~Chibitalia kindergarden ~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 11-07-2012 21:01

England paused for a moment, realising Poland was right. How could he have forgotten them! He then took a crayon and scribbled some red circles on the trees and ground before saying "There they are..~!"
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-07-2012 21:04

"Yay!" Poland laughed. "Like, they are totally apple trees now!" He then looked questioningly at England. "But, like, I have totally no idea who you are." He stuck his thumb at himself. "You can totally call me Król Polski! Or, like, Poland if you wish. I will totally let you!" He said.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 13-07-2012 00:23

In the meantime, Estonia continued to color quietly while listening on the conversation going on at the table. However, he dare not interrupt because it really wasn't concerning him whatsoever.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-08-2012 07:44

Poland suddenly noticed Estonia's drawing. "Like, totally cool drawing!" He said, before his embarrassment took in and he hid behind England.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 25-08-2012 20:03

Estonia looked up at the kid complimenting him and smiled a bit."Oh why thanks.." He was a little shy since it was an ordinary picture based on what he saw outside but compliments were nice.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-08-2012 20:53

Getting his courage back (to say something yet again) Poland pointed at Estonia and said:
"Like, you can totally call me Król Polski, but totally for you I'll make the exception and let you call me Poland!" He said, grinning. Though his smile quickly bled as he hid behind England again.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-08-2012 03:22

"Oh thanks, nice to meet you Poland. I'm Estonia." he replied with a small grin, glad that he was meeting folks seemingly so easily here. He didn't expect to be talking to anyone if he was honest.
Resident of the Internet