(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 09-09-2012 14:57

[ sure, I was thniking about airbags, I don't really know how it feels to have boobs so ^^ ]

"You think this is cool?!"

She sighed deeply with a big facepalm, looking to Italy once again

"It's terrible ! Look at that ! *he picked up her airbags and release them, they were boucing like hell at the moment* "Oww.. It hurts really bad...scheiße"
Looking to Poland for some support but..It seems to be a bad idea, she seems to be on Italy's side...
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-09-2012 15:28

Poland giggled as the two were talking to each other. She had bought a lot of clothes, all of them super cute.
Poland didn't see the pleading in Germany's eyes, she just giggled again.
"Like, we are totally going to, like, see some totally cute guys now!" Poland said, grabbing Italy by the elbow. "Like, you wanna come? It'll be totally super fun!" She smiled to her.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 14-09-2012 04:32

It didn't work... It didn't BANANA PEELING WORK!!!! Ugh.... I'm going insane... That's it. I ran up to a wall and started banging my head on it- LOUDLY. "This- Is- In- sane! Why- Cant- Eve- ry- one- calm- down?!" I said after each bang.
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-09-2012 06:09

Poland skipped over to Lorrain.
"Like, it's totally fine!" She giggled out. "I totally think you look, like, so totally better as a boy than a girl. And, like, I look so totally better as a girl!" She twirled around.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 14-09-2012 12:49

[ Banana peeling ? o.o ]

North Italy giggled childishly - now it was considered cute, and normal - and climbed over some tables - she didn't know why they were one on the others, but it seemed fun !

Once she was as the top, she looked around, in search of cute boys. She spotted Hungary, who had entered into a France-mode - the later looking at her to see how sexy she was - and tried to rape some once-girls. She seemed to molest more Seychelles.

Now that Veneziano - does she had to call herself Veneziana ? - was staring at the now-boys, she founded them cute and sexy. No wonder that Hungary was actually trying to rape them...

Not that she would do that, anyway but... yeah.

"Poland ! Come over here ! The view is wonderful !"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 14-09-2012 13:09

Germany was depressed, it's normal that his..oh yeah, her friend Veneziano and that pink lover liked to be girls, she sighed deeply before walking by Lorrain and put a hand on her shoulder

"Don't worry...You're not alone, I'm sick of being all things possible"

He looked again to Italy and Poland, they look so cute...and adora...wait, What the hell is wrong, his face was more depressed than two minutes ago, her hormones were rising and...she actually likes...other girls?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-09-2012 17:34

Poland waved to Italy and giggled. "Like, I'm totally coming ther!" She climbed up and looked down and gasped in delightment.
"Like, what a view!" She screamed in delight. "It's like, the boys are so totally cuuute!!!" She let out a thrilled scream.
She then lookat Germany and waved.
"Like, come here! You totally won't believe how many cute guys you can see from here!" She called to her, smiling broadly. The fact that the other didn't smile back had her a bit confused, but she didn't mind it.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 14-09-2012 18:37

Germany blushed immediatly at Poland's request...Cute guy's? What the hell, 'm not interested in guy's...In fact...

"N-no ! I don't care about those, Poland !"

He looked away, impossible to show up his autority at the moment, surrounded by girls...

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-09-2012 18:45

Poland was confused. He jumped of the tables and skipped over to Germany.
"Like, how can you totally not like guys?" She asked her, shocked. She then let a smile spread over her lips. She poked Germany's nose.
"Unless, you totally like girls!" She giggled, and spun around.
"Like, do you think I'm totally pretty?" She mocked, batting her eyelashes.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 14-09-2012 20:28

She put her face away from Poland's hand looking at the ground, blushing more than ever

"That's not the point !! I-I mean !..."

As always, she can't say no to other nations when they ask her something..

"Y-yeah...you're...pretty, I guess..."

She sighed, depressed.