(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-09-2012 17:22

[Am I allowed to do double? I think I'd like to try my precious Aussie here :P.]

Poland looked up from his corner and saw Germany edging towards Italy. She jumped up and ran to them.
"Like, what are you totally gonna whisper about?" She was only thinking about gossip. "Like, I totally want to join in too!" She jumped up and down happily.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 27-09-2012 02:11

I got this gloomy feeling and them facepalmed myself. I couldn't take this anymore. I then went up to the meeting door, opened it, and the SLAMMED it. Hard and loud. "CAN EVERYONE JUST FOCUS?! EVERYONE'S JUST OVERREACTING TO THIS STUPID SPELL AND GETTING CARRIED AWAY! WE JUST HAVE TO FOCUS ON FINDING A WAY TO BRING US BACK TO OUR NORMAL SELVES!" I then jump-stomped the floor 10 times. No matter how I tried to calm down, I was angry. My agressive (A.K.A Germany) side was showing.
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-11-2012 14:44

[Weronika : Well, why not trying, there not so much people playing °° ]

Italy looked at him, giggling - she was used to see Lorrain showing his aggressive side - she took Germany's and Poland's hand and skipped toward the now-boy.

"But you know, Lorrain ~ The last spells were acting during one week, so we will just have to wait one week to be back to our normal selves !" She smiled brightly, he wanted to enjoy life with his genderbend body the more possible.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 11-11-2012 19:48

"That's only because we were able to reverse them." I said angerly. This was getting out of hand. I opened the door again and walked out. "Don't come crying to me if you can't figure this all out!" I yelled back. I had enough I'm gonna have to spend a week or more, or 2 months, as a boy. I'm still me, that's good. But now, I have this sudden LOVE for ice cream. I always used to like them as an occasional treat. Who am I now..? All in all, what have we all become?

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 11-11-2012 20:42

Germany began to twist her own mind herself about those suddens feeling for girls...And espacially for...ahr ! Screw it !
She just tried to calm down when Italy's hand grabbed her's...She blushed even more than before, not really paying attention to the situation, she just let her hand go from Italy's one and turned back

"W-w-w-will you stop that Italy !!"

She tried to become angry but her girly voice wasn't really impressive at the end...
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-11-2012 20:54

Poland obediently followed Italy, though she didn't much understand Lorrain's problem - like, being a girl was so totally cool!

Australia was late for the meeting again. It wasn't his fault the time difference was so big!He rushed into the room, on the way passing some boy he never saw before... a new nation?
"S'rry I'm late!" He grinned, looking around happily. And then laughed.
"What happened this time?! Did'e change your sex, this time, mate?!" He laughed out. He grinned to Italy. "You make a fine lady, Italia!" He winked to him/her.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-11-2012 21:18

She pouted as Germany took her hand back. She liked having it in her hand. "I'm sorry." She whimpered.

When Australia came and talked to her, she grinned happily. "Thanks a lot, Australia ! Look how cute we look with skirts on !" She turned on herself, inciting Poland to do the same.

She then remembered Lorrain. She rushed out of the room. "Lorraiiiiin !" She jumped on her back. "Hug me !" She said as she hugged Lorrain. "Let's make a break, okay ? We will all eat pasta ! Okay ? Veee ~ ? Okay ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

*"THIS IS STUPID" moment*

Post by GennaHetalia » 11-11-2012 23:31

"GAH!" I was suddenly glomped by Italy. "Not now, Italy. I'm, going, HOME." I then got myself up and headed my way towards the port, so I can row myself home. Gah... This is stupid. Very, very, STUPID. Will things get any WORSE?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-11-2012 13:42

Poland giggled at Australia's compliment at Italy, and then hurried after her.

Australia scratched his head while grinning. "Ahh, so Lorrain is now the boy I saw passin' me?" Australia laughed out and then went back out with his long strides. He stopped in front of Lorrian, forcing him to stop.
"G'day, mate! Seems you've got trouble, eh? No worries! Iggy'll turn it back no time!" He grinned and ruffled his hair.
-----