~Chibitalia kindergarden ~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 23:03

Poland looked at one of the nanny chasing Romano, and he felt excited. "I, like, wanna play too!" He said, chasing Romano.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 03-07-2012 00:17

The Estonian boy looked up from his coloring for a moment to see some kind chasing another along with nanny. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on but didn't really care to know. In any case it was getting a little dull sitting by himself coloring so he got up and moved to a table where another kid was drawing. Would he talk? Who could say but at least he had a solid surface for coloring.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 03-07-2012 07:16

[ Nah, it's British. xD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter ]

England was surprised at Poland's sudden interest in him- well, not him, just his book bag. He was glad that they had something in common though, maybe he'd be able to strike up a conversation with him abou- and then Poland was off and joining the others' chase. Frowning, England went back to his previous business, this time drawing what looked to be a rabbit with black shades. He was feeling quite proud of both of his doodles so far.

England was then snapped out of his thoughts when another child joined him at the table, though he only glanced from the corner of his eye. Hopefully he'd be less shy than the previous blonde boy- and more polite. Noticing that Estonia seemed to be planning to stay with him for a bit, England decided that it would be best to at least get to no him.

"Hi.. I'm England, what's your name?" he asked, finally turning his head to fully face the new person, smiling a bit to seem more friendly.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 03-07-2012 07:22

Romano startled as Poland started to chase him, "Hey! This is MY game!....ggrh!", he growled and climbed up on one bookshelf. Luckily it was bolted to ground just for kids like Romano, so it won't fall. "Ahaha! I'm king of the hill!", boy shouted out loud and stared at Poland, "Wimps!"
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-07-2012 08:09

[No, I know the book's British, I mean the film's producer is Warner Bros, which is American. So, in a way, the film's American, too, although based on a British book.]

Poland started running away from Romano, and when he jumped on the bookshelf, he pouted. He then noticed the hanging lamp. He used another, bookshelf to jump onto it. Just like with the bookshelves, the lamp was secured should kids like Poland want to hang from it.

"I'm, like, totally the king of the sun!" He shouted to Romano, before sticking his tongue out at him.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 03-07-2012 09:11

[ I was never talking about the movie.. though whatever~ c: ]
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-07-2012 09:29

[Oh, okay. Though you're right, it doesn't matter XD]
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 03-07-2012 17:47

Estonia was completely taken by the scene he was coloring, make some clouds, trees, a nice blue sky. Yes, it would be a great picture, he just knew it. But then the other boy at the table spoke to him. It was in a nice matter so he should be nice in return. Looks like this won't be a problem. He looked back at the other boy with a shy grin. "Hello.. I'm Estonia. Nice to meet you England." His parents would be so proud of his greeting. At least he figured as much.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-07-2012 19:36

Poland lost his gripping on the lamp and fell on the table. Groaning and massaging his head, he noticed England's picture - there were trees there.
"Like, cool!" Poland said, pointing at the trees. "Are those, like, apple trees? Like, my place totally has lots of those!" He said excitedly.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 05-07-2012 06:06

"Nice to meet you t-"

Just as England was about to finish his formal response, he was cut off by the surprise of the shyer child from earlier falling onto the table. Luckily it didn't move too much- and of course that he seemed to be alright.

"O-oh, yes, they are. That's brill.." he said, still feeling a bit shocked by Poland's quick recovery.