Australia's Beach Party

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Australia's Beach Party

Post by Weronikus » 11-08-2012 14:08

Yes, well, I had this idea sprouting in my mind... we'll see if it's any good.

---

Character: Australia/Kyle (Kirkland?)
Appearance: Image

---

Australia grinned at the sun and dug his toes in the sand. Oh yeah, he thought, this'll be great!
He had called Alfred earlier to invite every country to his party, including the microcountries. (Wy would have been extremely angry at him if he hadn't invited her here.) Now all he had to do was wait.
He sat down on his beach towel and gestured to New Zealand and Wy.
"C'mon, mates! Sit down and enjoy the sun!" He laughed.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-08-2012 17:31

Character: Eduard Von Bock
Age 17
Appearance

----
Estonia had been invited to a beach party at Australia's place and there was no way that he wasn't going to go. Upon arrival, he had set up an umbrella and towel were he could keep his shoes and shirt before heading off to greet Australia. Luckily he gotten the right kind of sunscreen, powerful but not obvious on his skin whatsoever. Better safe than sorry after all. In any case, he approached Australia and waved.." Hey"
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-08-2012 18:07

[Sorry. I was sure I replied.]
Upon seeing Estonia, Australia grinned and jogged over.
"G'day, mate!" He laughed and slapped his back. He then pointed to a long table under some eucalyptus trees, some fifty metres away.
"There's the food and drinks if ya need them! Everything from lemonade to beer, and cake to sandwiches!" He grinned, then pointed to a small beach shack next to the tables.
"And that's where the sports equipment is! Surfboarding, windsurfboarding or (forgot the name of this) water motorbike riding and more! If ya need anything, just call me or New Z or Wy here to help!" He laughed.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 23-08-2012 18:31

Estonia grinned as he listened to Australia describe where the food was and where the sports equipment. He wasn't really sure what he wanting to do first though windsurf boarding was something that he was interested in. "Thanks..," he replied with a smile before going to get some food, might as well have something in his system before going on in the water.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-08-2012 20:50

"No problem!" Australia grinned to Estonia and rubbed his hands. He felt like surfing. If anyone else came, he'll just stop surfing.
He quickly got a surfboard and ran to the waves. It's been too long since he had last surfed.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-08-2012 16:31

Having good a bit of food and drink in his system, Estonia went to find the windsurf-equipment in the shed. He quickly grabbed on that he thought would work well for him and headed out to the water. He had missed doing this, after all it was pretty fun to do in the water.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 16:57

Australia was laying on his surfboard, waiting for a nice wave to come his wave. Just as it did, he waded a bit back, stood on his board, and started surfing.
"Yeah!" He yelled, as he surfed over the full length of the wave. He waved to Estonia, who as he had noticed was making his way to the water with a windsurfing board.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-08-2012 19:31

Estonia waved back before getting in the water and getting set up waiting for a good to come along.Soon enough he was off making his way through the water and having a grand ole time, he couldn't help but smile the whole time. It was as fun as he remembered gaining control and gliding in the water like there were no worries in the world.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 19:43

As Australia laughed as he surfed, he noticed Estonia was doing quite a good job of windsurfing. He was just looking at his technique when abruptly, the wave suddenly collapsed on him, burying him under tons of water. He swam up, spat out water which made it's way to his mouth and laughed with all his might.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 24-08-2012 21:34

Estonia saw Australia go under and looked over concerned though he was a bit too far off to really help. Still he managed to get over there when he saw the other laughing and grinned relieved. "You alright?" He called trying to maintain control.
Resident of the Internet