(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

Post by GennaHetalia » 31-08-2012 00:04

Plot: It was during another chaotic conference. And right before Germany was about to snap... again... England unleashed ANOTHER SPELL. First was turning everyone neko, then was soul switching, and now, THE OPPOSITE GENDER.
-------
I'll start. It'll start after the spell was casted. Going first person.
-------
I looked down at myself to see that I was wearing different clothing and certain parts *Lets not get pervy here* were missing. I rose my head and said, "Okay.. what wacky spell did England cast /now/?" That's when I realized my voice sounded more boyish... In a panic, I rushed to the mirror like I did during the soul-switch spell and looked at the mirror. I. Was. A. BOY. AHHHH! Well, it's better than being stuck in America for an entire week. Glad that was over.
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 31-08-2012 16:45

Italy Veneziano's comiiiiing ! Unfortunately, I can't really participate to the poll ; our nothern half isn't really panicking ~

------

Italy was giggling like crazy. These last two weeks were soooooo fun ! He wondered what was the spell, this time ! He giggled louder. And then realized. The last time he heard himself giggling like a girl was before the puberty hit him like a train.

Were they younger, now ? He wanted to look down at his feet to evaluate the distance between his head and the floor - he remembered that he was pretty short.

But, to his surprise, two things blocked his view. He looked at everyone to see... that everyone has changed into the opposite gender ! He giggled again.

"Okay... what wacky spell did England cast /now/?" He looked at Lorrain, before remembering that he wasn't a 'He' anymore ! He was a 'She' !

"I think we've all turned into the opposite gender ! This is so cool !" He - She - said, smiling like a perfect idiot. But he couldn't help his smile : He was too happy.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 31-08-2012 19:27

Poland can't participate in the poll either - there's no 'Yeah! I'm finally a girl!' option.
----
Poland didn't mind being a cat, he was so slender then, and the spells were quite fun. And now... what happened this time? He looked over himself to notice, he wasn't a boy anymore. He, or rather she now was....
"YEAH! I'm a girl! Like, Italy, totally check me out! Don't I, like, look totally hot! Oh, and, like, let's totally gossip about totally everything!" Poland said excitedly, first posing in front of Italy and then grabbing his/her hands in excitement.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 31-08-2012 20:29

"Uwaaaah ! You're so cute, Poland ! Ve~ ! Yeah ! Let's gossip ! " Italy said as (s)he jumped happily on h(er/)is feet.

"Wow ! Having boobs is so weird ! It's boucing when you jump. That's kinda hurt me." Veneziano exclaimed with a confused face at his new appendage. " Oh well, I like having freedom for my legs, that's why I used to like wearing dress before ~"

(S)he suddenly had an wonderful idea ! "Hey ! Hey Poland ! Let's act like girls ! What about a PJ party ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 31-08-2012 22:02

[The point's been made. I'll be simply referring to Poland as a 'she' from now on.]

"Like, totally yeah! Like, it's time for a totally excited girl scream and like, jumping and totally clapping!" she said, doing so. He then giggled. "Like, let's go and have like, girly fun!" she giggled again. It was so much fun being a girl.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 31-08-2012 23:10

This is getting akward... I'm used to seeing girls around, but not girls who were originally boys! "Alright, alright, alright. Let's not get too carried away here. I know it may be a bit.... odd being the opposite gender." I sat down back in my spot, glooming. "It's another week of misformation...."
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-09-2012 05:06

Hearing Lorrain, Italy turned around and then, holding one of Poland's hands - like a real girl, oh yeah - , she walked to the now boy.

"Ve ~ ! I know ! Isn't this great ~ ? I really like England's spells ! They're so fun ! Oh ! Oh ! Poland ! Did you hear that a new love story was going to come out in America ? The actress was so cute ~ Oh wait ! I'm a girl, now ! I wanted to say : The main actor his soooooo handsome !" She jumped on her feets happily again.

[I have a special inability. I can't gossip and talk like a fangirl about normal things. I can go wild for anime that I like, but really... stars, actors and such... ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-09-2012 07:35

[You don't have a special inability. We have a serious inability. I'm just not interest in that. I can make a fangirl scream for Italy's cute face, but not for some actor...]

Poland was pulled over to Lorrain with Italy, and she giggled through the whole time.
"Like, yeah! I have to ask him..." Poland giggled. "Like, I have to ask HER when it's totally coming out! I can't wait to totally check out that gi- I mean that guy!" She giggled again. She then pulled on italy's hand.
"Like, let's totally check out all the, like, hot guys here!" She said.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-09-2012 18:35

[ Oh ? Do you have people who looks at you with the 'Weirdoooooo >.>' look, too ? ]

" Ve ~ ! Sure ! I hope there's handsome Bello ~ !" She followed Poland in search

[Okay, we need Hot guys ! ... Why did we have to pick the weirdest nation, already ? 8) It's not to hard for you, Genna ? °° ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-09-2012 18:54

[Well, no, because I don't talk to people who are like that. I only have one friend who get's all fangirly to live people, and we've been best friends for such a long time she uderstands me. So I patiently wait out till she's done screaming while I try to find the same enthusiasm. But she's mostly for anime too, so there's no problem. :D]

Poland held on to Italy's hand as she searched around her. She then spotted Liechtenstein.
"Like, look at him! He's sooo totally cute! Like, tihs is the 'too cute' screaming time!" She said, doing so.

[We don't need guys. We'll just gossip behind their backs. Btw, this'll be the first time I'll be gossiping about aybody :P]
-----