(Mass RP!) Nyotalia! Nyotalia Everywhere!

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-09-2012 20:32

Poland stared at Germany, even more shocked. And then she burst into laughter.
"Like, that's so totally funny! Like, omigod, I totally never assumed you liked girls! I totally have to SMS every person I know." She took out her phone from her newly bought handbag. It was always something she wanted to do - tekst something hilarious to somebody else, but since she was a boy before she couldn't have done it...
And she was about to do it now when her phone was smashed to pieces by a hand.
"Hey! Like, that phone totally cost, like, a thousand dollars! You're totally paying back!" She scowled at Germany.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 14-09-2012 20:44

"I don't care stupid Poland !!!"

That was it. Poland gone too far for Germany, you'll say, she goes always too far with everyone ! But seriously, texting everyone about this situation, Germany was blushing and being angry and like nothing happened, she recover suddenly her autority

"You. Will. Not !! Tekst all your friends about that, it's already embarrassing enough ! Gott ! What the hell is wrong with you ?!

She realise then she just admit that she likes girl...Her hands covered her mouth with a suprised and embarrassed face
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 14-09-2012 21:35

((She says that to replace cusses.))
I started getting depressed. This isn't me. This is NOT me... That's it... I'm screaming myself out of this. "OH MY CRABBING GOD!!!!! THIS ISN'T ME!!! IN FACT, THIS ISN'T ANYONE! WHY CAN WE JUST FIGURE OUT WHO WE ARE AGAIN AND FIND A WAY FOR US TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER WEEK OF NONSENSE!!!!!!!" I then kicked the wall 5 times. THAT'S how mad I was.
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-09-2012 06:14

Poland looked at Germany, surprised.
"...Like, so you actually totally like girls?" She said. She looked at the phone peices in her hand and put them away. She then started thinking.
"Then, like, I guess that means you're totally normal!" She giggled. "Because, like, that means that as a boy you totally liked girls too!"
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 15-09-2012 12:25

She calmed down and looked away, Poland was right, certainly but...

"Ja...I guess but...Seriously, why do I have to...l-like other girls when I am one too !?"

She was embarrassed and turn around to walk away, it was so awkward, She didn't want to look at Italy, She always thought that "he" was a girl but now...Germany looked at Lorrain, she was mad

"What the hell can we do about that !? I agree with Lorrain"

to change the subject

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-09-2012 14:35

Poland skipped over to Lorrian and gave her a hug.
"Like, it's totally fine you're a boy!" She giggled. "Like, you're soooo much cuter as one." She grinned.
-----

GennaHetalia
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by GennaHetalia » 18-09-2012 00:05

"Get off of me....." I growled when Poland touched me. "We can't let the fact that we're the opposite gender get to us. We have to face the fact that we need to rediscover ourselves. Like, like by going through a photo album of us back in normal gender. Probably to remember the past." I then got this unfamilar feeling. "Why do I feel like I'm craving for ice cream?" I then slapped myself. "Gah! Snap out of it!" I yelled at myself.
Main Character: Haiti (Cuchilah "CuCu" Sanchez)
Minor: Hatena (Metoriche "Sally" Mechu) Lorrain (Johanna Creche)
Yes... I did make my avatar. ;)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-09-2012 01:13

Poland was hurt that Lorrain didn't like her hug. "Like, fine..." She slouched down in a cornor, offended to the whole world.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 18-09-2012 11:04

Germany was blushing in the opposite corner of Poland, depressed too, letting her mind thinking about Veneziano or maybe more..Veneziana? She just gave up, letting her mind thinking what he wanted to think...
She turn her head suddenly

"Gott, what have I done to think of her..."

She put her hands on her mouth, enough said...And she said "her" instead of "him" ?...

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-09-2012 17:29

Poland heard what Germany said, and turned to her, astonished. Of course, Poland thinking only about hrself didn't even let the thought to her mind that Germany was talking about Italy, she thought Germany meant her. Since, of course, she was totally the best. She ran up to Germany and gave her a sideways look.
"Like, do you totally like me? Am I, like, that beautiful?1" To underline her words, she flipped her hair as she stared at Germany.
-----