mind or point them out as much, but he was obviously wrong.

"That wasn't very nice..!" The English country called out to the shy boy, quite offended as the latter fled from him. He then walked over to one of the round tables in the middle of the rooms, dragging his Harry Potter backpack on the floor behind him along the way. Pulling out one of the small chairs from under the wooden table, England slowly sat down and slid out a book and a pencil from his bag, doodling small pictures of dragons and knights.

Eventually, the previous event had been forgotten and he was fully into his book, finally coloring it- green, blue, grey and red scribbles poked out from the lines. England hadn't been very used to being alone because at home his brothers would constantly pick on him, but now he was beginning to like it a bit seeing that the classroom was somewhat peaceful and had nicer children.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 08:13

Poland got bored fighting with S.Italy, so he left the biding place. On noticing the Harry Potter bag, he jumped over to it. "Cool! You like totally got Harry Potter here!" He said, sliding his hands constantly over his face, as if he would come to life thanks to that.

[XD isn't Harry Potter an American film? Shouldn't England have, I dunno, Queen on it?]
-----

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 02-07-2012 22:58

Romano grinned as he "won" the hiding place, but soon he had been found by one nanny. "aaah! Go to hell!", boy shouted and rushed around the whole house. It felt kinda fun.